Supplement to Avoid Fat Gain After 1,000/ Day

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
So a while back I decided to eat 1,000 calories/ day and it worked awesome, but I'm afraid to come off now, due to the alleged "you'll gain all your weight back" thing. I don't see how that's possible, since before the diet, I ate garbage all the time, and the new diet would be whole foods, clean, etc; but my body/ metabolism IS primed to store fat right now. I was thinking some Glycobol to make sure the carbs go where they NEED to go is a good idea, but that's all I've got. Suggestions?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First.. why would you eat only 1k calories a day? :smashfreak8:

Second.. If I was in your situation I would start off with a protein/fat type diet and add carbs in only around my workout

Honestly though with such a drastic jump back and forth I dont know how your body will respond. It may see the food and since you have been under eating it may see it as a chance to store it for energy later (fat gain).

Start off slow and dont jump in too much at once. Start introducing extra calories slowly and limit carbs to only around workouts.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How is your thyroid? Do you still have a thyroid? lol

IMO, Green tea and CLA, or check out PP's fat loss stack. It's mild and will help your body and when you come off you will be able to adjust for the difference as opposed to something like clen or t3 where you're going to need more time to get used to being off of them.

Just my 2 cents, but with dieting, the simpler the better.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So a while back I decided to eat 1,000 calories/ day and it worked awesome, but I'm afraid to come off now, due to the alleged "you'll gain all your weight back" thing. I don't see how that's possible, since before the diet, I ate garbage all the time, and the new diet would be whole foods, clean, etc; but my body/ metabolism IS primed to store fat right now. I was thinking some Glycobol to make sure the carbs go where they NEED to go is a good idea, but that's all I've got. Suggestions?
-Some GTE, forskolin, and LCLT will definitely help from a metabolic standpoint, plus bacopa monnieri to aid with thyroid conversion.
- I would slowly add back in KCals, and, like you said, eat as clean as possible.
- Eat the highest amount of carbs in the AM, and ramp the levels down towards the end of the day.
-Add in a cheat day once a week, as this will actually help retain proper thyroid function and help you lose bodyfat faster, and help to keep it from coming back on.
- Keep your level of cardio moderate to high as you add the KCals back in- this will also help significantly.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good advice in here so far.

I'm definitely an advocate for very slowly tapering the calories back up. And as BigBlackGuy pointed out, your thyroid is likely in a very interesting state right now; you may want to see about getting tested, just to be safe.

I'm always a fan of nutrient partitioners. I'd eat my carbs in smaller portions starting off, too.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Lot to think about, to look into. Words of wisdom.

Just an afterthought: I already have an almost-full bottle of AP that expired a few months ago. This wouldn't still be safe to take, would it...?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just an afterthought: I already have an almost-full bottle of AP that expired a few months ago. This wouldn't still be safe to take, would it...?
I'd pose that as a question in the USP subforum or on their personal forum to get the best answer.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Word. Thanks.