Back in Supp Game...Rate Stack

kmullins07

kmullins07

Awards
So due to a massive decrease in budget due to graduating college, I have not bought a single supplement (other then proteins) since November.

I saw great success when I stacked TestoPro, HGH Pro, TCF-1, and Erase.

Excellent success, but I probably diminished it with my "last-change" approach to getting schwasted at a college bar for the weekend.

Anyway, I'm trying to get on point with supplements again so that I can gear up for a possible competition at the end of summer.

Stack:

Erase
Titanium
Bulk D-A-A
Bulk Creatine Mono
Alpha T-2
Shift (Too great a price to pass up)
Scivation Whey
Muscle Milk

Multi and Fish Oil

I'm currently 184 pounds at 13% fat (I know for fact as I ran myself on the Futrex machine at work today, which I have access to because I'm the head trainer and nutritionist)

Anyway, My diet will be perfect (3200-3500 Cal per day, with carb cycling high to low over 7 day period) (i.e. high, high high, baseline, low, low, baseline)

I'm only planning on taking the Shift in the morning (I've been downing lo-carb monsters too much), and on the low carbohydrate/baseline days)

The high carbohydrate days will also be the days of major lifts (Back, Chest, Legs). Baseline Days (Arms, Delts), Low Days (Full Body Circuit, HITT cardio, Abs)

Anyway, rate my stack, and also, should I add an N.O. like Yok3d?

Thanks all

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol wow man looks like a huge waste of cash right there.
Id go with:
Erase
Creatine
Multi
Fish Oil
Bcaa
Protein
Alcar to replace your monsters

kmullins07

kmullins07

Awards
I don't really see your logic when my total is 115 right now

And All of these products are well loved by members here.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't really see your logic when my total is 115 right now

And All of these products are well loved by members here.
Umm...you asked for us to rate your stack right?:think:

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is this basically a lean bulk? Sorry if I missed where you said what your goal was.

Looks like you got a lot covered with some good products. Really anything is going to be personal opinions like using a cheaper protein than muscle milk, but if it works for you and has worked in the past then run with it.

kmullins07

kmullins07

Awards
I got a close dated one from the GNC by my gym. I paid 14 dollars for the big ass jug. So, it just became awesome value. Plus, it tastes better then most caseins.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also, BCAAs seem to be popular on here and you can get that in bulk.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stack looks fine to me, looks like you got your bases covered pretty good.

Erase/Alphat2/Shift - Great stack! and its fine to mix a test product in with that which is your titanium/DAA. I would maybe add something for prolactin like mucuna pruriens or p-5-p? Everything else looks pretty solid bro! :thumbsup:

Read this for dosing suggestions

By the way what are you goals with this? lean bulk, recomp, cut?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also if you considering buying yok3d why not go with some APS creatine nitrate instead?

kmullins07

kmullins07

Awards
The goal is basically a minor recomp. I look good already, but I'm ready to look great. As stated before I'm 184 right now with 13% body fat. I have a great frame of muscle already, but I'm truly ready to get to that next level. The "say hello to my obliques and serratus" type of cut. But, I'm hoping by boosting test and maintaining low estrogen i'll be able to not only retain my mass, but also further advance it by ensuring maximum anabolics being shuttled into the muscle (hence the bulk creatine and nitric oxide)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The goal is basically a minor recomp. I look good already, but I'm ready to look great. As stated before I'm 184 right now with 13% body fat. I have a great frame of muscle already, but I'm truly ready to get to that next level. The "say hello to my obliques and serratus" type of cut. But, I'm hoping by boosting test and maintaining low estrogen i'll be able to not only retain my mass, but also further advance it by ensuring maximum anabolics being shuttled into the muscle (hence the bulk creatine and nitric oxide)
Sounds like a good plan

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im saying because supps are just additions, i mean normally that stack would cost a lot and thats a lot of products to run with all at once.