topical fatloss spray

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
I swim every morning would it still be okay to use a topical fatloss spray like napalm or dermatherm target before swimming or does the water wash the spray effects off??

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I swim every morning would it still be okay to use a topical fatloss spray like napalm or dermatherm target before swimming or does the water wash the spray effects off??
Someone else will probably have a better answer for you than mine, but my understanding would be that you wouldn't want to use one unless it was more than several hours prior to swimming. Or, you could always just apply it after you finish up.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
the new dermatherm is crap, no offense to pp. Look into eviscerate smolder. Topical fat burners are for people that are already pretty lean that are looking to get rid of a little bit of fat. With that being said, I would apply it either the night before or after you swim. It would be a waste to put it on before you swim.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DON'T apply a topical before you go swimming - you're just wasting whatever product you use if you do that. Apply it post-shower AFTER you've done your am exercise for the day and make sure you avoid getting wet or sweating for at LEAST 6-8 hours post-application to get the best effects from the product used!

~Rosie~

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
DON'T apply a topical before you go swimming - you're just wasting whatever product you use if you do that. Apply it post-shower AFTER you've done your am exercise for the day and make sure you avoid getting wet or sweating for at LEAST 6-8 hours post-application to get the best effects from the product used!

~Rosie~
thanks very much once again :) yeah after workout makes much more sense :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

droyal

Awards
Are you kidding me? Topical fatloss applications do not work at all, waste of money

Life&Sport

Awards
Are you kidding me? Topical fatloss applications do not work at all, waste of money
I had success with Eviscerate and napalm in the past, but havent used them for a while

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Topical fat loss(spot reduction) has never been proven to work. They may appear to help you lose fat but all they can really do is remove excess subcutaneous water, not fat.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've always been told 2 hours before.. even for working out since you can sweat it out.

Mike

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
It say on PP's website for Dermatherm, it is proven to burn fat at the applied area. I guess we need to see the proof. I'm interested in this product, I would just like to know it works.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its important to be active after application with Dermatherm target, or the released fat will be re-distrabuted back into stores.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its important to be active after application with Dermatherm target, or the released fat will be re-distrabuted back into stores.

this not happen with the ORIGINAL Dermatherm.

p.s. I don`t know what Eric wait to bring back again ;)

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
The original version of Dermatherm plus the new AndroLean would be amazing.

tefunk

Awards
Prototype's 11-kt spray is helping me lean out now.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
First time I tried Eviserate I worked out 20 minutes later and had to run in the bathroom to try and whip it off because my skin was on fire! lol

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
need Androlean? Whats that?
Pshh.. You're a rep and you still don't know about it? It's a secret product that Eric and I are working on. Haha. I was typing it in a hurry. I'm going to do a 6 week log of AndroLean and Clenviscerate Smolder starting May 1st.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First time I tried Eviserate I worked out 20 minutes later and had to run in the bathroom to try and whip it off because my skin was on fire! lol
LMAO that prolly hurt worse!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established