Best Non Stim Fat Burner

nobel252

Awards
Ive used clen with great results but I dont like the side effects. Need a good supplement to replace clen and non stim pls.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive used clen with great results but I dont like the side effects. Need a good supplement to replace clen and non stim pls.
I think you would really enjoy need to build muscle's need 2 slin product.its right up your alley and is a pretty potent fat burner.

here are few threads to give you an idea of how need 2 slin works

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/168217-need-2-slin.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/163254-my-need-2-a.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/162623-need2slin-crazy-powerful.html

I'm running a 25% off sale and personally offering a free product as well.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/170992-use-mich2925-get.html

if you have any more questions or etc feel free to pm I'll help as much as I can

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established

I guess you have your diet and training in check since you're not meantioning them ?

Have you checked out Lean-FX ? It's a product designed to help you get leaner by controlling the cortisol-levels. It's something I'm currently using for my cutting period now, cycling between this and a supplement with 7-keto..
And it's Stim-Free of course! :)

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Wooops! Double posting for some reason ?
Sorry..

Last edited:
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's plenty of non-stimulant products that you can lose re fat loss, including but not limited to fat burners, cortisol controllers, nutrient repartitioners, topicals, etc. Just a few examples include Lipotrophin-PM, Shift, Erase, Slin-Sane, 7-KE, etc.

~Rosie~

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Need 2 Slin contains Synephrine which is definitely a stim and has been known to cause adverse cardiovascular reactions. Of Course Mich is just being a salesman, but he should be careful trying to sell someone something with Synephrine in it when they want to avoid stimulants.

nobel252

Awards
What would be a good topical and does it help with localized fat loss

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What would be a good topical and does it help with localized fat loss
Topicals I recommend:
* 7-KE Spray
* Eviscerate
* Eviscerate Smolder
* LipoBURN

No topical is going to act in a localized manner, really - most are systemic (and they mention this).

And whilst topicals can make a difference even if everything is not on track (I speak from experience), you still need to have your nutrition and training on target for the BEST results.

~Rosie~

nobel252

Awards
I actually have a couple hundred pills of clen and im so tempted to use it again but I now take medication for hypothyroidism and that already puts enough pressure on my heart and adrenals.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase can lower cortisol and estrogen, which in turn will increase your ability to burn fat and gain lean mass, and it is not a stim

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd give tt33 a look; it works by increasing your metabolic rate without a stimulant effect. It can be found very cheap as well and versatile, can be stacked with a lot since it is a very basic non-stim based around one route of fat burning.

Mike