[/IMG]

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Terible to think Bill Llewellyn did not do his homework on his present new company CENTURION LIFE AND WELLNESS, LLC. or more specifically his partners or was he aware of the dealings?? Makes me wonder about other more recent accusations? It seems Bill has partnered in a company where the co-owner was recently arrested and indicted on multiple counts of federal controlled substances violations. Dr. Carlos Gonzalez Jr. MD is facing up to so many years in prison for illegal prescription writing in relation to a pain medicine center and multiple Hormone replacement therapy clinics in which he was the writing physician.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Terible to think Bill Llewellyn did not do his homework on his present new company CENTURION LIFE AND WELLNESS, LLC. or more specifically his partners or was he aware of the dealings?? Makes me wonder about other more recent accusations? It seems Bill has partnered in a company where the co-owner was recently arrested and indicted on multiple counts of federal controlled substances violations. Dr. Carlos Gonzalez Jr. MD is facing up to so many years in prison for illegal prescription writing in relation to a pain medicine center and multiple Hormone replacement therapy clinics in which he was the writing physician.
your speculating, no proof to your ideas, not that i even give a damn i just hate weak arguements/ideas with little to no evidence to back them up

if you have some post it otherwise this thread should be deleted:slap:

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
annnnnnnnnnd i shall eat my words, i didnt see that last post apologies sir

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I understand how this can look and from the discussions we have had the review process regarding that particular doctor was still ongoing, but I will be sure to get you all more information as I know it. William is certainly an upstanding individual and our business practices have been nothing other than exemplary for what companies in our industry should aspire to achieve.

It seems this was an error in judgment and miscalculation regarding crossing every T and dotting every I, but it will blow over and Bill’s reputation will remain one that garners paramount levels of respect.