recommended Piracetam + Choline Citrate dosages
- 03-08-2011, 05:45 PM
- 03-08-2011, 05:46 PM
03-08-2011, 05:52 PM
Thanks for your help.
3:1 sounds good, I think.
But, what should be the amount ? and when should I take each of them ?
The directions on the Piracetam box say to take 3 capsules 3-4 times a day, and that's all. On the Choline box it says to take 1 tablet a day.
I don't think it becomes 3:1 and I think the directions are intended for a different purpose.
03-08-2011, 05:55 PM
03-08-2011, 05:58 PM
03-08-2011, 05:59 PM
03-08-2011, 06:03 PM
06-11-2011, 11:17 AM
I have powder form of piracetam and choline citrate. I am planning to take 1500 mg piracetam and 1000 mg twice a day. My question is, can I just mix them in the water simulteneously to drink or should I go separately?
Thank you, I need your respond.
06-15-2011, 02:46 AM
I actually do 1.5:1 or 1:1 Piracetam to Choline because I am extra-prone to the fogginess. 1:1 and I'm guarranteed a crazy study session.
06-15-2011, 06:21 PM
for most 2,000-2400 twice a day is MORE THEN enough. 1:1 is what the sweet spot seems to be for most. I happen to take 2400-3000 x3 a day and taper off towards the end of the week and take sat and or sunday off.
08-20-2011, 02:12 PM
Anybody know where to get Piracetam capped currently? Having a difficult time finding it in stock. Thanks.
09-04-2011, 08:15 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By afboy143 in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 01-20-2012, 10:39 AM
- By patmurray in forum NutraplanetReplies: 3Last Post: 10-28-2010, 09:12 PM
- By potofgold23 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-10-2010, 11:18 AM
- By L X in forum SupplementsReplies: 59Last Post: 12-30-2009, 03:14 PM
- By MrBigPR in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 11-08-2009, 01:55 PM