Supedrol/ Epistane bridge dosing, does it look good?

hunterh17

Awards
im thinking about bridging SD and Epi in a shorter cycle.
i was thinking running it like this

Mdrol: 20/30/20
Epi: 00/10/30/40/40

supporting supps:
cycle assist
liv.52
fish oil
acai berry
milk thistle
taurine
multi vit.
Tribulus

PCT:
Nolva: 20/20/20/20
Reversitol v2
Tribulus
ZMA

i wasnt sure on which one to run first, it goes both ways kinda because Epi takes awhile to kick hence running the Mdrol first, but on the other hand, Mdrol is harsh and going into PCT right after Mdrol would be more beneficial to the body IMO. any opinions or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards
If you are going to stack them, then I would do it like this:

Mdrol: 10/20/20
Epi: 00/00/10/20/30/40

A lot of people will tell you that you shouldn't stack two methyl's together and that M-Drol is potent enough to do standalone. Others say it's the total amount of methyl's that you put into your body that is lethal. Whatever you decide to do, make sure you get some blood work done before, during and after your cycle so that you can keep an eye on how your liver is doing. And I wouldn't go any higher than 20mg on M-Drol, but that's my opinion.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like the above poster noted, start you EPI on week 3 to make your cycle a total of 6 weeks with one week of overlap between SD and EPI

mattingly

Awards
I wouldn't run either SD (Mdrol) or EPI at only 10 mg ED........ 20 mg is the least I would do, if you really want to see some gains.
Also, running EPI (standalone or stacked with something like Hdrol) towards the end of a cycle is never a bad idea, as it has some anti-estrogen/SERM properties.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 9
Supplements 9
Anabolics 3
Cycle Logs 4
Cycle Logs 101