Purple PsyKO

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Purple PsyKO


    This looks redundant to purple wrath. Both are amino acid based.
    Any thoughts.
    Very similar to gold finish except carb free.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.


  2. I know that wont be the final selling price, but it still looks kinda steep for the profile.
    SEMPER FI!!
    •   
       


  3. 45 dollars is expensive imo.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  4. I take 1 scoop of modern bcaa and 2 caps of gear mid work out. Seems more cost effective.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  5. It's not a standard BCAA supplement. It uses proven NO enhancing ingredients along with whey and a shot of Leucine to enhance pump and endurance. Try adding two scoops to your intra drink and enjoy the pump
    •   
       


  6. I'm already taking a pre workout pump which lasts for a while as far as pumps go. Does that mean I won't need a pre workout supp?
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    I'm already taking a pre workout pump which lasts for a while as far as pumps go. Does that mean I won't need a pre workout supp?
    It depends. There are no stimulants in PsyKO so if you are looking for a stim experience you shouldnt get rid of your pre

  8. Hmm looks ok, whats the level of di and tri peptides? also citrulline is super cheap in bulk. so i hope that price drops

  9. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    I'm already taking a pre workout pump which lasts for a while as far as pumps go. Does that mean I won't need a pre workout supp?
    Purple PSYKO is the perfect product to use in conjunction with a preworkout product. PSYKO is a simple yet powerful formula which adds very nicely into other products.

    So a preworkout product would be ideal to throw PSYKO in. It will increase your recovery abilities, your pump, stamina... it's like adding an expresso shot in a coffee

  10. Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    Hmm looks ok, whats the level of di and tri peptides?
    I will have to look into this for you.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    This looks redundant to purple wrath. Both are amino acid based.
    Any thoughts.
    Very similar to gold finish except carb free.
    It's more similar to Purple InTrain except carb free.

    This is more Leucine based as WheyFocused said, and is more simple, direct formula - enabling you to stack and mix it with other products.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    That's a killer price !!!

  13. for one month $29.99 is much better

  14. Whats the deal with this stuff? Price seems steep to me (non sale price). Maybe I'm missing something.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by spimp187 View Post
    Whats the deal with this stuff? Price seems steep to me (non sale price). Maybe I'm missing something.
    Indeed, it looks that way... regardless there's always Purple WRAATH for those who don't appreciate this new formula

  16. Quote Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    Indeed, it looks that way... regardless there's always Purple WRAATH for those who don't appreciate this new formula
    would love to see flavors where both could be mixed tastefully

  17. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    would love to see flavors where both could be mixed tastefully
    I havent mixed them together yet, but most of our products mix together very tastefully! Ill report back...

  18. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    would love to see flavors where both could be mixed tastefully
    having used purple wraath and now psyko, i think the flavors would mix very nicely.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  19. im running a log over on bb.com right now, good stuff so far, taste is pretty good, im not a huge fruit punch fan but its refreshing to sip on
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    having used purple wraath and now psyko, i think the flavors would mix very nicely.


    I just mixed them 10 min ago to check this out. Quite tasty!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    would love to see flavors where both could be mixed tastefully
    FWIW, PsyKO actually tastes best on it's own

  22. Quote Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    FWIW, PsyKO actually tastes best on it's own
    scoop of wraath and a scoop of psyko tastes pretty good though
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    FWIW, PsyKO actually tastes best on it's own
    hey, man-have you noticed increased appetite when using psyko?
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  24. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hey, man-have you noticed increased appetite when using psyko?
    No, but DRAMATICALLY increased thirst... you want to drink a LOT of water when using PsyKO. Also, I wouldn't rule out the increase in appetite you're talking about.

  25. Holy **** only 3 left in stock ?

    What an honor !

  26. After using this for a few days I can see why

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Wheyfocused View Post
    After using this for a few days I can see why
    Yup, this formula packs on helluva punch. I've found my soreness goes down dramatically.

    Haven't noticed the hunger change yet.....

  28. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Yup, this formula packs on helluva punch. I've found my soreness goes down dramatically.

    Haven't noticed the hunger change yet.....
    No hunger change for me yet either. The endurance change is quite dramatic tho. Through the roof

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Wheyfocused View Post
    No hunger change for me yet either. The endurance change is quite dramatic tho. Through the roof
    What stack are you using right now ???
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ****Purple PsyKO Write Up and FAQ****
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-19-2011, 09:28 AM
  2. MidwestBeast's (new!) CL Purple Psyko Log (sponsored)
    By MidwestBeast in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 12:20 AM
  3. Purple PSYKO™
    By RenegadeRows in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-22-2011, 03:37 PM
  4. Purple PSYKO Tester Thread <<<<
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 05:35 PM
Log in
Log in