Best Test Booster for a 48-Year-Old

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
So my father-in-law's birthday is coming up and he doesn't work out or care about being fit or anything, this has nothing to do with that. I just thought his testosterone's been slowly declining for 20-some-odd years and he might enjoy a boost for no other reason than to just feel a little better, a little younger. What's recommended? I know nothing of test boosters, because I have no need for them yet.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
So my father-in-law's birthday is coming up and he doesn't work out or care about being fit or anything, this has nothing to do with that. I just thought his testosterone's been slowly declining for 20-some-odd years and he might enjoy a boost for no other reason than to just feel a little better, a little younger. What's recommended? I know nothing of test boosters, because I have no need for them yet.
I would say Erase since estro levels increase with age.

@ this age DHEA
Intrested. Why at this age DHEA? (Serious question.)

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Yes, why DHEA? (Also serious question). I don''t think Erase, because the last thing I need is him complaining about his achey joints since he started taking the pills I gave him.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
in all honesty, and im sure Rosie will chime in with the same response im giving....take IGF 2. Its a GREAT product, especially for men over 40. you can stack it with Free Test and Lit Up (contains DAA) and have an awesome test boosting stack.

nevermind, just re read and noticed he doesnt lift. scratch Lit Up off the list LOL

IMO, IGF 2 sounds like the perfect product for him. I know people of all ages, especially the 40+ group who love it. look around the forum and u can find logs on it or just post a thread in the applied nutriceuticals section and ask for reviews on IGF 2.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would say Erase since estro levels increase with age.

Intrested. Why at this age DHEA? (Serious question.)

DHEA OLDER PEOPLE

1.) slows/reverses aging
2.) improves thinking skills
3.) slows the progress of Alzheimer’s disease
4.) used by men for ED

These are just a few i named. DHEA can be very beneficial to the older class of bodybuilders/weight lifters

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
DHEA OLDER PEOPLE

1.) slows/reverses aging
4.) used by men for ED

These are just a few i named. DHEA can be very beneficial to the older class of bodybuilders/weight lifters
Thank you.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DHEA OLDER PEOPLE

1.) slows/reverses aging
4.) used by men for ED

THIS!!!!

Carl Hungus

Carl Hungus

Awards
DHEA OLDER PEOPLE

1.) slows/reverses aging
4.) used by men for ED

Damn, I hate it when people call people younger than me "OLDER PEOPLE". :sad: Oh Well...guess I gotta face reality.

Boosters I have tried and enjoyed ( in no certain order):

Testopro
Recycle
Stoked
Diesel test Hardcore.

Didn't notice much from DHEA, but may not have givn it enough time, or dosed it adequately.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, I hate it when people call people younger than me "OLDER PEOPLE". :sad: Oh Well...guess I gotta face reality.

Boosters I have tried and enjoyed ( in no certain order):

Testopro
Recycle
Stoked
Diesel test Hardcore.

Didn't notice much from DHEA, but may not have givn it enough time, or dosed it adequately.

look for Dermacrine or Methyl 1-D by LG sciences both has DHEA plus goodies ;)

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
I'm 46 and have tried a few over the years. Currently I'm taking Titanium and I like it a lot! 2 caps a day, easy to take, no sides to complain about.

I've used DAA on 3 occasions. I think it works but I had a few sides I didn't care for, including a dull headache.

DHEA didn't do much for me.

I've tried Erase and anything over 1 cap dried out my joints so I'm not sure estrogen is an issue for me.

IGF-2 is also a solid option and I would suggest that or Titanium for starters.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm 46 and have tried a few over the years. Currently I'm taking Titanium and I like it a lot! 2 caps a day, easy to take, no sides to complain about.

I've used DAA on 3 occasions. I think it works but I had a few sides I didn't care for, including a dull headache.

DHEA didn't do much for me.

I've tried Erase and anything over 1 cap dried out my joints so I'm not sure estrogen is an issue for me.

IGF-2 is also a solid option and I would suggest that or Titanium for starters.

IGF 2 is amazing

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IGF-2 is a great product, but I don't know if anything is going to give him that feeling that you are hoping for. I understand where you're coming from though and if I were to pick one, it would be IGF-2.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Testopro works like a charm for me at 52...

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
I guess if I were to go with the majority, that's IGF-2.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess if I were to go with the majority, that's IGF-2.
Since you don't want to go with Erase (which is my #1 Testosterone booster), IGF-2 is definitely my recommendation (Growth Hormone AND Testosterone booster)! :)

~Rosie~

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
reall man the only way is for him to get his testosterone levels checked. My dad is 56 and at 55 got his checked and he came back fine. Makes me proud =) He doesnt lift or eat right , he does have good "genetics" though as hes bigger than a lot of guys in the gym that workout..and hes not fat by any means

anyways different products for different cases
Low free testosterone- Testopro
a testosterone boost-stoked
high estrogen- erase or an ai
total testosterone -daa

Hope that helps and if you have any other questions feel free to message me

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i would try stoked first

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
DAA works and is cheap, it doesn't matter the age.
I agree with Joe, DAA is cheap and effective.. I have read alot good comments from users around that age...

Getting him to take the supplement is another issue ;) I would like to give my father DAA too, but I don't think I would be able to pursuade him.. Stubborn old fool!

Just like me... :wink1:

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
a few stand out options are Test Factor, Test Force 2 and Prometheus Rising.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
reall man the only way is for him to get his testosterone levels checked.
That's the direction I would take. Just ask him if he has had his levels checked and if he hasn't he should. Going out and just buying a product can have too many unpredictable outcomes.

Dead Shark

Dead Shark

Awards
I'm 47 and fairly new to using supplements. This stack worked wonders for me:

Erase
Titanium
DAA

and it's relatively cheap.

nobel252

Awards
Phytoserms and fadogia 500 did the trick for me. At least 3 caps a day of phytoserms to work but I'm also 248lbs. I'm pretty sure Testalensis by aps is going to be solid especially it has a higher extract of bulbine. And aps makes good products from my experience. Testforce2 and Tcf-1 work great

nobel252

Awards
Oh forgot to mention Tongkat Ali does wonder. Make sure to get Indonesian Tongkat and a 50:1 or 200:1 extract

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh forgot to mention Tongkat Ali does wonder. Make sure to get Indonesian Tongkat and a 50:1 or 200:1 extract
Eurycoma Longifolia (Long Jack) (Root) (Standarized for a 20:1 Extract)

how about this?

nobel252

Awards
Eurycoma Longifolia (Long Jack) (Root) (Standarized for a 20:1 Extract)

how about this?
20:1 extract will work but you will need to take alot more for increasing test levels. You will notice libido effects though with any extract.