Adamantium vs. T-Up Black vs. Isa-Test-GF

50Carbs

Awards
Hello,

I am currently taking TestoPro and like the results thus far, but I am looking to try something new in a near future. What do you guys think about Adamantium, T-Up Black, Isa-Test-GF, and maybe Unleashed? Which t-booster is a better product? My goal is to gain muscle.

Thanks.

50Carbs

Awards
Adamantium sounds great, but what do you think about other t-boosters that I have mentioned? I realize that you are probably biased, but I am still interested to hear what you think.

Iron_Mutant

Iron_Mutant

Awards
t-up black and adamantium both have d-aspartic acid which is a proven ingredient in jacking up testosterone levels...id go with one of those.

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
Look at primordial performance test boosters they are very good, but with DAA most get an AI to.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Adamantium sounds great, but what do you think about other t-boosters that I have mentioned? I realize that you are probably biased, but I am still interested to hear what you think.
He's only biased because A: Adamantium is on sale and more than worth it even at full price and B: He knows the quality of his ingredients and will stand by them.

DAA is one of the only proven test boosters out there. Go with adamantium.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I can't comment on the two others you listed as I have not tried them and I don't want to unfairly judge them. Here are a couple options that I do know about that I will let you look into on your own and make your own decision though.

Adamantium + Erase + Titanium: You get two extremely powerful test boosters, 1 ingredient that has been proven to improve performance, recovery, and boost testosterone, and two anti-estrogens that work independently of each other. You get it all for less than $23/bottle of each, ridiculous price at NP
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/athletix/adamantium-titanium-erase-mega-stack-1-1-1-units.html

This next option is without the aromatase inhibitor but it is cheaper and just depends on whether or not you want that added on:
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/athletix/adamantium-titanium-stack-1-1-units.html

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
What is AI and why do I need it take it with DAA? Thanks.
DAA raises estrogen a bit so to combat that take an AI along with any DAA supplement. and an AI is an Anti Aromatase such as Erase by PES

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DAA raises estrogen a bit so to combat that take an AI along with any DAA supplement. and an AI is an Anti Aromatase such as Erase by PES
Yeah, I mean technically any natural test booster can increase both DHT and the estrogens since your body will push some of it down both pathways, if you inhibit one it will try to push more down the other. DAA can raise test pretty significantly so it can definitely increase estradiol to a degree. The three product combo is definitely the best way to go but completely up to your budget.

This is why in the hospital we don't give beta blockers for cocaine overdoses, it is called unopposed alpha, you push all of the cocaine to alpha receptors since the beta receptors are blocked and the patient can die.

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
Yea I used propadrol ep DAA supp and my nipples got all puffy and itchy and **** haha

50Carbs

Awards
Athletix,

Thanks! This is great. The thing is, I have been taking TestPro and resveratrol for 4 weeks and I would like to complete the cycle, which is 8 weeks. Would it be okay to start taking Adamantium right after I am finished with TestoPro or can it lead to side effects and over-stimulation if I do not take a break?

Also, do I actually need to take other stuff you have mentioned with Adamantium? It is not about the money, I just want to be careful and do not want to develop gyno or some other problems. What would you recommend and why?

Appreciate your help.

50Carbs

Awards
That is what I thought, but wanted to double check. Thank you for the info.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Athletix,

Thanks! This is great. The thing is, I have been taking TestPro and resveratrol for 4 weeks and I would like to complete the cycle, which is 8 weeks. Would it be okay to start taking Adamantium right after I am finished with TestoPro or can it lead to side effects and over-stimulation if I do not take a break?

Also, do I actually need to take other stuff you have mentioned with Adamantium? It is not about the money, I just want to be careful and do not want to develop gyno or some other problems. What would you recommend and why?

Appreciate your help.
I always prefer to take a break personally, I think it could help you in the long run, allow everything to come back to normal and sensitize. If anything you could start adamantium with your current stack and running it for the next 4 weeks if you wanted, while it is on sale. The main thing we made adamantium for was to be the ultimate stackable product, something to complement everything.

50Carbs

Awards
I always prefer to take a break personally, I think it could help you in the long run, allow everything to come back to normal and sensitize.
How long is enough time?

