Question about PURUS Labs Halovar

Huskies56

Awards

What's up guys I'm new to this forum and I just wanted to get some info on Halovar before I even look into buying it.
I am 16 and play LB for Varsity Football and for the past two months I have taken USP labs Prime and Pink Magic. Prime the first month, and PM the month after. I am about 5'9 and 185 now, I gained about 8 pounds on Prime and then lost 5 on Pink Magic :think:
My friend is currently taking Halovar and wanted to get me on it, i heard some people say its a steroid and i just wanted to know if it was and how dangerous it is
Im not tryna screw up my body and wanted to know what i could take besides this as a test booster that will add lean mass.
Thanks

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IT IS A STEROID. DONT DO IT, TELL YOUR FRIEND THE SAME.

At 16 you do not need a test booster, you have TONS of test at that age all the way through your early 20s.

EAT, TRAIN, and REST. You can simply use the staple supps: multivitamin, fish oil, creatine and you will grow.

Insaniac

Awards
ya ur too young just stick with prime and animal pack...... stack it or cycle them staples for u would eat sleep eat.....lol

Space Viking

Awards
16 year olds using test boosters and designer steroids for the glory of high school football!

lol

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
^

Meh. At least he asked for some real advice and not:

"what's Hdrol, how many pills should i take, whats a pct and do i need it?"

OP:
p5sky speaks the truth. AM is a great place to learn about hormonal products, but you can also learn a lot about diet/nutrition and training...and right now, that's all your body needs bro.

Good luck.