Should a DHEA supplement be used in PCT?

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
I have been reading back and forth about this for some time and I was wondering what you think about it?

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
No. I know dermacrine is shown to be suppressive on natural test production. That is not good for pct.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If it's true that DHEA can convert to either test or estrogen, I wouldn't use straight DHEA ever, but especially not during PCT. There are DHEA derivatives that claim to not convert to estrogen and plenty of other ways to boost test productions with other products.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DHEA will convert to sex hormones and can keep you suppressed. If it were possible, dermacrine would have been used by everyone on pct, everywhere. lol

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DHEA will convert to sex hormones and can keep you suppressed. If it were possible, dermacrine would have been used by everyone on pct, everywhere. lol
I think it is no longer possible (ever) Dermacrine is extinct if not endangered.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
I think it is no longer possible (ever) Dermacrine is extinct if not endangered.
another company bought it from PP. They are most likely going to start producing it under a different brand.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
RLS (ruthless, and they're oos)

but like you said a diff brand so dermacrine = dead ?

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
RLS (ruthless, and they're oos)

but like you said a diff brand so dermacrine = dead ?
I heard RLS were reformulating the formula to include Forma-stanzol, although not heard anything new for a while...

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I sent them an e-mail last week and got no reply or response.

Also heard they were out of their version of demacrine and were reformulating a new type of their own which could be avail end of month or next. Based on my experience supp companies always provide hints of new stuff but it then takes alot more time than anticipated. Bottom line is this topical style dhea is oos everywhere and probably for the near future as well

appologies for the hijack, but as previously stated dhea is not a solid addition to pct, from what I've read here.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DHEA has great uses, but PCT is not one of them!

off topic, but the deal between RLS and PP is dead!

I sure hope another company licenses it from PP...I'm starting to run low :(

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for your responses guys, I was just wondering since I still see plenty of people using DHEA in PCT.

Thanks. Reps comming :)

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree dhea during pct is a bad idea as its suppressive.