Ephedrine? How much was in the old ECA products?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So I have been taking Bronkaid but I am trying to determine how many tabs of Bronkaid (1 or 2) are needed to be equivalent to the amount of ephedrine in the old ECA products (Hydroxycut, etc)?

Mr.50

shocknyou

shocknyou

Awards
IMO eph should be taken at about 40-50mg/daily to be effective. Be careful as the side effects of this stuff can be serious. Just make sure you get a clean bill of health from your doctor

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
IMO eph should be taken at about 40-50mg/daily to be effective. Be careful as the side effects of this stuff can be serious. Just make sure you get a clean bill of health from your doctor
Any opinions on how dangerous this is to do with Bronkaid (meaning 2 tabs of Bronkaid to equal 50mgs of ephedrine) since this will also double the guiafession dosage?

Mr.50

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
done it b4 u will b fine. Lotta drainage tho lol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well since no one on here could give a solid answer I did some research and came up with this.....

Ephedrine HCl is approximately 82% ephedrine by weight.

Ephedrine sulfate is approximately 77% ephedrine by weight.

25 mg ephedrine HCl = 20.5 mg ephedrine

25 mg ephedrine sulfate = 19.25 mg ephedrine
this should help with your research. from what i've gathered, 2-3 tabs of bronkaid e/d should do the trick.

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Almost all of the old products contained. 25 mgs ephedrine and 200mgs caffeine. There were stronger ones out there and still are available.

One that comes to mind is Diablo. 50 mgs ephedrine per serving.. U can buy it all day long.

As for amount to consume in one day. I believe it was once the consensus not to go over 100-125 mgs per day Max. I've used more than that in a given 24 hr period when I dieted for 12 weeks leading into spring/summer when I was in my early 20's.. Damn I'm getting old......

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Play it safe bro and just run 50-75mg per day. 25mg divided into 3 seperate doses is way more than enough.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Is there a good brand out there that is 25mgs of ephedrine (either sulphate or HCL or reliable extract) and caffeine and white willow? No other stuff?????

All the ones I am finding have yohimbe and methyl-synephrine in them etc...... I dont need that much Yohimbe (some other supplements I am taking have it in them) and my blood pressure goes through the roof on methyl-synephrine. Just looking for a plain old ECA stack ???? (or nor-ephedrilne like the old adipokinetix but we know im not getting that! :( ) . Thanks

Mr.50

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Is there a good brand out there that is 25mgs of ephedrine (either sulphate or HCL or reliable extract) and caffeine and white willow? No other stuff?????

All the ones I am finding have yohimbe and methyl-synephrine in them etc...... I dont need that much Yohimbe (some other supplements I am taking have it in them) and my blood pressure goes through the roof on methyl-synephrine. Just looking for a plain old ECA stack ???? (or nor-ephedrilne like the old adipokinetix but we know im not getting that! :( ) . Thanks

Mr.50
Bronkaid or Primatene are just about the only ways to go unless you don't mind liquid, but I'd go with the pharma grade tabs rather than liquid stuff. And Bronkaid is about half the price of Primatene. Just buy caffeine tabs online for like $5 for 100.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bronkaid or Primatene are just about the only ways to go unless you don't mind liquid, but I'd go with the pharma grade tabs rather than liquid stuff. And Bronkaid is about half the price of Primatene. Just buy caffeine tabs online for like $5 for 100.
Thanks. Yeah thats what I have been figuring but I was trying to see if there was any way to do this but find a product that allows me to not have to take the guiafessen?

Mr.50

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The old Max-Alerts you could buy at a gas station were 25 mg of ephedrine HCl- you could still get them in 1999-2000- but after that they got really hard to find because of all the meth freaks in our area and unfavorable legislation.....

I always ran 25 mg E/250 mg Caffeine/81 mg Aspirin 2-3x per day- worked awesome- I ran it for 7 years off and on...

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
It depends on the individual...

I ran upwards of the 100 - 150mg / day with no problems, even mixed with Yohimbine, but it was an upward thing, I started slow

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It depends on the individual...

I ran upwards of the 100 - 150mg / day with no problems, even mixed with Yohimbine, but it was an upward thing, I started slow
You are def. not scared- the most I have run was around 100 mg/day, and I started sleeping only about 3 hrs. a night- definitely had to cut it back...as far as the yohimbine- it is a vasopressor that has some strong alpha adernergic effects, I would be really wary of combining the two b/c of the potential BP spike......

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Almost all of the old products contained. 25 mgs ephedrine and 200mgs caffeine. There were stronger ones out there and still are available.

One that comes to mind is Diablo. 50 mgs ephedrine per serving.. U can buy it all day long.

As for amount to consume in one day. I believe it was once the consensus not to go over 100-125 mgs per day Max. I've used more than that in a given 24 hr period when I dieted for 12 weeks leading into spring/summer when I was in my early 20's.. Damn I'm getting old......
Are you talking about Innovative Labs Diablo? Their Black Mamba HyperRush looks way better....

shocknyou

shocknyou

Awards
You can buy ephedrinehcl by kaizen its only ingredient is the ephedrine hcl at 8mg per tab

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
I had a pretty big friend who really didn't know much about ephedrine but he had been told to take it to lose weight... and that he did 400-500mg ED, he did not use caffeine or aspirin.

shocknyou

shocknyou

Awards
I had a pretty big friend who really didn't know much about ephedrine but he had been told to take it to lose weight... and that he did 400-500mg ED, he did not use caffeine or aspirin.
That is an extremely dangerous dosage. He is lucky that he did not have a heart attack or lethal arrhythmia.