recommended Piracetam + Choline Citrate dosages - AnabolicMinds.com

recommended Piracetam + Choline Citrate dosages

  1. New Member
    roni_bk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    51

    Reputation

    recommended Piracetam + Choline Citrate dosages


    I have never used any of these two and am planning on starting using them mainly for studying (however I know it helps at the gym, too).
    Both of them are in pill forms, 800mg of Piracetam and 650mg of Choline Citrate.
    How much and when should I take them ?

    Thanks,

    Roni.

  2. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,368
    Rep Power
    770826

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    With that dosage, I would take either 2:1 or 3:1 piracetam to choline.
  3. New Member
    roni_bk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    51

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    With that dosage, I would take either 2:1 or 3:1 piracetam to choline.
    Hello dsade,

    Thanks for your help.
    3:1 sounds good, I think.
    But, what should be the amount ? and when should I take each of them ?

    The directions on the Piracetam box say to take 3 capsules 3-4 times a day, and that's all. On the Choline box it says to take 1 tablet a day.
    I don't think it becomes 3:1 and I think the directions are intended for a different purpose.

    Roni.
    •   
       

  4. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,368
    Rep Power
    770826

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by roni_bk View Post
    Hello dsade,

    Thanks for your help.
    3:1 sounds good, I think.
    But, what should be the amount ? and when should I take each of them ?

    The directions on the Piracetam box say to take 3 capsules 3-4 times a day, and that's all. On the Choline box it says to take 1 tablet a day.
    I don't think it becomes 3:1 and I think the directions are intended for a different purpose.

    Roni.
    2 piracetam twice a day would be fine, which would mean you would take 1 choline twice a day as well.

    Some choose an "attack dose" of up to 10 grams for the first day.
  5. New Member
    roni_bk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    51

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    2 piracetam twice a day would be fine, which would mean you would take 1 choline twice a day as well.

    Some choose an "attack dose" of up to 10 grams for the first day.

    All right, I'll start with 2:1 tomorrow. And, 10 grams sounds too much for me :\.
    Do you think I should increase to 2:1 three times a day or 3:1 two times a day after some time ?

    And, should I take the Piracetam with food and liquid ?

    Thanks for your help...
  6. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,368
    Rep Power
    770826

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by roni_bk View Post
    All right, I'll start with 2:1 tomorrow. And, 10 grams sounds too much for me :\.
    Do you think I should increase to 2:1 three times a day or 3:1 two times a day after some time ?

    And, should I take the Piracetam with food and liquid ?

    Thanks for your help...
    I always take it empty stomach. I would recommend higher dosage twice a day over lower dosage 3 times a day.
  7. New Member
    roni_bk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    51

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I always take it empty stomach. I would recommend higher dosage twice a day over lower dosage 3 times a day.
    I see... I'll start 2:1 twice a day and if I feel good with it, I'll move to 3:1 twice a day on empty stomach.


    Thanks for all your help !

    Roni.
  8. New Member
    sam30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    41

    Reputation

    Hi,
    I have powder form of piracetam and choline citrate. I am planning to take 1500 mg piracetam and 1000 mg twice a day. My question is, can I just mix them in the water simulteneously to drink or should I go separately?

    Thank you, I need your respond.
  9. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,491
    Rep Power
    6035017

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I actually do 1.5:1 or 1:1 Piracetam to Choline because I am extra-prone to the fogginess. 1:1 and I'm guarranteed a crazy study session.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  10. Advanced Member
    ScienceGuided's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    597
    Rep Power
    2345

    Reputation

    for most 2,000-2400 twice a day is MORE THEN enough. 1:1 is what the sweet spot seems to be for most. I happen to take 2400-3000 x3 a day and taper off towards the end of the week and take sat and or sunday off.
    SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
    online rep
  11. New Member
    JWest0926's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Age
    34
    Posts
    165
    Rep Power
    226

    Reputation

    Anybody know where to get Piracetam capped currently? Having a difficult time finding it in stock. Thanks.
  12. New Member
    pricey_001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    114

    Reputation

    Try relentless improvement
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Another Piracetam/Choline Thread!
    By afboy143 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-20-2012, 08:39 AM
  2. PF Piracetam and Choline Citrate Stack?
    By patmurray in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-28-2010, 07:12 PM
  3. Piracetam/Choline Citrate ratio
    By potofgold23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-10-2010, 09:18 AM
  4. Replies: 59
    Last Post: 12-30-2009, 01:14 PM
  5. Piracetam & Choline Citrate Stack
    By MrBigPR in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-08-2009, 11:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in