Got Blood Work now taking Erase and other goodies

ezjax

Awards
So i was cutting last month and got great results with EC stack and Lean Xtreme.. Did the EC for 8 weeks and Lean Xtremem for 4 weeks only... I will be running this again in another 2 weeks once i have cycled off the EC for 2 weeks as recommended by hotnfit. Also took ZMA D3 and icariin.

I got my blood tested around week 5 of my cut

Free test- 14.9

total test- 559

estrodial- 50 (out of range high)

so now i will be bulking for 2 weeks or a little more with testopro(1st run), Erase(1st run), ZMA, D3, Icariin, MSM (joints), Fishoil(joints), DAA (second run), Lecithin, IGH-1, ghenerate, and i am adding flax oil or olive oil to my shakes daily... I am also eating a lot of saturated fat..

Do you think my test will go up? is anyone interested in seeing bloodwork 2 weeks in to this bulk?

any idea of how much my test may increase and if my Estrodial will go up from DAA or with erase stomp that out?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would love to see some bloodwork after your cut, with Testopro, Erase, and DAA, your testosterone will go up.

I would go 3 caps of Erase per day...you arent very far from normal range though

ezjax

Awards
I am bulking for 2 weeks and then going to cut while still using the products, so you want the blood work for maybe 6-7 weeks from now which would be 4-5 weeks into the cut, or later?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get some right before you are about to come off of the Erase and test boosters...that way it can be seen how effective they are

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
ive been waiting for these bloods for a while now.... i have a few bottles of erase laying around

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would love to see the results.

ezjax

Awards
My luteinizing hormone is low at 2.2 range 1.5-9.3 any suggestions for a supp for this? I am getting the bloods anyway so might as well

ezjax

Awards
is it worth it to take the daa with my high estrodial at 50?

i also take ghenerate and igh-1 which has mucuna puriens 98% L-dopa

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
what do you plan to accomplish on a 2 week bulk? i dont get it. just sayin

ezjax

Awards
optimize my hormone levels before i cut, and that 2 weeks is not set in stone

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
My luteinizing hormone is low at 2.2 range 1.5-9.3 any suggestions for a supp for this? I am getting the bloods anyway so might as well
Dont worry too much about LH being in the low normal range. That just means you are sinthesizing your hormones allright. To give you an example, shutdown folks typically have high LH and low total t and free t values. If you had very high LH and mid to low test then i'd worry but your given LH looks normal.

If you wanted to raise LH you could just take sustain alpha. Or any test boosters that have some sort of serm-like effect like triazole. I think Erase Pro also has a serm-like ingredient. Although im yet to find out how effective this when i run it soon as i have used already sustain, triazole, and regular erase

BY THE WAY, have you gotten bloods from your erase run yet??.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Dont worry too much about LH being in the low normal range. That just means you are sinthesizing your hormones allright. To give you an example, shutdown folks typically have high LH and low total t and free t values. If you had very high LH and mid to low test then i'd worry but your given LH looks normal.

If you wanted to raise LH you could just take sustain alpha. Or any test boosters that have some sort of serm-like effect like triazole. I think Erase Pro also has a serm-like ingredient. Although im yet to find out how effective this when i run it soon as i have used already sustain, triazole, and regular erase

BY THE WAY, have you gotten bloods from your erase run yet??.
I'm interested to know as well regarding the erase bloodwork...going to attempt to use it in conjunction with TRT to keep estro in check.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm interested to know as well regarding the erase bloodwork...going to attempt to use it in conjunction with TRT to keep estro in check.
I work with a couple of guys that do this. One of them has been on 150mg ew for over a year and has used Erase the whole time. It works, plain and simple.

lboston

lboston

Awards
I work with a couple of guys that do this. One of them has been on 150mg ew for over a year and has used Erase the whole time. It works, plain and simple.
Do they use it 365? Also--do they take the caps a day or do something different?

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
So i was cutting last month and got great results with EC stack and Lean Xtreme.. Did the EC for 8 weeks and Lean Xtremem for 4 weeks only... I will be running this again in another 2 weeks once i have cycled off the EC for 2 weeks as recommended by hotnfit. Also took ZMA D3 and icariin.

I got my blood tested around week 5 of my cut

Free test- 14.9

total test- 559

estrodial- 50 (out of range high)

so now i will be bulking for 2 weeks or a little more with testopro(1st run), Erase(1st run), ZMA, D3, Icariin, MSM (joints), Fishoil(joints), DAA (second run), Lecithin, IGH-1, ghenerate, and i am adding flax oil or olive oil to my shakes daily... I am also eating a lot of saturated fat..

Do you think my test will go up? is anyone interested in seeing bloodwork 2 weeks in to this bulk?

any idea of how much my test may increase and if my Estrodial will go up from DAA or with erase stomp that out?
I would try out Intimidate bro! Should see a considerable increase in test from running that! NMDA > DAA imho. That stacked with Erase has been praised upon by many!!!!