I Finally Bought the Hype (Triple Crown Stack)

derek.maples

Awards
Reading all the reviews on here about Erase, Alpha-T2, and Titanium, I decided to give it a try. Call me naive or smart, that's up for debate. Ha.

My supplement usage up to this point has consisted of:
Whey
Creatine Mono
Glutamine
BCAA's
CLA
Fish Oil
Multi
Joint Support

So, as you can see there is not much outside the box and I would like some advice on this stack. I am open to any and all advice. I would post a pic but i do not have enough posts. I am 6'2" 185. <10%BF. Clean diet. Terrible gene pool resulting in a very hard gainer.
Thanks in advance!

zwilliby

Awards
Best advice i can give is to start out at the minimum dosage. You can keep all those other supps in with your stack, they will all help. Triple crown is a good cheap stack and you should see good gains.

I would note to be especially careful on dosing the erase, if your joints are starting to hurt you know you need to back off a little. The thing about estrogen is that even as males we still need it. So totally eliminating estrogen isn't a good thing, but controlling it is.

Start at the minimum dose, take it slow, have fun!

obvious

obvious

Awards
be especially careful on dosing the erase, if your joints are starting to hurt you know you need to back off a little.
No **** on this one... this happened to me on Day 3 of dosing 1 per day, so I ended up backing off to 1 every two days. Stay in tune with your body!

derek.maples

Awards
I have had severe tendinitis in both knees, especially after heavy leg days and driving long distances. What are some other supps other than Gluco, Condroitin, and MSM that can aid in that recovery?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no hype there, it looks like a good stack.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on my second week on erase and titanium. First week I dosed erase 1:1. Thins week I upped it to 2:1. And joints are not really dry. My body feels a little more sore than usual though. But loving it so far. Leaning out more.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have had severe tendinitis in both knees, especially after heavy leg days and driving long distances. What are some other supps other than Gluco, Condroitin, and MSM that can aid in that recovery?
Animal Flex is a staple for me whenever I tendinitis is full blown or only creeping up. It pretty much has everything that has ever been suggested to help with joint recovery/support, and these tend to have even additional benefits outside of this. It is like 8 or 9 pills in a baggie, but I kind of like it - makes me feel devious.

I would only order one can right now and run it all the way through, even if the pain is alleviated after say 10 doses.

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i just ran this stack for one month i loved it.i all so dosed everything on the high end and the erase dryed me out bad had to cut the dose back.but now the tittium needs to be dose high to really kick in 2 a day for me nothing 4 a day i was a walking woody and had to shave everyday instead of every other day.alpha 2 is the best part of the stack with erase secound.but to show you just how good this stack is i just started a prohormone so of course i stop the triple crown stack and so far i was geting better result with the triple crown stack than i am with my ph stack so far.thats saying somthing right there just incase you dont know what ph is it is a steroid.and it is a hell of a lot cheper for sure.

derek.maples

Awards
My second day on the stack, I came in at 8.6%BF and 185lbs. My goal is lean mass (as with the most of us) so we will see how it goes. However, I am leaving for a mission trip tomorrow so my progress will be halted for a bit.