Review of Speed Extreme from Lecheek Nutrition

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Background: Been training for many years and have used tons of supplements.
Since this is a preworkout, some other preworkouts I have tried include: Superpump 250, Hemorage, White Flood, Jack3d, Methyl Mass, Vasocore, and Dark Rage.

Current supplements that were taken with preworkout were Whey Protein isolate 20 minutes before, fish oils, L-Glutamine, Taurine.

Overall this is a great product. I like to take preworkouts 15 minutes before and do 15 minutes of cardio before a workout so it hits me when I start to lift. Speed Extreme actually hit me about 10 minutes into my cardio and I definitely felt a boost of energy.

Workout went really well. Energy was great, focus was good, and pump was good as well. However, I didn't see any vascularity, but then again I did only have one scoop instead of two.

A key ingredient that I think needs to be in there is GPLC. That was the main reason I loved Hemo-rage. I would say the focus and energy is better if not comparable to Jack3d, pump equivalent to dark rage. Vascularity was a little disappointing and not as good as any of the others but then again I did take a starter dose and I am use to preworkouts.

Overall:
Taste: 9/10
Mixability: 9/10 (a few clumps at the bottom but not a big concern)
Strength: 9/10
Energy 10/10
Focus 9/10
Recovery 7/10 (began to get fatigued after one hour)
Vascularity 4/10 (could of been underdosed)

I would try this product again because I feel the effects would be great with a normal dosage of two scoops. Great product!

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Background: Been training for many years and have used tons of supplements.
Since this is a preworkout, some other preworkouts I have tried include: Superpump 250, Hemorage, White Flood, Jack3d, Methyl Mass, Vasocore, and Dark Rage.

Current supplements that were taken with preworkout were Whey Protein isolate 20 minutes before, fish oils, L-Glutamine, Taurine.

Overall this is a great product. I like to take preworkouts 15 minutes before and do 15 minutes of cardio before a workout so it hits me when I start to lift. Speed Extreme actually hit me about 10 minutes into my cardio and I definitely felt a boost of energy.

Workout went really well. Energy was great, focus was good, and pump was good as well. However, I didn't see any vascularity, but then again I did only have one scoop instead of two.

A key ingredient that I think needs to be in there is GPLC. That was the main reason I loved Hemo-rage. I would say the focus and energy is better if not comparable to Jack3d, pump equivalent to dark rage. Vascularity was a little disappointing and not as good as any of the others but then again I did take a starter dose and I am use to preworkouts.

Overall:
Taste: 9/10
Mixability: 9/10 (a few clumps at the bottom but not a big concern)
Strength: 9/10
Energy 10/10
Focus 9/10
Recovery 7/10 (began to get fatigued after one hour)
Vascularity 4/10 (could of been underdosed)

I would try this product again because I feel the effects would be great with a normal dosage of two scoops. Great product!
Hey man send me your address along with what you were requesting again. Ill send it out to you,but please never use more that 2 scoops of Speed Xtreme it is very strong and you should not ever need more than 2. If so you need to take a break from stims.LOL

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Haha good call. PM sent.