If anything you could start adamantium with your current stack and running it for the next 4 weeks if you wanted, while it is on sale. The main thing we made adamantium for was to be the ultimate stackable product, something to complement everything.
Oh, yeah, I am getting Adamantium now no matter what, but I am a bit confused about the other two products, Titanium and Erase. Titanium seems similar to TestoPro, right? Erase is something different. So, if stack Adamantium with TestoPro, do I need Erase as an AI or will I be fine without it?

50Carbs

Awards
I just ordered Adamantium and Erase. I hope I have made the right choice.

Any tips on the best way to take the two, with food, without food, morning, evening, etc? Please keep in mind that I am also taking TestoPro and resveratrol. I take one serving of TestoPro in the morning with food and another serving before going to bed.

What is the best way to combine Adamantium and Erase with TestoPro and resveratrol. Should I stop taking resveratrol or wait some time, say, two weeks, before taking Erase. Obviosly, there are many different options and I am not sure which is the right one. My goal is not weight loss, I am trying to gain muscle.

Thanks.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Any tips on the best way to take the two, with food, without food, morning, evening, etc? Please keep in mind that I am also taking TestoPro and resveratrol. I take one serving of TestoPro in the morning with food and another serving before going to bed.

What is the best way to combine Adamantium and Erase with TestoPro and resveratrol. Should I stop taking resveratrol or wait some time, say, two weeks, before taking Erase. Obviosly, there are many different options and I am not sure which is the right one. My goal is not weight loss, I am trying to gain muscle.

Thanks.

Titanium is similar to TestoPro but the ingredient profile and amounts are different in many ways. It is okay that you only have TP though, you can use it in this case. I would take the erase once in morning and once in evening along with the TestoPro. I would take the adamantium about 30-60 minutes before your workout for an added boost as well as greatly enhanced recovery.

You are going to love this stack ;).

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thanks.
I would go with 3 Erase per day, spread out. Either 3 spread out or 2 in the morning and 1 in the evening.

I would take the Adamantium before your workouts. But if you are using something else as a preworkout and are just using Adamantium as a performance product, just drink it any time of the day.

50Carbs

Awards
Athletix and Nattydisaster, thank you for your help!

Pre-workout: I take Alpha GPC (45 minutes out) and Receptormax (30 minutes out). Peri-workout: I use one serving of Anaconda. Every morning I take creatine and beta-alanine. If you think any of that stuff will interfere with the Adamantium/TestoPro/Erase stack, please let me know.

50Carbs

Awards
I would take the erase once in morning and once in evening along with the TestoPro.
With or without food, does it matter?

You are going to love this stack ;).
Cannot wait to try it.

P.S. By the way, how should Adamantium and Erase by cycled. Take it for 4-to-8 weeks, then take a break for 4 weeks or longer? What is the right way to do it?

Thanks.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With or without food, does it matter?

Cannot wait to try it.

P.S. By the way, how should Adamantium and Erase by cycled. Take it for 4-to-8 weeks, then take a break for 4 weeks or longer? What is the right way to do it?

Thanks.
For Erase, you can take it for up to 8 weeks, then a 4 week break is needed.

Not sure on Adamantium. Some companies say only use DAA for 2 weeks on 2 weeks off

50Carbs

Awards
So I got my Adamantium and Erase today. Here is how I plan on using it.

Morning: TestoPro (2 capsules), Erase (1 capsule), Resveratrol (600 mg), creatine (5 grams), beta-alanine.

45 Minutes Pre-Workout: Alpha-GPC

30 Minutes Pre-Workout: Adamantium

Evening (before bed): TestoPro (2 capsules), Erase (1 capsule)

Question: it says on the label for Adamantium to take one scoop, but how many grams is it? I like to use a scale because from experience I know that using a scoop is not a reliable way to measure it? Should it be 5.7 grams?

Also, how should I cycle Adamantium? I am in the middle of the TestoPro cycle, which ends in about 4 weeks. Should I take Adamantium for 8 weeks or 4 weeks or what?

