What's the best TESTOSTRONE BOOSTER Hands DOWN !!

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
there are so many of them in this website with all these sponsors lol... what's the best one ? Something like Jack3d, everyone knows about Jack3d and most people say it's the best... I'm looking for a testosterone booster that has the same rep as Jack3d

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
there are so many of them in this website with all these sponsors lol... what's the best one ? Something like Jack3d, everyone knows about Jack3d and most people say it's the best... I'm looking for a testosterone booster that has the same rep as Jack3d
Jack3d is a pre workout, and not a test booster.

But in my opinion the best one I have ever tried is HCGenerate hands down. Its just Too bad it's demand is much higher than its stock.

jgassen15

jgassen15

Awards
Jack3d is a pre workout, and not a test booster.

But in my opinion the best one I have ever tried is HCGenerate hands down. Its just Too bad it's demand is much higher than its stock.
I don't think he meant that Jack3d was a t-booster, but rather he wanted a t-booster with a similar following---everyone says Jack3d is the best.

I loved the original, original Designer Supplements Activate Xtreme, but haven't tried the new one. A Lot of people pimp HCGenerate, it looks pretty comprehensive. Just started taking Bioforge Promax so we'll see how that goes. Testopro is another big one on this site. Tried Diesel Test a while back and liked it.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't think he meant that Jack3d was a t-booster, but rather he wanted a t-booster with a similar following---everyone says Jack3d is the best.

I loved the original, original Designer Supplements Activate Xtreme, but haven't tried the new one. A Lot of people pimp HCGenerate, it looks pretty comprehensive. Just started taking Bioforge Promax so we'll see how that goes. Testopro is another big one on this site. Tried Diesel Test a while back and liked it.
that's exactly what I meant ! HCGenerate + Erase ? Is that a good stack

but the HCGenerate on Nutraplanet are MEHHH !

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Recycle by Purus Labs is my "go to" test booster.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Recycle by Purus Labs is my "go to" test booster.
you have got me really wanting to try this-

op, if AZ says it's the 'go to' then you can't go wrong with it.

the best i have tried are testopro and dieseltest pro cycle, and testaropinv2.

if you have the cash i think a stack of testatropinv2/testopro/erase would be ridiculous good.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAA. If you're looking to try some I can hook you up with a discount on TCF-1 from Primordial. Send me a PM if you are.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Daa is the best single ingredient test booster. Honestly though no test booster is going to give you huge mass or strength gains. Most otc t boosters will give you the improved energy, mood, drive, and libido. Daa has proven to be a solid t booster at a fairly good price. I have used tcf-1, tastes great and easy to use. I'm using lit up now and noticing the effects of the daa for sure.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I enjoyed the combination of Testatropin V2 and Triazole. In fact as a stand alone I loved Triazole.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Daa is the best single ingredient test booster. Honestly though no test booster is going to give you huge mass or strength gains. Most otc t boosters will give you the improved energy, mood, drive, and libido. Daa has proven to be a solid t booster at a fairly good price. I have used tcf-1, tastes great and easy to use. I'm using lit up now and noticing the effects of the daa for sure.

so Tboosters are a waste of money for me ? I already have energy, good mood and drive lol Im all about lean gains !!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Diesel test procycle is great ,but makes very short fuse ,but love the alpha male feeling !!!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you mean the n2kts of the pre workout world ;)

but seriously I keep hearing raving reviews about hcgenerate.nice lean gains and the other added "boosts" wink wink.I think you would enjoy your run with it.

though there are a host of solid test boosters out there you just have to do your research and see which one fits your style and what your looking to achieve or experience.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everyone is going to say something different, since everyone does not have the same experience with each product, and some work better for others.

As for the "best", it also depends on your goals, since not all testosterone boosters have the same properties (testosterone boosting aside) - for example, the best for improving endurance is Drive, the best at increasing libido is Erase or T-911, some like IGF-2 and HGHup have Growth Hormone increasing properties as well, etc.

My personal favourite and the "best" testosterone booster is Erase. Erase is my #1 testosterone booster - not just because it is an excellent recomp product, but because of all the additional benefits I get when using it! My best results re body composition and joints with Erase are when I dose at 5 caps daily (one cap pre-bed). Interestingly enough, at 5 caps daily, my joints are better than they were when I was using Osteo-Sport, which says a LOT. Erase gets "extra" points for the positive effects re joints, sleep, and drying out.

~Rosie~

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IGF 2 or HGHup + Free Test + Lit up. that stack is raw

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you have got me really wanting to try this-

op, if AZ says it's the 'go to' then you can't go wrong with it.

the best i have tried are testopro and dieseltest pro cycle, and testaropinv2.

if you have the cash i think a stack of testatropinv2/testopro/erase would be ridiculous good.

I enjoyed TestsatropinV2 and Erase stack, I bet adding Testopro would be pretty wicked, I responded awesome to DAA in TestatropinV2 and I respond good to Testofen, would be a sick stack!

