SNS MCC - AnabolicMinds.com

SNS MCC

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member

SNS MCC

Anyone ever try Magnesium Creatine Chelate. Does is give results like mono without bloating.

2. New Member

Anyone
  3. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It's good stuff, worth the price IMO.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

•   

4. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have heard good things
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  5. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

MCC gets better reviews then mono .. u bloated up on mono ?
    S.n.S team member
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Works just as good as mono and no bloat. It's my favorite, you won't be disappointed
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  7. mw1
    Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by nobel252 View Post
    Anyone ever try Magnesium Creatine Chelate. Does is give results like mono without bloating.
    No bloating or GI issues at all

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  8. New Member

Cool I will be adding it with creatine nitrate. Should I cycle it or just keep taking it like I take amino acids everyday.
  9. Senior Member

Cool I will be adding it with creatine nitrate. Should I cycle it or just keep taking it like I take amino acids everyday.
    this topic have been debated on so much bro .. i asked the question for creatine mono here(my 1st time using it) and most of the advance users will tell ya not to worry about cycling off creatine ..its not needed

but i always cycle off sups .. so its your call really
    S.n.S team member
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    this topic have been debated on so much bro .. i asked the question for creatine mono here(my 1st time using it) and most of the advance users will tell ya not to worry about cycling off creatine ..its not needed

http://www.cabdirect.org/abstracts/20033004955.html

I hear too many conflicting things about it's effect on kidneys and liver. I just cycle it to be on the safer side.
  11. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    http://www.cabdirect.org/abstracts/20033004955.html

I hear too many conflicting things about it's effect on kidneys and liver. I just cycle it to be on the safer side.
    i agree and feel the same way bro .. cranberry juice is always in my diet as well
    S.n.S team member
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

i have a bottle of this i was using here and there, ill have to put it to a solid test soon
  13. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

MCC is definitely a superior creatine to mono when it comes to reaching saturation faster with minimal bloating, at least for me. It's also pretty cheap: if you want to know more about it, the write-up for Ultima v3 gives a very nice summary.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  14. Ω Omega Sports Ω

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have had very comparable results with MCC and Mono. No bloat is a very big plus.
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

I logged SNS's MCC earlier this year, and I can tell you it's great for strength gains with none of the sides I got from monohydrate. No bloat and no emergency trips to the bathroom with MCC!
    50 Day X-Factor Advanced Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/170653-dropping-fat-adding.html
  16. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by LJ57 View Post
    I logged SNS's MCC earlier this year, and I can tell you it's great for strength gains with none of the sides I got from monohydrate. No bloat and no emergency trips to the bathroom with MCC!
    nice rack
    S.n.S team member
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  160 lbs.

I'm looking into CN and MCC for the same reasons: I'm really prone to bloating and don't want all those sides. Would dosing the MCC on workout days and CN on non-workout days be good or just overkill/unnecessary? Or maybe use Dicreatine Malate instead of the CN?? I've noticed a lot of supplements have a combination of two of those three in some way, so didn't know if dosing them on alternate days would have the same effect. Not to mention I could get the Dicreatine from NP in bulk and save some $!!
  18. Senior Member

i havent done CN yet .. but looking fwd to it

bloating on Magnesium Creatine Chelate A More Bioavailable Creatine is very rare, none of my buddies have reported it. i would just use MCC on nonworkout days .. it packs on decent strength if you use it everyday which is how its intended to be used.

reading the description on dicreatine, looks like it can only be used on workout days .. i rather use MCC eevryday ..and dicreatine on pre workout
    S.n.S team member
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  160 lbs.

i havent done CN yet .. but looking fwd to it

bloating on is very rare, none of my buddies have reported it. i would just use MCC on nonworkout days .. it packs on decent strength if you use it everyday which is how its intended to be used.

reading the description on dicreatine, looks like it can only be used on workout days .. i rather use MCC eevryday ..and dicreatine on pre workout
    Got it. Would you suggest doing this, then: 3g MCC every day and 3g of dicreatine post workout?
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  160 lbs.

Or would using Kre-Alkalyn instead of the dicreatine be better?
  21. Ω Omega Sports Ω

Quote Originally Posted by thesponge18 View Post
    Got it. Would you suggest doing this, then: 3g MCC every day and 3g of dicreatine post workout?
    I would do the first option.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Never used it, but only hear tons of great things about it.

Mike
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  160 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    I would do the first option.
    Gotcha! Thanks, been trying to get this cleared up for over a week, or at least a good suggestion. Just wish we could get some MCC or CN in bulk!!
  24. Ω Omega Sports Ω

Gotcha! Thanks, been trying to get this cleared up for over a week, or at least a good suggestion. Just wish we could get some MCC or CN in bulk!!
    No problem. Good luck with your training and reaching your goals.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  160 lbs.

No problem. Good luck with your training and reaching your goals.
    Much appreciated. If you don't mind, what do you think of this 6 week cycle? I've asked around and everyone I've heard back from says it's a good stack that should get me some good gains (5-10 pounds) over 6 weeks, so long as I keep my diet in check.

