Paravol by Palo Alto Labs discontinued

pjmc

Awards
I was a longtime user of this stuff (about 3+ years) and to my disappointment I find that the product has been discontinued and the website for the company Palo Alto Labs seems to be offline.. so maybe they closed down shop.

Anyways, this formula was kickass and I'm looking for another product which is as close to the Paravol formula as possible. Here is the ingredient breakdown:

Horny Goat Weed 10% Icarin, Tribulus Terrestris Ext 40%, Long Jack (Eurycoma Logifolia)(From 20:1 Extract) Avena Sativa 4:1 Extract, L-Arginine HCL, Chrysin Powder, Maca Pwd., Muira P. Herb. Pwd. Rodeola Rosea Extract 1%, Catuaba Bark powder (Extract 4:1), Diindolylmethane, Cissus Quadrangularis Powder, Sarsaparilla (Smilax Powder) Calcium (D-Glucarate), Stinging Nettle Powder (Urtica Dioica)

Can anyone recommend a similar product?

Thanks guys

cw1

Awards
I was a longtime user of this stuff (about 3+ years) and to my disappointment I find that the product has been discontinued and the website for the company Palo Alto Labs seems to be offline.. so maybe they closed down shop.

Anyways, this formula was kickass and I'm looking for another product which is as close to the Paravol formula as possible. Here is the ingredient breakdown:

Horny Goat Weed 10% Icarin, Tribulus Terrestris Ext 40%, Long Jack (Eurycoma Logifolia)(From 20:1 Extract) Avena Sativa 4:1 Extract, L-Arginine HCL, Chrysin Powder, Maca Pwd., Muira P. Herb. Pwd. Rodeola Rosea Extract 1%, Catuaba Bark powder (Extract 4:1), Diindolylmethane, Cissus Quadrangularis Powder, Sarsaparilla (Smilax Powder) Calcium (D-Glucarate), Stinging Nettle Powder (Urtica Dioica)

Can anyone recommend a similar product?

Thanks guys
Axcite Magnum

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
perform by Ai looks rather good imo. something to look into.

Mike

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Paravol was overpriced garbage. Go to Swansonsupplements.com, buy some trib/horny goat weed/ and a few others, stuff is selling for $3 a bottle over there and is 3rd party tested for purity/potency.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is Palo Alto Labs still in business?

sw bill

Awards
Say it isn't so!!!!!!!! Fuk paraval is my daily happy pill. Time to search out who has some left

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Axcite Magnum
Funny!. A combination of Ginseng Root, DAA, Horny Goat Weed, and and Pine Bark Extract for $60 plus shipping. No thank you. You could create your own with the individual supplements in this product for less than half the price AX is charging. Hell you could even leave out the Pine Bark Extract and I bet it would be just as good!.

pjmc

Awards
Say it isn't so!!!!!!!! Fuk paraval is my daily happy pill. Time to search out who has some left
Amen bro, i love this ****.. found a few suppliers for it but its officially off the market,.. so grab whatever you can get your hands on!!

Actually I might copy the formulation and make my own version of it and put it on the market.. will update soon

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
I think this is one of those supps where it effects people differently. Some love it others hat it. Proves we are all wired differently. I am surprised they went out of business though, I though they had other products which people realy liked and gave good reviews to.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
there are a few better products out there.
I enjoyed Stoked by Anabolic Innovations
Nitroceps (MST) would also be a good option
Perform looks really good as well.

Mike