Lecheek working on powdered test product give us your thoughts
- 03-15-2011, 04:42 PM
- 03-15-2011, 05:15 PM
Looks solid.i like the addition of mucuna for the prolactin that daa might cause,plus testofen,looks good man!!
- 03-15-2011, 06:13 PM
03-15-2011, 06:35 PM
Board ModeratorNever enough
- 5'10" 205 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jun 2007
- Rep Power
I'd like to meet whoever does your favoring if they get good taste covering testofen and mucuna. Not that either taste bad, but both have a distinctive taste.
This space for rent
Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
03-15-2011, 07:19 PM
also interested in how the flavor masks the formulation... they'd have to be strong flavor options I'd think... but definitely an innovative idea.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
03-15-2011, 08:59 PM
I'd rather see no vitamin D. It's too cheap to buy as a stand alone and I'd rather be able to dose freely the other ingredients (ie, 3-4x the standard serving if I wanted to) as opposed to having to worry about ODing on vitamin d
Celtic Labs Rep
03-15-2011, 09:32 PM
03-15-2011, 09:38 PM
Looks good to me, what will be the price and serving range? it reminds me of both athletix sports supplements in one.
03-15-2011, 09:40 PM
03-15-2011, 09:57 PM
03-16-2011, 01:46 AM
Thats a good thought we dont need anyone overdosing lol
Similar Forum Threads
- By gaijininjapan in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 02-17-2011, 08:21 AM
- By Cantell in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 11-19-2009, 08:50 PM
- By BigFan71 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 02-14-2008, 09:54 AM
- By Whacked in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-19-2007, 01:03 PM
- By Fernelias in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-20-2006, 08:02 PM