Erase week 3. Holy joint pain !

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
So finally found the source of my pain. This happened last time I ran erase right around week 3 and my hands started hurting soo bad. Could barely make a fist. I thought it was an allergic reaction to cissus.
Well this time dosing 2 caps a day and right around week 3 it happened again ! Had to cut back to 1 a day taken only before bed. Doing that and now 2 days later my hand is feeling normal again.
Just a note to other people taking this. Also drinking a gallon + of water a day and taking glucosamin/chondrontin/msm and 5 grams of fish oil a day.
Guess that's a testament to this stuff really working.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn! im on my 3rd week as well and started the 1st week at 2 than went up to 3 and never got joint pains. Thank God.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is a shame to hear. I will be taking Erase soon so will log if I have anything similar.

Out of interest have you ever suffered from rheumatism or any autoimmune disorder?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow thats the first I have heard of someone getting joint paid at 2 caps. Usually the only joint pain is when people take 3 per day.

We weren't lying when we said the stuff works! But yes, reduce to 1 capsule per day. You must be extremely sensitive.

The joint pain is likely due to too low of estrogen

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Day 12 for me 1 cap in the am 1 cap in bedtime-- I love this stuff no effect on the Joints...

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
In a weird way, I LIKE low E side effects (anything over 1 pill a day of 6 bromo) because you know it's working. Just scale back and you'll be good. Obviously, don't just freak out and quit altogether, then you'll risk rebound gyno.

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. Never had any issues with arthritis or anything like that. Just glad I found what the problem was. Not a bad thing by any means. Just good to be in tune with my system :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So finally found the source of my pain. This happened last time I ran erase right around week 3 and my hands started hurting soo bad. Could barely make a fist. I thought it was an allergic reaction to cissus.
Well this time dosing 2 caps a day and right around week 3 it happened again ! Had to cut back to 1 a day taken only before bed. Doing that and now 2 days later my hand is feeling normal again.
Just a note to other people taking this. Also drinking a gallon + of water a day and taking glucosamin/chondrontin/msm and 5 grams of fish oil a day.
Allergic reaction to Cissus? There is no Cissus in Erase.

I'll agree with Josh that until now, the joint pain has usually started for males at anything over three caps daily, but not everyone responds the same to every product, so this is your experience.

Just keep monitoring it.

Day 12 for me 1 cap in the am 1 cap in bedtime-- I love this stuff no effect on the Joints...
I use 5 caps a day and have no issues - in fact, the lower dosages do not affect my joints either way, but the higher dosage makes them the BEST ever (I know, my body is fcuked up).

~Rosie~

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Guess I should have said that I was taking cissus separately. Happened to have started right around the 3rd week of erase cycle. Go figure haha.
Feeling good now though.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn thats nuts! I might throw this in my next pct.

Mike

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Never heard of that from 2 caps.

I am going to try running 3 caps for 8 weeks here very soon. Will for sure bump it down to 2 caps if I experience any joint discomfort.

damnglass

Awards

I am going to try running 3 caps for 8 weeks here very soon. Will for sure bump it down to 2 caps if I experience any joint discomfort.
i just finished my 8 weeks at 4 caps a day,only thing noticeable was tenis elbow on the last day,but my job along with working out aggrivates it alot anyways...my estrogen must be insane...

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established

I hated 3 but loved 2, but Im old and stiff to begin with, lol.

obvious

obvious

Awards
I can't even take 1 Erase daily without serious joint pain after a few days. I take it once every 2 days instead.

I'm going to get a blood panel done in a couple months after a 2 week "clean" to see what the ol' numbers are.

divo006

divo006

Awards
that sucks, im not haveing any issues other than normal pains from work

Dead Shark

Dead Shark

Awards
I have used Erase in two or three seperate stacks in the past year (Erase/Titanium, Erase/DAA, Erase/ActivateX). No joint issues on 2 to 3 caps per day and I'm 47 and have had issues in the past with my elbows. I also take cissus to allay any effects it might have on my joints. Erase is in the top 3 supps I've ever used. I notice a difference after 2 or 3 days on it (my face looks harder - if that makes sense). It really helps me lean out. I "Lurv" Erase.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i just finished my 8 weeks at 4 caps a day,only thing noticeable was tenis elbow on the last day,but my job along with working out aggrivates it alot anyways...my estrogen must be insane...
Haha yeah man, I was thinking the same thing here, too. I am even more tempted to get bloodwork on this done. But then I think I also got some healthy joints, so...