-DAA
    -Inhibit E
    -L-Dopa
    -Beta-Alaine
    -Magnesium Creatine Chelate (still haven't decided if I'm going to use Dicreatine as well, or if I'll use Creatine Nitrate instead of the MCC; want to keep it cheap/economical)
    -Whey
    -Multi
    -Fish oil (I've heard krill might be better)
    -(Also, would throwing DHB or 7-Keto DHEA work, or just be unnecessary?)

Thanks!!
  26. Senior Member

That's a nice .. You should reach that goal of 5-10lbs

Couple of things .. I'd dose only 2caps of inhibit E, use MCC as it has proven to add strength and mass where as CN main purpose is pump

I'd leave the dhea out of his cycle .. No need for it
    S.n.S team member
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  160 lbs.

Couple of things .. I'd dose only 2caps of inhibit E, use MCC as it has proven to add strength and mass where as CN main purpose is pump

Gotcha. I'll definitely add in the MCC, in that case. Might hold of on the nitrate, though, save some cash, and buy some 100g of Dicreatine from nutra for pre-workout. Thanks for the approval! I'm stoked to get going.

Alright. I figured the dhea was probably unnecessary. What about adding in DHB or HMB? I'm assuming I don't really have a need for either of those, either, on top of the creatine and diet geared toward mass.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  160 lbs.

Gotcha. I'll definitely add in the MCC, in that case. Might hold of on the nitrate, though, save some cash, and buy some 100g of Dicreatine from nutra for pre-workout--soooo affordable! Thanks for the approval! I'm stoked to get going.

Alright. I figured the dhea was probably unnecessary. What about adding in DHB or HMB? I'm assuming I don't really have a need for either of those, either, on top of the creatine and diet geared toward mass.
  29. Ω Omega Sports Ω

Gotcha. I'll definitely add in the MCC, in that case. Might hold of on the nitrate, though, save some cash, and buy some 100g of Dicreatine from nutra for pre-workout--soooo affordable! Thanks for the approval! I'm stoked to get going.

I think you should leave it how you have it. It looks pretty solid bro.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  160 lbs.

I think you should leave it how you have it. It looks pretty solid bro.
    Thanks fellas!! It's much appreciated. I'm stoked to get going and gaining.

What do you guys like for your pwo? Jack3d doesn't do a thing for me anymore. I like the focus, but the pumps were no good after two weeks. I normally don't have a problem with focus in the gym, so I'm looking for a little bit more pump/stim feeling. I was looking into MP's Assault. Any other suggestions?
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

Kre-alkalyn will be on par with creatine mono for effetcs.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just read through... Ive been on 5 caps of MCC on workout days and 4 caps on off days since the start of Jan... I'm noticing diminished effects and holding some extra water now- I'm wondering if I should

a) drop the dose to 3 caps off days and 4 caps on

B) dose 4-5 caps on workout days only

My biggest problem (excuse the pun) is how large my legs and glutes have gotten since starting creatine. My upper body has definitely grown, but my legs grow like weeds and it's gotten to the point where I can't wear regular pants or jeans.

I love the general strength and power I've been feeling, but the size in my legs is just too much now after 2 month on... I was considering stopping entirely or just figuring out a smarter disingenuous scheme and running it til the end of the month then coming off...
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Just read through... Ive been on 5 caps of MCC on workout days and 4 caps on off days since the start of Jan... I'm noticing diminished effects and holding some extra water now- I'm wondering if I should

My biggest problem (excuse the pun) is how large my legs and glutes have gotten since starting creatine. My upper body has definitely grown, but my legs grow like weeds and it's gotten to the point where I can't wear regular pants or jeans.

I love the general strength and power I've been feeling, but the size in my legs is just too much now after 2 month on... I was considering stopping entirely or just figuring out a smarter disingenuous scheme and running it til the end of the month then coming off...
    Bump
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  34. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

Ive always done 6caps everyday
    Hmhh as for your legs growing .. Is this a new workout that your doing ? Or you haven't changed anything ?

I'm glad your growing and enjoying

when you dose this stuff are you taking all at one time ? Or following the instructions on a label ?

split doses twice a day
    S.n.S team member
  35. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Which is better...MCC or creatine orotate?
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    It's good stuff, worth the price IMO.
    I like it as Well. This or creative monohydrate. Currently taking sns mcc. And enjoying it
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  37. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Which is better...MCC or creatine orotate?
    havent tried orotate .. But I'll take MCC > all other creatines
    S.n.S team member
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Ive always done 6caps everyday
    Hmhh as for your legs growing .. Is this a new workout that your doing ? Or you haven't changed anything ?

I'm glad your growing and enjoying

when you dose this stuff are you taking all at one time ? Or following the instructions on a label ?

split doses twice a day
    Yea I usually do 2 caps pre and 2 caps later in the day with food. Coop had told me to use only 4 bc I weighed 165 . I've gained 5-7lbs since starting in Jan. I definitely went heavier on legs but I feel like they just grew so much more than anything else... N after dialing back, they won't reduce in size lol
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I wish I would get bigger than I wanted
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    I wish I would get bigger than I wanted
    Same, especially my legs
    Current Unsponsored XGELS log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238229-jswains-run-xgels.html