Are testosterone boosters safe for a 16 year old?

cg123

Awards
I was just wandering if testosterone boosters are safe for a 16 almost 17 year old and if not then what is something that is close to it an safe for my age

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
You dont need a test boost at your age, you will see great gains with the proper workout and diet

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Short answer: NO

Stick with basics like creatine, BCAAs and EAT EAT EAT!

japohl1

japohl1

Awards
  • Established
Bro your test levels at that age are already through the roof! Test boosters are for us who have passed that stage and are trying to get our levels back to where yours are at! Stick with proper diet and training and the results will definitley follow!

gorilla25

gorilla25

Awards
at 16 your test levels should be through the roof! eat, train, and sleep hard and you will make good gains

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I was just wandering if testosterone boosters are safe for a 16 almost 17 year old and if not then what is something that is close to it an safe for my age
No.....Fork is your friend.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No. Why would u want to boost already boosted test....unless u have taken a cycle and ur test levels are low, just eat

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i think he should have worded the question are test boosters usefull/necessary for someone his age. that would be more appropriate

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You could still mess up with your hormones even with testostrone boosters... I was 17 when I took a testosteron booster , and I got GYNO 6 7 months later and I had no idea wth my tit was itching and ...

dont make my mistakes

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
You could still mess up with your hormones even with testostrone boosters... I was 17 when I took a testosteron booster , and I got GYNO 6 7 months later and I had no idea wth my tit was itching and ...

dont make my mistakes
that happens to many people that are welll out of their teens, well so they say on the forums

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not needed and not safe. Take advantage of the age that you are and have fun. There will be plenty of time for cycles later in life if that is the road you decide to follow.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
that happens to many people that are welll out of their teens, well so they say on the forums
yes but this 16 years old kid doesn't know how to cure his gyno if he ever gets one, probably can't even afford a nolvadex lol

I got gyno from Mass FX :0 !

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
LOL another teenager who's 6'1" 165lbs asking these questions?! I find it quite amusing.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
You ARE a natural test booster at your age kid. You're better off with Creatine, BCAA, Whey, and high quality foods.