Testopro + Erase + HGHpro = Yay or Nay ?

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm 3 weeks into PCT right now, clomid and nolva

A week left
clomid 60mg
Nolva 20mg

Is it fine if I stack all those goody goodies together ?

Is it gonna be a sick stack ?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should be stellar!

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Erase 2 a day
TestoPro 4 a day
HGHpro 4 30 mins before sleep

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Obviously that depends on many things but the environment will definitely be primed to build muscle!

droyal

Awards
do you guys think I'll gain any muscle ?
Mark, hey Man, just want to give you some feedback on this stack minus the HGHpro, as far as Testopro and Erase, I've been on for close to two weeks now. I'm doing a lean bulk, and I've gone from 178 to 181 in 2 weeks. What I can tell you is that mentally and physically I feel very good on this stack, strength gains have been steady nothing too crazy, added like 10 to my bench. Libido is fine, definitely noticing a lot more density in my upper body. As far as sides, i haven't noticed any, you'll pee a lot though when you first start to take Erase, but that's about it, so overall for 2 weeks, seems as if everything is working just fine.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice ^ how many erase do you take a day and any joint problems ?

Is erase good if you have puffy nipples after a cycle ? I'm taking nolvadex and my nipps are still puffy duffy

droyal

Awards
Nice ^ how many erase do you take a day and any joint problems ?

Is erase good if you have puffy nipples after a cycle ? I'm taking nolvadex and my nipps are still puffy duffy
I take 3 erase a day 2 am, 1 pm, I haven't noticed any joint pain, but that may be due to the fact that I take fish oil on a daily basis. I haven't really noticed a lot of leaning out either

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mark, hey Man, just want to give you some feedback on this stack minus the HGHpro, as far as Testopro and Erase, I've been on for close to two weeks now. I'm doing a lean bulk, and I've gone from 178 to 181 in 2 weeks. What I can tell you is that mentally and physically I feel very good on this stack, strength gains have been steady nothing too crazy, added like 10 to my bench. Libido is fine, definitely noticing a lot more density in my upper body. As far as sides, i haven't noticed any, you'll pee a lot though when you first start to take Erase, but that's about it, so overall for 2 weeks, seems as if everything is working just fine.
Very nice

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good to hear I am about two weeks into testopro myself

droyal

Awards
Good to hear I am about two weeks into testopro myself
John, hey man, I really did underestimate Testopro, but since I've been on it, I can honestly say that I have had nothing but great results from it. It has no psychological affects on me, no mood swings, no agression (Except for in the gym) libido is great, look a lot more dense, with a lot more mass, my strengh gains are pretty good as well. I do experience DOMS a bit more, but my workouts have been so much more intense and I'm targeting my muscles a lot better with this stuff. I've taken test boosters before and I have to say that AI has done an awesome job with Testopro, I'll definitely be running for 8 weeks.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
When does Testopro kick in ?

When does Erase kick in?

When does HGHpro kick in ?

I just started the stack today, I will report my results after 4 weeks

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

When does Erase kick in?

Tpro - I would give it a full week
Erase - I would give a full 5 days, but can start feeling some things after a few days
HGHpro - Can feel effects after the first dose as far as sleep goes, and effects continue to increase over time

droyal

Awards

When does Erase kick in?

As far as HGHpro-haven't used it, some one else may want to chime in on that one.

When does Testopro kick in, end of week 2 beginning of week 3..it only gets better and better.

Erase??? Man I almost want to say dump the Erase and go with Triazole, Triazole kicks in honestly from day one. Erase has never kicked in for me, and I'm now dosing 5 caps, just a big waste of money to me.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol I took Triazole and didn't like it ! different bodies man...

So I guess I need another bottle of Testopro because mine is only good for 4 weeks

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

So I guess I need another bottle of Testopro because mine is only good for 4 weeks
Nothing wrong with 4 weeks at all...4 weeks of that stack should be awesome. You can go 8 if you want though!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tpro - I would give it a full week
Erase - I would give a full 5 days, but can start feeling some things after a few days
HGHpro - Can feel effects after the first dose as far as sleep goes, and effects continue to increase over time
I pretty much agree with you, I found effects from Tpro kick in more after 2 weeks tho and also at 6 caps a day. I feel Erase kicks in really fast with in 2-3 days.

droyal

Awards

HA!! Ok, now that's a trip, guess we are non-responders in a sense, but you are right everyone responds differently. But yes, definitely pick up another bottle of Testopro, you definitely cannot go wrong with that one.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I pretty much agree with you, I found effects from Tpro kick in more after 2 weeks tho and also at 6 caps a day. I feel Erase kicks in really fast with in 2-3 days.
Yup...and the Erase is going to make the Tpro even better...along with giving pronounced effects itself

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

When does Erase kick in?

Hghpro kicks in the first night, weeks 3 and 4 are where effects are probounced

Lots of users logs have shown great results in four weeks. Ive taken it for four weeks seemed to notice nice effects. I go by the testofen study that was for eight weeks so I usually take it for eight weeks