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
so Tboosters are a waste of money for me ? I already have energy, good mood and drive lol Im all about lean gains !!
I've read studies that say testofen has led to increased lean mass gains, but personally haven't noticed any huge gains off it, decent gains, but nothing spectacular, and that doesn't raise test, it only mimics it. Daa as mentioned above helps, but didn't notice lean mass gains either. Most supplements are not going to directly increase your lean mass. I'm not aware of any legal supplement, other than prohormones/prosteroids etc, that will increase protein synthesis. I used to buy into all the hype of a lot of stuff, but lately I'm just a bare basics kinda guy. Quality protein supplements, multivitamin, fish oil, creatine (creapure), I'll mess with preworkouts to give me some energy. Most of these supplements will merely give you the ability to either A) train harder or B) supply you with the nutrients/key components you need to gain lean mass. I'm not saying test boosters don't work, just that if you don't suffer from low T, you probably won't notice as much as someone who does have low T would. So for now I just optimize diet, rest, and training through supplements.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
jack3d seemed to have changed preworkouts....nothings made a splash as far as a testbooster the way hcgenerate has...i haven't tried it personally, but everyone seems to love it and it flys off our shelves

testopro has been my favorite one that i've tried, forged post cycle looks to be similar to testopro with some other added goodies which should make it awesome

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
rosie that does not make since about the erase at high doses making your joints feel good because it dryes you out so well what?i love erase but if i take it in high doses i see good results but my joints along with everything else is so dried out i can not work out.fyi i am not saying it is not true just really weird and i am sure you are the only person it works that way for lucky.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How come nobody is mentioning Bulbine? Isn't this supposed to be the latest and greatest herb? I havent been reading logs on it, but how is the feedback on it?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How come nobody is mentioning Bulbine? Isn't this supposed to be the latest and greatest herb? I havent been reading logs on it, but how is the feedback on it?
if dosed right, it's really solid.........pm sent

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
rosie that does not make since about the erase at high doses making your joints feel good because it dryes you out so well what?i love erase but if i take it in high doses i see good results but my joints along with everything else is so dried out i can not work out.fyi i am not saying it is not true just really weird and i am sure you are the only person it works that way for lucky.
I didn't say that my joints feel good because Erase dries me out, but that it does both - one is not because of the other. I know it doesn't make sense, LOL, but a lot about my body and how it responds to things does not make sense :shrug: As Sean says, "you are ass backwards", and if a product is supposed to do something, more often than not it will do the OPPOSITE for me and I will experience things very differently to others (not always, but most of the time) - for example, Alpha-T2 is the ONLY thyroid boosting product I respond to, NO boosters do not work for me, and the only Growth Hormone booster that works with my body is IGF-2, etc. :think: This is why I say that the "best" product is going to be very individual, with recommendations based on personal experiences.

~Rosie~

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i am interested in diesel test myself but you dont hear much talk about it here on this site.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
When does HCGenerate come back ? I'm 2 weeks on PCT after a Test cycle with dbol using HCG 500iu a week and ballz are still AIN Nothin but a peanuttttttttt yeaaaaaa buddddyyy

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well rosie a lot of it probally has to do with most everybody on here is male.so yea your going to respond diffrent to stuff.but what ever you doing it sure works you hot as hell.i just wish i could find somthing to help my shoulder so i could take stuff that dries me out with out my joints hurting so bad i cant workout hardley.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
aps has a new bulbine product that is just now being sent to test loggers, it is suppossed to be diffgerent than the other bulbines now available-watch for the logs.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well rosie a lot of it probally has to do with most everybody on here is male.so yea your going to respond diffrent to stuff.but what ever you doing it sure works you hot as hell.i just wish i could find somthing to help my shoulder so i could take stuff that dries me out with out my joints hurting so bad i cant workout hardley.
Being female only makes a difference with certain products - for example, DAA is useless for a female since we don't have testes, etc. - but aside from that and hormonals (which I will not touch, and yes will affect females differently), everything else should technically get a similar response between the sexes. As far as products with AI properties, I should feel the effects more severely than a male. But, as I said, my body is upside down and back to front, and I do not expect anyone else to have the same experience with anything as I do.

Try just mega-dosing Cissus and Vitamin C. If your shoulder is the result of an injury, if it has not been rehabilitated, then do that as well.

~Rosie~

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When does HCGenerate come back ? I'm 2 weeks on PCT after a Test cycle with dbol using HCG 500iu a week and ballz are still AIN Nothin but a peanuttttttttt yeaaaaaa buddddyyy
haven't been given a time frame yet....we ordered what we thought was enough last time, so we ran a pre-sale, surprisingly even to us, every unit sold out during the presale

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
Slow drivers & hot women :nana:

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I'd prefer testofen over bulbine extracts. Read a few studies getting at them being hepatotoxic and some other ill effects on the body. Study was not on trained individuals however, not bashing it, just saying I'll take something like titanium or phytotest over a bulbine product. Actually titanium has i3c and lclt so it might be worth checking out.

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
i am interested in diesel test myself but you dont hear much talk about it here on this site.
there used to a lil more talk when there was a Get Diesel forum. anyway, i've used both versions, DTH n DTP. Personally i prefer DTP, not to knock DTH, but DTP is the stronger/better of the 2 imho... mood/drive/aggression/focus/confidence go up markedly for me, appetite goes up, i experience a recomp effect for sure, fuller/harder pumps in the gym n more of a full/hard/vascular appearance throughout the day, less fatigue during the day as well and seems to encourage better recovery, watch out for libido too- personally i find it both/either enjoyable and annoying, depending on whatever factors and/or times lol. aggression can also=abnormally short temper at times. it's worth running a bottle n checking out. very synergistic w/ any pre-workout you are using too. 2 thumbs up here fwiw...

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
alots of fish oil

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1- what about testopro

2- why is HCgenerate out of stock goddamitttt ???

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
1- what about testopro

I have used phytotest, takes about 2 months to notice any mass gains but the libido enhancement is noticed within a few days. I'm sure testopro is very similar.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1- what about testopro

testopro is a very solid product...it was my favorite test booster for a long time....i'm going to be using forged post cycle which appears to be similar to testopro with alittle stoked thrown in

hcgenerate is out of stock simply because it works, the ingredients used are the best in the business, ppl like what works