natural test boosters

allday54

Awards
im 20 yrs old, and wondering if i took a natural test booster would it even give me results??

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Why wouldn't it?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im 20 yrs old, and wondering if i took a natural test booster would it even give me results??
It depends on the product. However, at 20 years old, testosterone boosters are not what you should be looking at if you want to make progress and get results. Sort the BASICS OF NUTRITION AND TRAINING out before looking for anything further than the basic staple supplements.

~Rosie~

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
What kind of results are you looking for?

ETA:

I agree with Rosie. The average Tbooster is going to run you about $40 shipped....now I know $40 doesn't but a whole lot of food but nutriton is where it's really at.

You natural test levels SHOULD be pretty high right now.

Have you plateaued in strengh or size?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took a natty test booster when I was like 19 and it didn't do sh!t. Fast forward 4 years later and I notice increase libido, oily skin and a little strength. What made the biggest dif for me (besides nutrition) was BCAAs hands down get on that sh!t of you're not already.

ADBull

ADBull

Board Sponsor
Awards
At 20 your natty test levels should be firing, check you diet out if you have hit a wall you may look to some of the basics dependingon supplement exerience sch as a basic creatine however more often than not its nutrition holding people back, ask yourself am i eating for growth? Do i get 6-8 small meals in every day? Do i hit 1.5g of potein per lb of bodyweight? Do i take in good healthy fats and ar my carbohydrate sources correct? If any of these are no then start there. Many people cant eat or dont have the appetitite so e released Ravenous to aid this, that mayhelp but other than thamany companies offer good basics, whey protein,amino's and creatine.

I hope this helps

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It depends on the product. However, at 20 years old, testosterone boosters are not what you should be looking at if you want to make progress and get results. Sort the BASICS OF NUTRITION AND TRAINING out before looking for anything further than the basic staple supplements.

~Rosie~
good advice here