Iron Mag Lab reps get in here

1. Iron Mag Lab reps get in here

What is the synergy? Why did Ironmaglabs choose to put these 2 together?

[QUOTE]Super-DMZ Rx:
    Dimethazine 10mg
    Superdrol 10mg

Cyanostane Rx:
    Dimethazine 10mg
    Cynostane 15mg

The recommended dose of Dimethazine is 20mg daily, the recommended dose of Cynostane is 30mg daily, each product is dosed at 2 caps daily, 1 cap AM and 1 cap PM. Of course we have had users got 3-4 caps daily on Super-DMZ Rx and I am sure some will do the same with Cyanostane Rx.[QUOTE]

Im not calling you guys out, just in the contest this question was ignored and there was a mod edit and said to ask in the supplement section. many people are just curious and we have not yet been answered
    BPS Representative

2. [quote=R1balla;2798328]What is the synergy? Why did Ironmaglabs choose to put these 2 together?

[QUOTE]Super-DMZ Rx:
    Dimethazine 10mg
    Superdrol 10mg

Cyanostane Rx:
    Dimethazine 10mg
    Cynostane 15mg

The recommended dose of Dimethazine is 20mg daily, the recommended dose of Cynostane is 30mg daily, each product is dosed at 2 caps daily, 1 cap AM and 1 cap PM. Of course we have had users got 3-4 caps daily on Super-DMZ Rx and I am sure some will do the same with Cyanostane Rx.

Im not calling you guys out, just in the contest this question was ignored and there was a mod edit and said to ask in the supplement section. many people are just curious and we have not yet been answered
    I'm mostly interested in this. 3-one sucks a$$. Why not use 2-ene version?
    •   

3. Used the wrong cyano
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

4. 20mgs may work for some but for most they are definitely gonna wanna bump it up.

Also i agree with Natty.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-06-2010, 09:21 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-10-2006, 12:31 AM
  3. Heavy reps or lighter reps better for back?
    By GOG in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-15-2006, 10:23 PM
  4. Iron they closed the Iron forum at animal's :(
    By RaulJimenez in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-10-2003, 12:09 PM