Newbie looking for advice, 28 yo low test count - AnabolicMinds.com

Newbie looking for advice, 28 yo low test count

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Newbie looking for advice, 28 yo low test count

Hey everyone, brand new here. I am 28 yo with a left side vericocele and test readings that hover around 344-366.. Way way to low.

I know the vericocele is contributing but I dont want to go the surgery route quite yet.. Cutting off veins to the testicles just scares the sh*t out of me.

So what would you guys reccomend, that really works, to bring up test levels naturally? It seems stuff like tongkat ali, trib dont really do the trick? I have read a bunch of really good stuff about HCGenerate. Sounds like a winner right there. But would really like to get some info from guys who know their stuff.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance..

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

I too have a left sided varicocele, most common on the left, got a semenalysis and my sperm is very low. Haven't gotten my T checked ever though, haven't had any issues that might point towards low T however. Daa, I like tcf-1, works well to give the feeling of elevated Test. hcgenerate I've heard some good things about as well. With levels that low you are right at the cusp of low but normal still, if you can I'd say get on trt, would fix all your problems and you'd be legal to juice. Most people probably wouldn't go that route though. Testofen helps with the symptoms of low T, it only mimics T in the body though won't raise it. Something like toco-8 may help, even some trans-resveratrol could help with libido as well.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

i have one in left nut also. old football injury. well when i was 40 i got t and sperm tested. both were low. being that i was 40 and not planning to have kids my uro said well if youve lived with it this long with no discomfort surgery is optional. there is also no guarantee that this is the reason for low t and sperm. so ill keep my big left nut
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If it were me I'd probably try some Clomid and see what that does. I know a lot of people that have went that route and had success.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Two options for surgery, either they cut you open, or they go in through the groin and access through the venous system. I was told if I have issues having children, or the pain gets severe, to consider surgery, but the uro said sometimes the surgery makes the atrophy worse. I find it to be a good ice breaker to get a girl to wanna see/touch your balls.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Thanks guys.

Just read more about hcgenerate. Glowing reviews about it all over the place. Very tempted to try. Do you think something like that could double my levels? It just seems something more synthetic like clomid would give a lot of side effects and I would like to go natural as possible. Hmm, or maybe trt with hcgenerate..
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by john10960 View Post
    Thanks guys.

Just read more about hcgenerate. Glowing reviews about it all over the place. Very tempted to try. Do you think something like that could double my levels? It just seems something more synthetic like clomid would give a lot of side effects and I would like to go natural as possible. Hmm, or maybe trt with hcgenerate..
    Double? Not a chance, from 350 to 700? I'd say you could get 400's-500's, and depending on your previous levels, which you aren't sure of, you may or may not notice. If you were previously around 700 or so before the varicocele, then you won't notice much, if you were only 450-500's, then yes you will notice being back to normal. Hcgenerate does do more than just T boost though so it will be worth a shot I'm sure.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Hey guys, so as you all know HCGenerate is out of stock. Was thinking about their Bridge product in the meantime. What do you guys think? Has anyone had success with Bridge?

Also, I have pattern baldness as well. Do you think raising T levels significantly will neccessarily cause my DHT levels to skyrocket? Thanks again.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by john10960 View Post
    Hey guys, so as you all know HCGenerate is out of stock. Was thinking about their Bridge product in the meantime. What do you guys think? Has anyone had success with Bridge?

Also, I have pattern baldness as well. Do you think raising T levels significantly will neccessarily cause my DHT levels to skyrocket? Thanks again.
    Raising T levels significantly will lead to proportionate increases in dht. If you took injectable test, or something dht based like androhard, you would notice shedding. With an otc T booster, you shouldn't notice much if any.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Thanks for info. Could you point me in the direction of some Bridge reviews? I have only been able to find 2. Maybe I should start a new thread.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Newbie Here Need some advice
    By TheHunter516 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-01-2008, 09:47 PM
  2. Newbie needs advice!
    By jessicalykwan in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-24-2008, 01:55 PM
  3. total test count of 88
    By wophood in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine