SizeOn MP mini review

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I dont see this supp reviewed much on here.
Ive gone thru two tubs of this product and it remains my fav creatine/amino/intra product
Ive tried APS Creatine Nitrate
Creapure
MCC
Dicreatine Malate
Green Mag
Concrete
This product does not bloat me, but is pricy
It Provides 7g Whey Hydro at 50% Di and Tri
10g 2:1:1 ratio BCAA
38g Carbs from mostly Palantinose (gi 32)
Has a study behind it and is mostly creapure (4g Creatine). For my powerlifting needs this fits perfectly. I notice i can lean out slightly using this product, but i mean slightly while eating more. My recovery time is better by about 1 day. This is directly compared to AEN Intra-bolic. Strength is on par with bulk Creapure as its the same creatine. But with the added endurence, recovery, and more cals i notice overall better results. It covers several bases for me.
Enjoy.

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
do you notice any benefits of the pterostilbene in terms of well being or such?

Thepaul7

Awards
Nice. I thought the original was awesome and I will have a couple tubs of MP in my possession shortly.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Used the first one a lot and loved it, especially with some purple wraath mixed in. Nice review! :thumbsup:

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes i do notice better well being and increased glut 4 activation to muscle cells, the whole carb/pterostilbene combo delievers the creatine very well imo. no bloat even compared to there carb free version. Never tried the old one. I also dose as was in the the study they use to claim their results. 1/2 scoop directly before training as i warm up and do my warm-up sets for my main lift, then the other half intra.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ive never had a bad workout with this product, its even saved a few from poor pre-wo choice and when i tried a stim that didnt agree with me. Its worth a try at least once imo. So theres your well being for ya