And finally, since Erase is an AI, should I continue taking resveratrol? The reason I ask is because one of resveratrol's functions is suppression of estrogen, or so I have heard. Should I stop taking resveratrol while I am taking Erase?

Thanks.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So I got my Adamantium and Erase today. Here is how I plan on using it.

Morning: TestoPro (2 capsules), Erase (1 capsule), Resveratrol (600 mg), creatine (5 grams), beta-alanine.

45 Minutes Pre-Workout: Alpha-GPC

30 Minutes Pre-Workout: Adamantium

Evening (before bed): TestoPro (2 capsules), Erase (1 capsule)

Question: it says on the label for Adamantium to take one scoop, but how many grams is it? I like to use a scale because from experience I know that using a scoop is not a reliable way to measure it? Should it be 5.7 grams?

Also, how should I cycle Adamantium? I am in the middle of the TestoPro cycle, which ends in about 4 weeks. Should I take Adamantium for 8 weeks or 4 weeks or what?

And finally, since Erase is an AI, should I continue taking resveratrol? The reason I ask is because one of resveratrol's functions is suppression of estrogen, or so I have heard. Should I stop taking resveratrol while I am taking Erase?

Thanks.

Actually resveratrol has been shown to be more serm-like while erase is an aromatase inhibitor so you don't technically need to stop taking it. Not only that resveratrol is just a good overall health supplement regardless. As for Adamantium, a level scoop is pretty accurate, 5.7g would underdose it because there is flavoring in it as well.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
isa test was actually a surprise supplement for me, i really enjoyed using it....as far as this DAA stuff...hmmm...not impressed by it

50Carbs

Awards
As for Adamantium, a level scoop is pretty accurate, 5.7g would underdose it because there is flavoring in it as well.
Is it true that DAA can give pretty bad GI issues? Also, I have heard that some people take two servings a day. Is it too much? And what about cycling? It does not say how to cycle it on the bottle? Thanks.

50Carbs

Awards
One more thing. Would it be beneficial to take SAM-e with Adamantum?

50Carbs

Awards
I would take the adamantium about 30-60 minutes before your workout for an added boost as well as greatly enhanced recovery.
What about on the days when I do not workout? Can I mix it with creatine and beta alanine and drink it in the morning before breakfast or is it better to take it during the day? Thanks.

50Carbs

Awards
For Erase, you can take it for up to 8 weeks, then a 4 week break is needed.

Not sure on Adamantium. Some companies say only use DAA for 2 weeks on 2 weeks off
Should Erase be taken with or without food? Does it matter?

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What about on the days when I do not workout? Can I mix it with creatine and beta alanine and drink it in the morning before breakfast or is it better to take it during the day? Thanks.
It will definitely give you a boost so taking it in the morning is a great idea and the NAT will definitely help potentiate the effect of caffeine if you drink coffee or anything else in the morning. Some say taking it at night is beneficial as well since most recovery occurs at night. Play around with it though and see what works for you, there is really no wrong answer which is what I love so much about LCLT!

50Carbs

Awards
It will definitely give you a boost so taking it in the morning is a great idea and the NAT will definitely help potentiate the effect of caffeine if you drink coffee or anything else in the morning. Some say taking it at night is beneficial as well since most recovery occurs at night. Play around with it though and see what works for you, there is really no wrong answer which is what I love so much about LCLT!
When you say "taking it in the morning," do you mean on an empty stomach? Can I mix it with beta-alanine and creatine? I take both on an empty stomach in the morning 30 minutes prior to breakfast.

And while we are on this subject, is it better to take Erase on an empty stomach or with food? Also, you said to take two Erase pills, but Nattydisaster said to take 3. What is your reasoning behind taking 2 pills?

Yesterday, I took Adamantium 1 hour before going to bed. Today, I took it 30 minutes before the workout. Have not noticed anything yet, except what seemed like an increase in focus for about 15 minutes. The workout went well. About 30 minutes into the workout, I have noticed a moderate increase in motivation. The taste is surprisingly good, but it does not dissolve completely in water. Is that normal? It dissolves well for the most part, but some small (chia seed size) stuff is visible on the wall of a cup after I drink it. It is not a lot.

