Vascularity for gym/photo shoots

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are endless amounts of threads regarding the best pump products. I have found that some hinder in gym performance because high rep work gets painful much quicker.

Anyway, gym performance aside which products or ingredients give the best appearance of vascularity? I will be going into photo shoots around 6% body fat and like to have something to give me an edge.

Ideas welcome!

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
A big load of carbs and water... Cheap and effective!!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is a good suggestion, I will be doing this anyway and looking for something extra.

Any other suggestions?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One of the glucose products like Anabolic Pump or Slin Sane

And a nitrate product like Yok3d or Creatine Nitrate

Good vascularity has been reported with Erase as well, as it dries you out quick at 3 caps per day.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
yea some kind of a glucose disposal agent + simple carbs

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
It's not something I'd recommend but http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/women/diet_and_fitness/article7122173.ece has some info from a male model:

Many male models drink alcohol — brandy and gin are favourites — to speed dehydration. “I open a bottle of red wine the night before, and on the morning of a photoshoot I have another glass of wine and some wine gums,” Martin says. “The sugar in the sweets and the alcohol draw more water from the skin, leaving you looking as lean as possible.”
Or

“Before a shoot I would often eat jelly beans, as the sugar improves blood flow and vascularity. Having your veins stand out is desirable because it makes you look as if you are in the best shape you can be.”

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One of the glucose products like Anabolic Pump or Slin Sane

And a nitrate product like Yok3d or Creatine Nitrate

Good vascularity has been reported with Erase as well, as it dries you out quick at 3 caps per day.
I am doing an Erase and Alpha-T2 photo log soon courtesy of a very generous PES. I have probably been talking to you via email!? Have you tried Yok3d to compare it to creatine nitrate? I haven't tried either yet as gym pumps aren't something I usually strive for unless they come with increased performance. For the photo shoot I don't mind the pump is more extreme as I won't be worried about hampered gym numbers.

yea some kind of a glucose disposal agent + simple carbs
I will be doing the short term carb up anyway. I was looking for specifics on the products who people have used for a similar purpose as pump products are not products I use extensively.

It's not something I'd recommend but http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/women/diet_and_fitness/article7122173.ece has some info from a male model:
Reps for going out of your way to answer this question, thank you. Last photoshoot I did I followed advice from an Olympian BB who said a pint of wine every night for a week. I only heard this tip two nights before so did it for two rather than seven nights. I came out much sharper in the shoot but also had to get my girlfriend to drive me there because I was dehydrated and hungover. It was the first time in over a year I had consumed any alcohol at all lol.

The pump product is a bonus because it takes no extra effort to take a couple of pills or a serving of powder for a little bit of enhanced vascularity. I will be dehydrating, carb depleting, carb loading etc anyway.

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i am looking for this to not for a shoot but just because i like the way i look all veiny and hard looking.but every time you ask this question everybody all ways says the same thing diet get leaner and you will look more vascular no crap.i want somthing to help me be more so on top of what my diet and traning.i am thinking about a ntbm product i think it is called attack.it is a no2 product.

cw1

Awards
There are endless amounts of threads regarding the best pump products. I have found that some hinder in gym performance because high rep work gets painful much quicker.

Anyway, gym performance aside which products or ingredients give the best appearance of vascularity? I will be going into photo shoots around 6% body fat and like to have something to give me an edge.

Ideas welcome!
1 or 2 shots of vodka will have them popping out.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glycerine
I have tried this on numerous occasions and it always gives me GI upset.

1 or 2 shots of vodka will have them popping out.
Have you done this before? If it was done straight before the shoot it would be a bad idea for me because I have had less than 10 units of alcohol in the last three years. I could look really vascular and not get any shots because I can't keep my eyes open or stand up straight lol.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For a 15 min affect,

1oz Glycerin
10g Creatine Mono
5g Taurine
500mg Niacin
1oz Red Wine

^Mix all together and drink.

1 tbsp M&M's

works like a charm for me 15-20 mins prior to going on stage. The only danger is that it will fill you out and make you more vascular for a short period of time, but after those 30 mins, you will flatten out and look smooth, so timing is essential and can really F u if things get delayed.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
wouldnt be the cheapiest thing but holly crap hemodraulix+hemavol+creatine nitrate would be insane. I did this with out the creatine nitrate and OMG

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
could have sworn i remember reading some pro's take in small amounts of red wine before they step on stage

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like a good c0cktail CB!
It works very well for me, I Notice a drastic swell up difference in 15 mins, but after 35-40 mins, you look worse then before so it is a very tricky thing to mess around with.

Mike

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
what about a plain old diuretic to get rid of water?

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I had really noticeable vascularity on GPLC.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
~3 hours prior, use a GDA with clean carbs and fruit

~1 hr prior, use 4.5g GPLC, 5g creatine mono, 20g PeptoPro, and 50g WMS.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wouldnt be the cheapiest thing but holly crap hemodraulix+hemavol+creatine nitrate would be insane. I did this with out the creatine nitrate and OMG
This is the type of thing I am looking for, I will be doing the usual water loss, carb depleting and loading etc. Just looking for something to add to the regime. I will look into these. Thank you.

I have used SAN Shredded in the past without changing diet, training or using any other water loss strategies and it worked very well for me.

I will look into this, thank you.

~3 hours prior, use a GDA with clean carbs and fruit

~1 hr prior, use 4.5g GPLC, 5g creatine mono, 20g PeptoPro, and 50g WMS.
Have you used this specific protocol before- why the inclusion of fruit 3 hours before, anything particular about fructose?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's mainly for electrolytes and to help digestion of the carbs.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
same here, very pronounced, the pumps are exagerated tho, i was using 6g prewo too....but on my canadian winter white arms, blue road maps after 3-4wks

BigBen89

BigBen89

Awards
Plasmajet by Gaspari was absolutely the most ridiculous vascularity/pump supp ive ever used! Im naturally a very vascular person, but this stuff had veins popping out of my face it was so intense. The only downside is the feeling that your head is gonna pop from bp I guess.

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
Do NOT waste your money on anything that anyone has mentioned here please. The ONE and ONLY thing you need other than to be very lean and full, is Pro Tan's product "Hot Stuff." It is what every single NPC competitor at my last show(including me) used. It works amazing and you will look sick! Now it WILL burn/tingle a little, hence the name hot stuff, so expect that, but it is hands down the best thing i've ever used. It will also darken your tan at the same time. Just google "pro tan hot stuff."

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats kinda what I do lol, but I wont talk about my diuretic use and how i do things, to dangerous if you don't have reversal agents available and the ability to understand and detect cardio abnormalities at least on a small level.

Do NOT waste your money on anything that anyone has mentioned here please. The ONE and ONLY thing you need other than to be very lean and full, is Pro Tan's product "Hot Stuff." It is what every single NPC competitor at my last show(including me) used. It works amazing and you will look sick! Now it WILL burn/tingle a little, hence the name hot stuff, so expect that, but it is hands down the best thing i've ever used. It will also darken your tan at the same time. Just google "pro tan hot stuff."
That stuff does nothing for me, its a love or hate. IMO the shine is to shiny and doesn't reflect well. I love the smell though. I noticed nothing from it other than a warming sensation and red itchy skin. I prefer jan tanas glaze, perfect sheen.