2 bottles Pmag&4 bottles Furuza...cycle advice please

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.67%

Question 2 bottles Pmag&4 bottles Furuza...cycle advice please

So i am getting ready to do a recomp/lean bulk to get that extra "umphff" for my summer preparations. I have run Hdrol twice in the past (never exceeding 75mg) with good success, but wanted to mix it up so i am going with PMAG. Reason i am going with PMAG, beyond just wanting to mix it up, is that i had a great cut with Hdrol..which was my primary goal...to cut, but with this cycle, i am wanting to concentrate on adding some good muscle mass just as much as lowering BF%. My concerns with PMAG is that being i am trying to get that lean yet muscular, hard look.. that i may experience a bit more "bulk" or water retention from the PMAG than i want. Seems like there are mixed reviews on that. I am going to be stacking it with Furuza as i feel that the size/strength gains with the PMAG (supposedly moreso than Hdrol) combined with the leaning and harneding effects of furuza will get me exactly where i want to be...adding lean muscle mass while reducing BF%.

So i have 2 bottles of Pmag, 4 bottles of Furuza, and my mid and post cycle supps on hand and scheduled. I am not going to dive into my support sups or PCT as i have that mapped out and it is not a topic i want to dive into on this post.

***Based on my goals, i have come up with two scenarios. First would be to run 6 weeks of both compounds stacked which seems to be the standard approach. Second scenario would be to run Pmag weeks 1-6 and the Furuza weeks 3-9. I have not seen this done but my thought is that having the furuza extend 3 weeks past the end of the PMAG may help in leaning and hardening me out as I end the cycel. As this has not been done, maybe it is because its a bad idea...if so let me know. Not sure if dropping the PMAG before hitting PCT will be an issue even though i will be still on Furuza. Hopefully you can see why i figure that option could support my goals..but again, it may be uneccessary.
    example

Scenario 1
    Pmag-50/75/75/75/75/75 (this will leave me 1 pill leftover)
    Furuz-200/300/300/300/300/300 (this will leave me w/ 2 pills leftover)
    I was raised not to waste anything..so i will eat my leftovers as my parents tought me

Scenario 2
    Pmag 50/75/75/75/75/75 (again with 1 pill left)
    Furuz 0/0/0/200/300/300/300/300/300 (2 pills left over)

I am aslo open to mixing between the two..example running pmag 1-6 and furuz 2-8 instead of 3-9 etc.

I have a handful of cycles under my belt. I am lean as is at 5'9 175lbs. I hear alot of people saying to take the PMAG to 100mg..if that is the case and that is what is recommended, i can always buy another bottle to make it happen I am just not sure if that is necessary as I dont weigh 200lbs+ like alot of guys on here. At the same time, i want to maximize my results so if getting another bottle and going up to 100 for a couple weeks is my best bet..im down.

Ideas? thanks bros!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.46%
    Achievements Posting Pro

First, its easier for members to answer if you don't type your whole life story.

Second, I think Scenario 1 looks best if you are defiantly set on running these two compounds.

You could run H-drol again with Furuza, should cut you up very nicely. Have you looked into EPI?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.67%

Quote Originally Posted by bashman View Post
    First, its easier for members to answer if you don't type your whole life story.

Second, I think Scenario 1 looks best if you are defiantly set on running these two compounds.

You could run H-drol again with Furuza, should cut you up very nicely. Have you looked into EPI?
    personally i would rather have answers from people that will take the time to read all the information..helps give a more educated response. I understand what your saying though.
    I have run Hdrol and Epi both. Enjoyed them both. Hdrol was my last run so i wnated to try something new that was not too far from the gains/sides ratio of hdrol.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-20-2010, 05:42 PM
  2. Symmetry 2 bottles + 3 bottles Cissus stack review
    By jjohn in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-15-2006, 06:05 PM