Erase + Lean Xtreme and cholesterol

J

jcdenton

Awards
I've a question about those DHEA metabolites like erase and lean xtreme.
They will have any effect on lipid profile, both positive or negative?
Because I read somewhere that pure dhea could lower cholesterol is this possibile? Maybe they will lower both LDL and HDL?

Another doubt is on stacking them, i read on AM that is not a good idea to run Erase stacked with lean xtreme beacuse they will lower cortisol too much. So for leaning is a good to start 5-6 weeks 2x ed with erase and then switch to lean xtreme 3x ed ?

Thanks for the help!!!! :think:

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Well - I WAS stacking both LX and Erase until earlier this week.

I'm at the end of an Ostarine cycle - and moved right into an AndroHard while stacking Erase and LX.

That in itself is a bad thing I think - since AH has it's own estrogen antagonistic properties. So I started feeling like **** after four days and can-x'd the Erase.

Don't know if LX and Erase work against each other - but I can tell you that you can take up to three Erase capsules a day. It appears to be a total crap shoot at how many you SHOULD take though - as that would seem to depend on the amount of estrogen lowering you're experiencing. You don't want TOO MUCH - but then again - can Erase actually be effective enough to lower it too much? I dunno.

Second - concerning LX - you can take four of those a day and that's what I do.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is no need to stack 2 cortisol blockers, just like no reason to stack 2 estrogen blockers

Having healthy estrogen levels is important for maintaining normal cholesterol. So you dont want to drop your estrogen TOO low. If you are getting joint pain from Erase, that is a sign your dose is too high, and you should lower it by 1 capsule

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is no need to stack 2 cortisol blockers, just like no reason to stack 2 estrogen blockers

Having healthy estrogen levels is important for maintaining normal cholesterol. So you dont want to drop your estrogen TOO low. If you are getting joint pain from Erase, that is a sign your dose is too high, and you should lower it by 1 capsule
Indeed, too low of estrogen is bad. Its neuroprotective.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established

I second this, I was taking 200mg 6-bromo a day a WHILE back and it dropped my HDL and raised LDL enough that my doc was very concerned, and since all I knew at the time was that I was taking as test booster, Hyderdrol from AX, I was a little scared I had some health issues, but a few months later I was all good

J

jcdenton

Awards
I second this, I was taking 200mg 6-bromo a day a WHILE back and it dropped my HDL and raised LDL enough that my doc was very concerned, and since all I knew at the time was that I was taking as test booster, Hyderdrol from AX, I was a little scared I had some health issues, but a few months later I was all good

So reducing estrogen in any way WILL have a negative effect on cholesterol, reducing HDL and raising LDL?

And Lean Xtreme will have the same side effect on lipid levels?