Thanks.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When you say "taking it in the morning," do you mean on an empty stomach? Can I mix it with beta-alanine and creatine? I take both on an empty stomach in the morning 30 minutes prior to breakfast.

And while we are on this subject, is it better to take Erase on an empty stomach or with food? Also, you said to take two Erase pills, but Nattydisaster said to take 3. What is your reasoning behind taking 2 pills?

Yesterday, I took Adamantium 1 hour before going to bed. Today, I took it 30 minutes before the workout. Have not noticed anything yet, except what seemed like an increase in focus for about 15 minutes. The workout went well. About 30 minutes into the workout, I have noticed a moderate increase in motivation. The taste is surprisingly good, but it does not dissolve completely in water. Is that normal? It dissolves well for the most part, but some small (chia seed size) stuff is visible on the wall of a cup after I drink it. It is not a lot.

Thanks.
Erase can be taken at 2-3 pills. 2 seems to be the most common dose, but others do 3. Some get too sore of joints on 3.

Erase and Titanium can be taken with or without food.

The increase in focus and motivation is likely from the NAT in Adamantium. The other compounds, DAA and LCLT, will take a few days to fully kick in. NAT kicks in in 1 dose.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Hi everyone, sorry to be adding to what I now realise is a reeeeeally old thread. I've been lurking around here for 6 + months and finally signed up to start contributing to the conversations... I just wanted to pipe in on this natural test boost thread and get some feedback;

I'm currently coming to the end of my first bottle of ISA-TEST by iSatori and have enjoyed it so far. I've got my 2nd bottle ready to go. I started at the recommended dosage but after reading The Testosterone Solution, I started following the dosing cycle mentioned at the back which was 4 in the morning and 2 at night on training days, 2 in the AM and 2 in the PM on my off days (wed + weekends).

I am looking at picking up my first bottle of DAA to compliment this ISA TEST and hopefully kick this natty cycle up a gear. I understand that loading DAA for the first week at 6g and dropping back to 3g per day is a good way to go about it? Should I drop back to 4 ISA-TEST per day (2 am + 2 pm) once DAA is introduced?

I also train at 5:30am on an empty stomach > heavy and high intensity for 30-40 mins approx then slam down my PWO meal/smoothie (1 Cup oats, 30g protein, 1 banana, 1/2 - 1 Cup raspberries, 1 TBSP MCT Oil, Kale, 1 Cup coconut water FWIW) so I down my 4 ISA-TEST first thing, start warming up and off I go...

Here's how I'm thinking of adjusting, appreciate your feedback/input; DAA upon waking/pre-workout, currently have XTEND Amino Acid which I take intra-workout and sip on another serving through the day, and 2 ISA-TEST post workout and before bed. I guess for the first week, while loading DAA I will take the second serving before bed?

Anyone have any input or thoughts on this approach? :)

In terms of vitamins, I currently supplement with a lot of stuff daily such as; D3, A, C, MegaFolinic, L-Carnitine, Arginine + Citrulline, Magnessium + Potassium, CoQ10, Glucosamine + Chondroitin, Krill Oil, Kelp, Selenium (all at varied times of the day) as well as staples like WPC, Amino Acids and Creatine mono.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn long time since I've read about Adamantium!

If your loading the DAA I would do 3g in the morning and 3g at night. When you drop down to 3g it's really up to you, I've tried dosing DAA morning, pre-workout and before bed, for me it all has the same effect.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Damn long time since I've read about Adamantium!

If your loading the DAA I would do 3g in the morning and 3g at night. When you drop down to 3g it's really up to you, I've tried dosing DAA morning, pre-workout and before bed, for me it all has the same effect.
Hahaha, you know I tried doing a search for more information and got carried away reading up on Wolverine... :p

Is Adamantium no longer in existence?

Is it worth loading DAA in your opinion? I actually tried a loading phase of creatine and dropped it half way through my third day because of gas and cramps. I don't think my body was processing it properly. No issues now I'm back to a TSP (3-5g?) in my morning shake. Just don't want to go through the same thing again with DAA.