chaser103

Awards
I tried Erase on two seperate occasions and both time same results.....very very sore joints, it got to the point where I had problems running. Everyone is different. I tried playing with various dosage, but end result....severe knee pain.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
In a weird way, I LIKE low E side effects (anything over 1 pill a day of 6 bromo) because you know it's working. Just scale back and you'll be good. Obviously, don't just freak out and quit altogether, then you'll risk rebound gyno.
No rebound risk dude....its a suicide inhibitor.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
I'm 90% sure that rebound has a lot more to do with the pharmacological kinetics and less to do with the MOA - without knowing the clearance time of Erase, I'd say you should still taper it to be safe if your E is going low enough to make joints sore.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's the issue?

OTRT is correct in the clearance time is also a major factor. We have seen that Erase has a relatively equal clearance time as other popular suicide AIs, and since it is a suicide AI rather than a competitive AI, I see no chance of rebound

And that is probably why no one has ever reported rebound from it

LJ57

LJ57

Awards
  • Established
I notice a difference after 2 or 3 days on it (my face looks harder - if that makes sense). It really helps me lean out.
I wonder if this is due to the "drying out" effect of Erase and the fact that it helps with water retention?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder if this is due to the "drying out" effect of Erase and the fact that it helps with water retention?
Absolutely.

~Rosie~

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I went up to three and no pain. But I take animale flex and drink lots of water

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
2 caps of cissus a day, at least 4 caps fish oil ED, 2 caps CLA ED. Joints will be fine.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Drop down to 2, or try spreading the doses out more. Everyones sensitivity is different. hey look at it this way...your estrogen probably isnt very high on your average day!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am going to start mine in the morning. I am going to start with 3 right off the bat. I will let you all know how it goes.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
My knees started acting up at 2 caps a day. Dropped it to one and I'm fine. I must have low "E" levels to begin with because anytime I take something to help control this I have the same issue. Currently taking Titanium with 1 cap of Erase and really liking it! I had "T" levels checked at my last physical a month ago and it came back at 410, Dr. said I was normal. I know it's in the low range of normal. Feeling much better physically/mentally with the current stack (Titanium/Erase).

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
410 may be on the "lower" side but isnt low by any means....

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
2 Full Days of Erase at 3 Caps. No discomfort whatsoever.

I must have a lot of woman in me... :frustrate

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

PolatA

Awards
i have a question at this point. Since its a suicide inhibitor Type I , is it going to permanently disable the aromatase enzyme? in other words when i stop using it , will my hormone levels get back to normal?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have a question at this point. Since its a suicide inhibitor Type I , is it going to permanently disable the aromatase enzyme? in other words when i stop using it , will my hormone levels get back to normal?
When you stop using it you will return to normal in about 2 days

Wheyfocused

Awards
  • Established
I get joint pain with Erase at 2 caps a day.

Just something I expect when I take it, it works well

microhard

Awards
why are you still taking something that makes your joints hurt

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Has anyone here used Erase as their AI while running D-bol? Curious to see if it is strong enough to kill the Estro sides from it.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The reduction of cortisol with the combo of Cissus and Erase is probably to much.

Probably has everything to do with cortisol and less to do with estrogen. If stack just scale back on both supplements.

Flabby

Awards
The reduction of cortisol with the combo of Cissus and Erase is probably to much.

Probably has everything to do with cortisol and less to do with estrogen. If stack just scale back on both supplements.
Never heard of cissus affecting cortisol... in fact the positive effect on joints would suggest the opposite. Any literature to back that up?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never heard of cissus affecting cortisol... in fact the positive effect on joints would suggest the opposite. Any literature to back that up?
Cissus actually DOES help manage cortisol; in fact it "Suppresses cortisol and promotes nutrient delivery into connective tissue" - hence why it is so good for joints as well. If you read the Technical Write-Up for Osteobolin-C it explains everything, as well as providing various studies referenced from. Or do a quick Google [Scholar] search - you're bound to find a lot of information.

~Rosie~

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would scale back on one, increase your water intake or make sure it if sufficient, and be taking fish oil

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have this problem with all anti estrogens. man, 200mg of topical formestane, 25mg of atd, 50mg of 6-bromo has my joints screaming

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why would the positive effects on joints suggest the opposite?

the research on the postive effects on Joints is limited. Cissus is a joint supplement because of the ancedotal feedback.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established