N2TKS Flavor In ya Ear!!!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok I'm trying to decide which flavor of N2KTS to get.I'm not a huge stimmy type guy but I'd like to have a bottle around just in case I need it.

Out of the 3 flavors which one do you feel is the best tasting. I know taste isn't really a big deal but if you had to pick one based on taste which one would it be?

Fruit Punch?
Green Apple?
Grape?

reps for answers fellas I need all the help I can get!!!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
green apple bro, i tried fruit punch- was gross

green apple was like drinking candy

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love the name of the thread, I choose green apple. :D
thanks repped :wink1:

green apple bro, i tried fruit punch- was gross

green apple was like drinking candy
this is what I was thinking fruit punch is almost always a pretty nasty flavor its hard to get it right unless its Hawaiian punch

oh yea tried to rep but gotta spread first.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Green apple is the shizzzz! I'm getting ready to take some here in a minute and go KILL SOME SH1T! :D

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah gotta go with green apple....it's amazing, i have grape at my house but i haven't tried it yet....n2kts seems to last forever since ya don't need over 1 scoop as opposed to some other stuff that goes so quick because you need double doses

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
Grape is my favorite!!! go with grape or green apple both are a tie in my book

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah gotta go with green apple....it's amazing, i have grape at my house but i haven't tried it yet....n2kts seems to last forever since ya don't need over 1 scoop as opposed to some other stuff that goes so quick because you need double doses
another green apple vote.the grape seems interesting but I have a strange feeling it might taste like Dimetapp. but then again it might taste like grape pop hmm choices choices.

Grape is my favorite!!! go with grape or green apple both are a tie in my book
here is a fan for grape hmm a challenger has entered the ring!! :swordfight:

and I see green apple is in there too ;)

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
grape is great doesnt get old haha

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm trying grape next ;)

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just did some quick research and while I'm pretty sure green apple is the ****.I'm strangely pulled in the direction to try the grape flavor.decisions ...decisions

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just did some quick research and while I'm pretty sure green apple is the ****.I'm strangely pulled in the direction to try the grape flavor.decisions ...decisions
I've heard it is petty good, and ill give it a try next. Even though it will be hard to not get green apple...