I've heard good things about stacking DAA and ISA-TEST (hopefully it wasn't on ancient threads like this one) so looking forward to the potential results, I just want to make sure I'm making the most of the supplements when it comes down to dosing/timing.

Like I said, I was thinking DAA in water upon waking, get stuck into training, 2 ISA-TEST with my PWO shake to fight the dropping test levels then top up on another two before bed. That sound like an ok strategy to you?

Appreciate your reply dude, thanks :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahaha, you know I tried doing a search for more information and got carried away reading up on Wolverine... :p

Is Adamantium no longer in existence?

Is it worth loading DAA in your opinion? I actually tried a loading phase of creatine and dropped it half way through my third day because of gas and cramps. I don't think my body was processing it properly. No issues now I'm back to a TSP (3-5g?) in my morning shake. Just don't want to go through the same thing again with DAA.

I've heard good things about stacking DAA and ISA-TEST (hopefully it wasn't on ancient threads like this one) so looking forward to the potential results, I just want to make sure I'm making the most of the supplements when it comes down to dosing/timing.

Like I said, I was thinking DAA in water upon waking, get stuck into training, 2 ISA-TEST with my PWO shake to fight the dropping test levels then top up on another two before bed. That sound like an ok strategy to you?

Appreciate your reply dude, thanks :)
aha yeah not many people knew where the Adamantium name came from :)

It's no longer in existence, they replaced it with Formula-X, now they did a whole line up change. Athletix has a new version of Titanium test booster, came out with a new pre-workout Acute FX, first pre-workout that is multi-dosing optional, you can take it in the cap form or bust the caps open and use it as a drink. The latest Athletix product to release is High Volume, it's a non stim pre-workout/ Pump product/ Endurance boosting product, it's imo the supplement of 2013, the ingredient profile is amazing, fully loaded with 5g of L-Citrulline, which is about the same as 10g of Citrulline Malate, also has 1g of Agmatine, GMS + a new ingredient Plantago which has some interesting endurance boosting effects.

Yeah the loading helps the DAA effects come on sooner, I would load it for 5-7 days than stick to 3g a day. DAA can cause some GI discomfort, if you get this effect 6g a day will make it worse, gotta try it out first to see how your body responds, you will know within a few days, most people that have GI issues with DAA feel it the first day.

Anytime! Welcome to AM!

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
aha yeah not many people knew where the Adamantium name came from :)

It's no longer in existence, they replaced it with Formula-X, now they did a whole line up change. Athletix has a new version of Titanium test booster, came out with a new pre-workout Acute FX, first pre-workout that is multi-dosing optional, you can take it in the cap form or bust the caps open and use it as a drink. The latest Athletix product to release is High Volume, it's a non stim pre-workout/ Pump product/ Endurance boosting product, it's imo the supplement of 2013, the ingredient profile is amazing, fully loaded with 5g of L-Citrulline, which is about the same as 10g of Citrulline Malate, also has 1g of Agmatine, GMS + a new ingredient Plantago which has some interesting endurance boosting effects.

Yeah the loading helps the DAA effects come on sooner, I would load it for 5-7 days than stick to 3g a day. DAA can cause some GI discomfort, if you get this effect 6g a day will make it worse, gotta try it out first to see how your body responds, you will know within a few days, most people that have GI issues with DAA feel it the first day.

Anytime! Welcome to AM!
Awesome, thanks for the info man! Still relatively new to all this but if I want to take it seriously and get the results I'm chasing, I need to learn this stuff and what can assist me the best. Putting in the hours in the gym (hard!) and dedication in the kitchen (harder!) is all well and good but who doesn't need that extra boost?! Not far off 30 now and just started, as mentioned earlier, with a natural test booster and feeling great! More energy, focus, aggression when needed etc. It's kind of proven to me how the right supps at the right times are practically a necessity, especially as we start to get a little older and the body just isn't capable of what it use to be! ;)

I have always struggled with bad guts and whatnot, so I think for me, it may just be best to be patient and start with and stick to 3g per day of DAA.

I guess I can run that for that second bottle of Isa-Test and then I'll take about 2 weeks off them altogether and start the next stack... :)

Thanks for the warm welcome to the forum! :D