Focus XT mini review

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This supp is a must in my pre-wo rotation now. Ive never been a fan of arginine or pump products, i prefer to add my own creatine, and beta-alanine is so cheap i can add that myself with ease. So what part of the usuall pre-wo does that leave? THE STIMS/FOCUS. Focus XT dominates this part with ease. Loaded with about 10g of L-tyrosine, ALCAR and other brain boosters its far and above any other stim product i know of. The best part is its only caffiene. So i can add other stims to fit my workout needs and such but always get my brain boosters in. It does leave a knot in my head but once i start training ive never felt better and dominated so many workouts in a row on any product. My mental state is so good that i never fear of missing lifts anymore since i started. Enjoy.

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
Nice! I just recommended it to a friend
Glad it won't disappoint.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ill add that im more productive in and out of the gym, the effects are there. I add synephrine or 1,3 dimeth to it in small amounts depending on my workouts or ill just go solo, soon ill try a lil evodiamine added. I feel no tolerance build up and love it everytime since i first took it. Also the flavor is good. If someone doesnt like this id say never use stims again, This beats meso, pre-surge, jacked, white flood and any other stim product ive used and just barly beats lit-up.

jeanlolonnais

jeanlolonnais

Awards
Question do you find 1 scoop to be enough or do you use two?

I just picked up Focus XT and can't wait to use it.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i would only use 1 scoop in a 4-6 hr time frame. Its not a caffiene thing its a nootropic thing, this product has everything in the right doses in that regard and there can be negatives if you push it, such as lethargy and such. Use the one scoop (200mg caff) if you need more stims add ONLY stims as thats what i do. When are you gonna use this? and what were u doing before it?

jeanlolonnais

jeanlolonnais

Awards
I have used every type of pre workout formula there is....Recently I have used Roxylean ( very strong stim feel ) 1MR, Pumpp Fixx, JAC3D, NO Shotgun, No Xplode, etc etc etc... I love stims and I've found 200 to 300 mg's of caffiene usually hits the mark.

Latley I have been under an extreme ammount of stress and have been overwhelmed with planning and a tight schedule so I needed to try something, anything to help take my edge off. I dont want to use phenibut do to the 'hangover' that I've heard comes with it. So Im going with Focus XT and Im going to take a couple of grams of Piracetam throughout the day. To help clear my head and.... well, focus.

I will be taking Focus xt first thing in the morning about 20 - 30 mins pre workout. When I get back from the gym I will take a couple of grams of piracetam.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you guys enjoy Focus XT.

I have used every type of pre workout formula there is....Recently I have used Roxylean ( very strong stim feel ) 1MR, Pumpp Fixx, JAC3D, NO Shotgun, No Xplode, etc etc etc... I love stims and I've found 200 to 300 mg's of caffiene usually hits the mark.

Latley I have been under an extreme ammount of stress and have been overwhelmed with planning and a tight schedule so I needed to try something, anything to help take my edge off. I dont want to use phenibut do to the 'hangover' that I've heard comes with it. So Im going with Focus XT and Im going to take a couple of grams of Piracetam throughout the day. To help clear my head and.... well, focus.

I will be taking Focus xt first thing in the morning about 20 - 30 mins pre workout. When I get back from the gym I will take a couple of grams of piracetam.
I would recommend taking the Piracetam when you take Focus XT so you get the benefit of the choline in the Focus XT with the Piracetam.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for the support Lou .. glad you liked it .. exactly how i do my preworkout .. i take creatine/bcaa's and throw em in focusXT .. saves $$ ..best taste .. complete pre workout that delivers focus

on my off days i use it for work/meetings as well.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would recommend taking the Piracetam when you take Focus XT so you get the benefit of the choline in the Focus XT with the Piracetam.
^^ this

or try your dosages jean

p,s> what flavor did yall go with ?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
This supp is a must in my pre-wo rotation now. Ive never been a fan of arginine or pump products, i prefer to add my own creatine, and beta-alanine is so cheap i can add that myself with ease. So what part of the usuall pre-wo does that leave? THE STIMS/FOCUS. Focus XT dominates this part with ease. Loaded with about 10g of L-tyrosine, ALCAR and other brain boosters its far and above any other stim product i know of. The best part is its only caffiene. So i can add other stims to fit my workout needs and such but always get my brain boosters in. It does leave a knot in my head but once i start training ive never felt better and dominated so many workouts in a row on any product. My mental state is so good that i never fear of missing lifts anymore since i started. Enjoy.
Glad to hear you had a positive experience with Focus XT! Versatility is another big thing with this product, I use it all the time for studying or getting unenjoyable work done. Makes the time fly by, and like you said, puts you in an outstanding mental state

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i went with blue raz, not the best flavor but its a nice product regardless

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to hear you had a positive experience with Focus XT! Versatility is another big thing with this product, I use it all the time for studying or getting unenjoyable work done. Makes the time fly by, and like you said, puts you in an outstanding mental state
i wish this was around when i was in college .. woulda substituted redbulls and energy drinks coffee .. and save whole alotta $$$

but got my lil bro on it .. waiting on his report card lol

yeah ..its allright not my fav. i like cotton candy & pina coloada :heart:

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
My god, this seriously makes me wanna buy it.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My god, this seriously makes me wanna buy it.
Id say its worth a buy at 30 serv and about 30$, you wont need more then 1 scoop. I was hitting some good pr's with it.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Id say its worth a buy at 30 serv and about 30$, you wont need more then 1 scoop. I was hitting some good pr's with it.
Combined with Phenibut XT, I think it'd make for 1 sick Pre-WO!

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i personally add their 1,3 product at one cap, but thats me lol

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I love Blue Raz, and it's my favorite. I generally only mix it in 4-6oz of water too keep the flavor super strong and sour/tart. :D

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Combined with Phenibut XT, I think it'd make for 1 sick Pre-WO!
hmhh phenibutXT in pre ? ive never done that, im a huge fan of the product but i dose it throughout the day or when i need that restfull sleep .. ima have to try that

Personally, I love Blue Raz, and it's my favorite. I generally only mix it in 4-6oz of water too keep the flavor super strong and sour/tart. :D
thats way to sweet for me :rant2:
lol

suresha

Awards
  • Established
i would like to try a sample of that focus xt myself along with alot of other supps. that sns has on the market. my next big purchase of supplements is going to be strictly sns products, like i did a while back with now products.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
i would like to try a sample of that focus xt myself along with alot of other supps. that sns has on the market. my next big purchase of supplements is going to be strictly sns products, like i did a while back with now products.
Glad to hear it, you won't be disappointed. If you need any help picking the right ones to meet your goals, feel free to PM or email me.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
thanks mr.cooper, will do.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pm me I think I have couple of scoops left .. Its ures If u can review em as well .. Me and the crew will appreciate it .. Flavor is cotton candy

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can i review the cotton candy? lol jk
Btw i like ur guys syn-30 and mcc as well

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Focus XT is a very solid product. I'm glad to hear you all enjoy it as much as I do.