Question about PURUS Labs Halovar

1. Question about PURUS Labs Halovar

What's up guys I'm new to this forum and I just wanted to get some info on Halovar before I even look into buying it.
    I am 16 and play LB for Varsity Football and for the past two months I have taken USP labs Prime and Pink Magic. Prime the first month, and PM the month after. I am about 5'9 and 185 now, I gained about 8 pounds on Prime and then lost 5 on Pink Magic
    My friend is currently taking Halovar and wanted to get me on it, i heard some people say its a steroid and i just wanted to know if it was and how dangerous it is
    Im not tryna screw up my body and wanted to know what i could take besides this as a test booster that will add lean mass.
    Thanks

2. IT IS A STEROID. DONT DO IT, TELL YOUR FRIEND THE SAME.

At 16 you do not need a test booster, you have TONS of test at that age all the way through your early 20s.

EAT, TRAIN, and REST. You can simply use the staple supps: multivitamin, fish oil, creatine and you will grow.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

3. ya ur too young just stick with prime and animal pack...... stack it or cycle them staples for u would eat sleep eat.....lol
    •   

4. 16 year olds using test boosters and designer steroids for the glory of high school football!

lol

5. ^

Meh. At least he asked for some real advice and not:

"what's Hdrol, how many pills should i take, whats a pct and do i need it?"

OP:
    p5sky speaks the truth. AM is a great place to learn about hormonal products, but you can also learn a lot about diet/nutrition and training...and right now, that's all your body needs bro.

Good luck.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Halovar by Purus Log
    By edwards in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 05-07-2011, 04:45 PM
  2. For Sale: Purus Labs Halovar (3 bottles) (Muscle Builders)
    By jasonkkk in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 02:01 AM
  3. Halovar by Purus
    By generalataris in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-01-2010, 10:48 AM
  4. halovar by purus labs? any word out?
    By AmeriBull55 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-16-2008, 03:44 PM