Muscle Feast BCAA

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I dunno, but I just ordered some today. 2lbs for $26 is something I could not pass up.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They should be getting their BCAA Nitrate product up today/tonight on the site. What's weird is the pricing structure (I'm sure it's a mistake), their 4:1:1 version is cheaper than the 3:1:1 version. Anyway waiting for the BCAA nitrate product to show up soon, then I'm on it.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I trust them although I stopped taking bcaa I ordered their premium protein and CN. I plan to order from them every month for protein.
Have you tried their protein yet? How does it taste?

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
i've got 10lbs of their unflavored isolate on the way -- hope it's quality stuff :lew:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you tried their protein yet? How does it taste?
i am wondering the same thing? same for their aminos?

anyone can comment on taste?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They taste like bulk BCAAs lol not as nasty as NPs tho

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
i am wondering the same thing? same for their aminos?

anyone can comment on taste?
X3 on the protein. Want to know about premium protein blend and isolate (choco).

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just had 2 scoops of their WPI (unflavored) mixed it with a little grape crystal light and it tasted pretty good. But taste doesn't mean much to me and I haven't had a sugary beverage in years!

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
They should be getting their BCAA Nitrate product up today/tonight on the site. What's weird is the pricing structure (I'm sure it's a mistake), their 4:1:1 version is cheaper than the 3:1:1 version. Anyway waiting for the BCAA nitrate product to show up soon, then I'm on it.
I wonder if the bcaa nitrate would mix well in sports drinks, if so then I'm in for bulk. :)

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
BCAA nitrate is interesting. i just got their creatine nitrate in today and it tastes like battery acid but ive read that is to be expected.

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
BCAA nitrate is interesting. i just got their creatine nitrate in today and it tastes like battery acid but ive read that is to be expected.
Have you tried APS CN? I'd like to hear a comparison between the two.

Either way, I'd be interested in hearing your thought on MF's CN.

Shoot me a PM if you can remember.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol what sucks is it came to my door after i got home from the gym so i didnt get to try it pre-workout
But hey, it sounds like it'd be best post- anyways since you want that pump for the nutrients to properly circulate and absorb. Oh well, guess either way it's done with. Here's to tomorrow.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm surprised a mod hasn't closed this thread... Seeing how MF is a bulk powder retailer like NP.

Anyway, APS CN taste like crap also. I dumped the caps into my pre workout drink a few times and it completely ****ed up the taste. Fwiw I notice the same taste with this bulk CN.

I agree with using CN post workout. While using APS CN I would take all 6-8 caps pre workout. Today I took the bulk CN 3gs pre w/o and 2gs post (only meant to take 1g) and after i still feel pretty pumped. Tomorrow is BACK day a much better pumps day IMO. Check out my log in my sig I'll have update there.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Considering their Chocolate "Premium Protein Blend" is naturally flavored, I think it tastes pretty damn good. I'd actually liken it to a less flavorful Nesquik. Overall, a very clean and subtle flavoring scheme.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Considering their Chocolate "Premium Protein Blend" is naturally flavored, I think it tastes pretty damn good. I'd actually liken it to a less flavorful Nesquik. Overall, a very clean and subtle flavoring scheme.
are you speaking from experience with their whey or speculating?

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
are you speaking from experience with their whey or speculating?
Haha, what part of my post seemed speculative...

Anyways, yes. I am speaking from personal experience with their Chocolate flavored Premium Protein Blend.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, what part of my post seemed speculative...

Anyways, yes. I am speaking from personal experience with their Chocolate flavored Premium Protein Blend.

ummm...:think:

Im sleepy LEAVE ME ALONE :rant2:

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I agree with using CN post workout. While using APS CN I would take all 6-8 caps pre workout. Today I took the bulk CN 3gs pre w/o and 2gs post (only meant to take 1g) and after i still feel pretty pumped. Tomorrow is BACK day a much better pumps day IMO. Check out my log in my sig I'll have update there.
dang, 3 grams pre? i took 1.8g or whatever their scooper holds. i guess my pumps did seem to last longer. i had a insane epistane/boladrol pump goin on in the gym so its not like i needed more... but its always fun to test the limits plus to lower blood pressure during my workout

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Might wanna use your scale one scoop was like 3 grams

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I actually ordered some CN with my BCAA's. I am not much of a supp person these days, other then the basics(protein, bcaa, creatine mono), but being out of mono, and the price of the bulk CN, I figured I may as well give it a go.

I am still a bit confused about what is actually in it, since "Creatrate" is a blend of 3 creatines, AFAIK, and the stuff MF is selling is labeled as "Creatrate" but when I asked the owner what it was, he said straight CN. I wonder if he is confused, or if it really is only CN.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Nice. I'm going to give this a try when my ON casein runs out. Have you ever tried ON's Naturally sweetened whey and if so how would you compare the two?

I actually ordered some CN with my BCAA's. I am not much of a supp person these days, other then the basics(protein, bcaa, creatine mono), but being out of mono, and the price of the bulk CN, I figured I may as well give it a go.

I am still a bit confused about what is actually in it, since "Creatrate" is a blend of 3 creatines, AFAIK, and the stuff MF is selling is labeled as "Creatrate" but when I asked the owner what it was, he said straight CN. I wonder if he is confused, or if it really is only CN.
It is pure creatine nitrate, sourced from the only only place you can get it. It's not a blend like in C-BOL.

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
*snip*
I am still a bit confused about what is actually in it, since "Creatrate" is a blend of 3 creatines, AFAIK,*snip*
Source for this? I'm not questioning you, just curious. Initially, I was under the same impression, but was told PII makes creatrate, and it was just their version of creatine nitrate.

Hate to bring this up again.