Replacement for Erase

TeamT10

Awards
since its apparently not in stock, whats a good replacement, running alpha burn and heat wanted a cort eraser too like erase since i love running it

any suggestions on a good product that can attempt to replace erase

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's in stock a lot of places still, and more will be at NP this week. It is arriving at all the stores last week and early this week

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The anti-cortisol properties come from the oxygen on carbon 7 of the steroid chain.

a 7-keto or 7-hydroxyl group will work. Hydroxyl groups are more active.

The compounds in LeanFX and Lean Xtreme should both contain a 7-hydroxyl group. Now Foods sells 7-Keto DHEA. Please note these don't share the same anti-estrogenic properties as Erase, though.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
since its apparently not in stock, whats a good replacement, running alpha burn and heat wanted a cort eraser too like erase since i love running it

Free Test- has the same ingredient as Erase, in a fairly high dosage, along with ALCAR, Res-V, Quercetin, and Forskolin....

PS- Haven't seen you around in a while TS- how's things? :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Like Josh said, you can find it at other retailers.

Like thesinner said, if you simply want something to control cortisol, there are other products out there that do this.

Like Dirk said, FREE TEST contains the same active as Erase.

Just so you know, NOTHING "replaces" Erase, IMO - since nothing else comes close to doing what it does. The next best thing to use would be FREE TEST.

~Rosie~

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Free Test- has the same ingredient as Erase, in a fairly high dosage, along with ALCAR, Res-V, Quercetin, and Forskolin....

PS- Haven't seen you around in a while TS- how's things? :)
Things are going ok.

I made the mistake of going to graduate school, so forum time was quite limited for a while.