First month of natadrol, bad luck, what would you do?

Super Saiyan

Super Saiyan

Awards
If you read my first review I blew up strength wise on natadrol and was am AMAZING ride, its time again to try it and my first month was a disaster, week 1 I got sick, week 2 went great, week 3 kinda got sick again, week 4 food poisoning, been puking and you know what else lol soooo yea the first bottle is like done and it was a waste, I've been either sick or poisoned and still have a bottle left from the kit I bought with 2 bottles of natadrol and a bottle of formadrol, should I stop it and wait like 4 weeks or is it safe to buy another bottle and run it next week at maybe a higher dosage or the same? I'm pissed and confused, thanks!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If you read my first review I blew up strength wise on natadrol and was am AMAZING ride, its time again to try it and my first month was a disaster, week 1 I got sick, week 2 went great, week 3 kinda got sick again, week 4 food poisoning, been puking and you know what else lol soooo yea the first bottle is like done and it was a waste, I've been either sick or poisoned and still have a bottle left from the kit I bought with 2 bottles of natadrol and a bottle of formadrol, should I stop it and wait like 4 weeks or is it safe to buy another bottle and run it next week at maybe a higher dosage or the same? I'm pissed and confused, thanks!
if you posted this in the lg subforum i am sure their reps would help you.

Jahcuree

Natadrol was very unimpressive with me & a friend, goodluck

Super Saiyan

Super Saiyan

Awards
Natadrol was very unimpressive with me & a friend, goodluck
Did you read my review on it a few months ago? I couldnt wait to try it again!

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
what was your dosage for the first month? If I were you I'd get another bottle and extend it to 8weeks and increase the dosage from the first month. Also doing my first run with nata for 6weeks, 6caps/day and its leaning me out quite nicely. Will prolly dose 8caps next run.