Found Some Expired Supps.. Toss Them?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I searched to find an answer but couldn't come to a conclusion. Some people say expired supps are just less effective, others say to throw them out. I was cleaning out a cabinet and found the following supplements, just wondered if I should do anything with them, or just toss em.

2 bottles unopened 6OXO exp 8/2010
2 bottles unopened IForce Testabolan V1 exp 1/2010
1 bottle unopened IForce Reversitol V1 no visible exp date

I also have 2 bottles of Prime from the original presale, but they don't expire till summer.

Thanks for replies

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
The pills will last longer than the expiration date, you should be fine taking them

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I figured they will just be less effective. The 6oxo is the one i may run

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where were they? They might be pretty close to still being fully dosed.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They are good for years past the expiration date as long as they are stored in a cool dry place...;)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
same goes for PHs? I had bought a bunch during the FDA scare last year and some are coming up on expiration date but being they are PHs I cant really take them all before the date.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
For the most part supplements our good for a few years past expiration date. Some may break down sooner than others.I have used some recently with a 2008 date and noticed the effects as they were fresh. Always store in a cool dark place.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
same goes for PHs? I had bought a bunch during the FDA scare last year and some are coming up on expiration date but being they are PHs I cant really take them all before the date.
Yep PHs are also good for a good amount of time after the expiration date, provided you store them in decent conditions :wink1:

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
They will be fine for years more, there was a great posting about this and medications, and how companies scam us into buying more tylenol and advil by putting expiration dates on stuff that doesnt expire, if I can find it I will post it up.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for all the responses..
Yeah they have been stored unsealed in a box in my closet. Now I just need to read old threads and see if I can just stack the 6OXO, Testabolan V1, and Prime lol

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
they will kill you if you take them.send them all to me and i will take care of this for you no cost to you i will even pay shipping hurry up now.your welcome