Summer Cut Cycle...11-Sterone and Havoc...Thoughts?

Guy187

Awards
Im planning on running a summer cut cycle later this summer towards the end. I do not want to do an 11-sterone bridge or anything like that. I didn't really want to get into all the details of supports, but here you are anyway in case anyone wonders. I strictly plan on cutting. I will run my diet at 2500 calories daily, with high fats at 100, protein at 300+, and the rest carbs which should be 100-150 ish? I forgot to mention that I have done cycles in the past including tren, dzine, epi, and hdrol. It is definitely not my first cycle at all. Im pretty set on my PCT and supports also. I have used them all before, and feel they are adequately dosed. I have enough right now to do 750 at 8 weeks and havoc at 40 for 6 weeks. I could get some more 11-sterone and run it at 1050 for 8 weeks, and/or bump the havoc up too. Thoughts and feedback on those who have ran it this high? Just looking for input on the cycle itself. If I build muscle on this, AWESOME, but I don't expect to. My plan right now looks like this:

Preload:

AI Cycle Support:
2 scoops ED for a week

Cycle:

11-Sterone at 8 weeks:
1g/1g/1g/1g/1g/1g/1g/1g
RPN Havoc at last 6 weeks:
0/0/40/40/40/40/40/40

Support Supps:

AI Cycle Support
2 scoops ED
Himalaya Liver Care
4 ED
Orange Triad
6 ED
Fish Oil
6 ED
Hawthorne Berry
3g ED

PCT:

Nolva:
40/20/20/10/10
TestoPRO:
4 ED
DS Lean Xtreme
3/2/2/2/1
Orange Triad
6 ED
Fish Oil
6 ED

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
looks solid to me.... not sure about the 11sterone tho.. i dont have very much experience with it, but that dose seems high...

keep water high and you should be aiight, maybe think of running some form or something while on cycle, and the last week of pct

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
looks good, tight diet and i can see a solid recomp

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Dam son 11-Sterone that long at that dose $$$$$$$$$$. Works very well for fat loss though and you should be shredded by the end.