Is is more cost effective and just as effective?

  1. Registered User
    ThER6KinG's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    266
    Answers
    0

    Is is more cost effective and just as effective?


    Instead of buying an expensive pre workout is this just as good?
    Creatine Monohydrate
    Acetyl L-Carnitine (500 grams)
    Citrulline Malate (100 grams)

    im going for strength

  2. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,638
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ThER6KinG View Post
    Instead of buying an expensive pre workout is this just as good?
    Creatine Monohydrate
    Acetyl L-Carnitine (500 grams)
    Citrulline Malate (100 grams)

    im going for strength
    those aren't the doses you plan to take i assume, lol.
  3. Registered User
    ThER6KinG's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    266
    Answers
    0


    haha noooo those are the amount im getting on nutraplanet
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    p5sky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,469
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ThER6KinG View Post
    Instead of buying an expensive pre workout is this just as good?
    Creatine Monohydrate
    Acetyl L-Carnitine (500 grams)
    Citrulline Malate (100 grams)

    im going for strength
    I would add beta alanine too.

    I buy bulk products and make my own pre-w/o ****tail often. I mix the supps with powdered Gatorade for some good flavor, carbs, electrolytes.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over


  5. Registered User
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,037
    Answers
    0


    It depends on the deals you're getting. I used to have that mindset (and not saying I won't again), but in all honesty, it can be a pain to buy all the separate ingredients and mix them. I know it's trivial and doesn't take much time at all; just depends on your personal preferences.

    Any more, I prefer buying an all in one pre-workout.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  6. Registered User
    p5sky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,469
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    It depends on the deals you're getting. I used to have that mindset (and not saying I won't again), but in all honesty, it can be a pain to buy all the separate ingredients and mix them. I know it's trivial and doesn't take much time at all; just depends on your personal preferences.

    Any more, I prefer buying an all in one pre-workout.
    Def true, it is convenient to have a pre wo supp ready to go. I just dont always care for the stims so I go with my own. When I swap in a stim I go with Anadraulic State.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over


  7. Registered User
    ThER6KinG's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    266
    Answers
    0


    i think ill go with lit up i can get it for a great deal looks good, but doesnt DAA raise estrogen and prolactin?
  8. Registered User
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,037
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ThER6KinG View Post
    i think ill go with lit up i can get it for a great deal looks good, but doesnt DAA raise estrogen and prolactin?
    I very much enjoyed LitUP (but I also love DAA 'cause it gets my libido going crazy ). You can always pop a cap of Erase or Triazole along side it if you'd like.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,551
    Answers
    0


    just buy Lit Up with bulk mono
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Most cost effective BCAA
    By CleetusVanDam in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 02-01-2011, 11:10 PM
  2. Trying to find a Cost Effective WPI
    By TheeBC in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-13-2008, 11:58 PM
  3. Trying to find a Cost Effective WPI
    By TheeBC in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-13-2008, 10:59 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-28-2004, 04:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in