recommended Piracetam + Choline Citrate dosages

1. recommended Piracetam + Choline Citrate dosages

I have never used any of these two and am planning on starting using them mainly for studying (however I know it helps at the gym, too).
    Both of them are in pill forms, 800mg of Piracetam and 650mg of Choline Citrate.
    How much and when should I take them ?

Thanks,

Roni.

2. With that dosage, I would take either 2:1 or 3:1 piracetam to choline.

3. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    With that dosage, I would take either 2:1 or 3:1 piracetam to choline.
    Hello dsade,

Thanks for your help.
    3:1 sounds good, I think.
    But, what should be the amount ? and when should I take each of them ?

The directions on the Piracetam box say to take 3 capsules 3-4 times a day, and that's all. On the Choline box it says to take 1 tablet a day.
    I don't think it becomes 3:1 and I think the directions are intended for a different purpose.

Roni.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by roni_bk View Post
    Hello dsade,

Thanks for your help.
    3:1 sounds good, I think.
    But, what should be the amount ? and when should I take each of them ?

The directions on the Piracetam box say to take 3 capsules 3-4 times a day, and that's all. On the Choline box it says to take 1 tablet a day.
    I don't think it becomes 3:1 and I think the directions are intended for a different purpose.

Roni.
    2 piracetam twice a day would be fine, which would mean you would take 1 choline twice a day as well.

Some choose an "attack dose" of up to 10 grams for the first day.

5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    2 piracetam twice a day would be fine, which would mean you would take 1 choline twice a day as well.

Some choose an "attack dose" of up to 10 grams for the first day.

All right, I'll start with 2:1 tomorrow. And, 10 grams sounds too much for me :\.
    Do you think I should increase to 2:1 three times a day or 3:1 two times a day after some time ?

And, should I take the Piracetam with food and liquid ?

Thanks for your help...

6. Quote Originally Posted by roni_bk View Post
    All right, I'll start with 2:1 tomorrow. And, 10 grams sounds too much for me :\.
    Do you think I should increase to 2:1 three times a day or 3:1 two times a day after some time ?

And, should I take the Piracetam with food and liquid ?

Thanks for your help...
    I always take it empty stomach. I would recommend higher dosage twice a day over lower dosage 3 times a day.

7. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I always take it empty stomach. I would recommend higher dosage twice a day over lower dosage 3 times a day.
    I see... I'll start 2:1 twice a day and if I feel good with it, I'll move to 3:1 twice a day on empty stomach.

Thanks for all your help !

Roni.

8. Hi,
    I have powder form of piracetam and choline citrate. I am planning to take 1500 mg piracetam and 1000 mg twice a day. My question is, can I just mix them in the water simulteneously to drink or should I go separately?

Thank you, I need your respond.

9. I actually do 1.5:1 or 1:1 Piracetam to Choline because I am extra-prone to the fogginess. 1:1 and I'm guarranteed a crazy study session.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

10. for most 2,000-2400 twice a day is MORE THEN enough. 1:1 is what the sweet spot seems to be for most. I happen to take 2400-3000 x3 a day and taper off towards the end of the week and take sat and or sunday off.
    SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
    online rep

11. Anybody know where to get Piracetam capped currently? Having a difficult time finding it in stock. Thanks.

12. Try relentless improvement

Similar Forum Threads

1. Another Piracetam/Choline Thread!
    By afboy143 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-20-2012, 09:39 AM
  2. PF Piracetam and Choline Citrate Stack?
    By patmurray in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-28-2010, 08:12 PM
  3. Piracetam/Choline Citrate ratio
    By potofgold23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-10-2010, 10:18 AM
  4. Replies: 59
    Last Post: 12-30-2009, 02:14 PM
  5. Piracetam & Choline Citrate Stack
    By MrBigPR in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2