Iron Mag Lab reps get in here

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is the synergy? Why did Ironmaglabs choose to put these 2 together?

Super-DMZ Rx:
Dimethazine 10mg
Superdrol 10mg

Cyanostane Rx:
Dimethazine 10mg
Cynostane 15mg

The recommended dose of Dimethazine is 20mg daily, the recommended dose of Cynostane is 30mg daily, each product is dosed at 2 caps daily, 1 cap AM and 1 cap PM. Of course we have had users got 3-4 caps daily on Super-DMZ Rx and I am sure some will do the same with Cyanostane Rx.
Im not calling you guys out, just in the contest this question was ignored and there was a mod edit and said to ask in the supplement section. many people are just curious and we have not yet been answered

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
What is the synergy? Why did Ironmaglabs choose to put these 2 together?

Super-DMZ Rx:
Dimethazine 10mg
Superdrol 10mg

Cyanostane Rx:
Dimethazine 10mg
Cynostane 15mg

The recommended dose of Dimethazine is 20mg daily, the recommended dose of Cynostane is 30mg daily, each product is dosed at 2 caps daily, 1 cap AM and 1 cap PM. Of course we have had users got 3-4 caps daily on Super-DMZ Rx and I am sure some will do the same with Cyanostane Rx.
Im not calling you guys out, just in the contest this question was ignored and there was a mod edit and said to ask in the supplement section. many people are just curious and we have not yet been answered
I'm mostly interested in this. 3-one sucks a$$. Why not use 2-ene version?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
20mgs may work for some but for most they are definitely gonna wanna bump it up.

Also i agree with Natty.