What's the best tasting protein supp you have tried?

lartinos

lartinos

Awards
Totally based on taste, and how many carbs are in it? What flavor?

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Syntha 6 - Chocolate ! I loved syntha 6, but it's too expensieewwwww

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i dont use it anymore but id say just about any flavor of muscle milk. they were tasty as heck

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Syntha 6 Vanilla Ice Cream and the Strawberry flavors are beyond awesome!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i dont use it anymore but id say just about any flavor of muscle milk. they were tasty as heck
Based on just taste, Muscle Milk hands down, ambulldog is right. The best protein for you imo is PeptoPro and Primordial Performance has the best tasting PeptoPro ive ever tried, MAP. Cranberry Spash is flavored with freezed dried fruit and it taste just like fruit juice. For milk protein isolate, Ultimate Muscle Protein is the best ive tried.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Based on just taste, Muscle Milk hands down, ambulldog is right. The best protein for you imo is PeptoPro and Primordial Performance has the best tasting PeptoPro ive ever tried, MAP. Cranberry Spash is flavored with freezed dried fruit and it taste just like fruit juice. For milk protein isolate, Ultimate Muscle Protein is the best ive tried.
I always thought Muscle Milk tasted the best until I tried the Syntha 6 line. It seriously can't be beat as far as taste is concerned.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I always thought Muscle Milk tasted the best until I tried the Syntha 6 line. It seriously can't be beat as far as taste is concerned.
Ill have to get a sample. Im not a big fan of BSN supplements, but I like trying new supplements. Sometimes you never know what your missing.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Allmax Isoflex Peanut butter chocolate. Shizz is intense! Very little to no carbs and no fat

Truscience Whey protein isolate-chocolate. mix it with W/ milk for an unbeatable chocolate milk flavor

Nutrapro for my favorite Vanilla- usually hate vanilla but it NP's was really good- Used it to make smoothies and such

A

amateurfreak

Awards
i once got a free 5lb container of chocolate milk flavored combat powder by musclepharm and have to admit i was sad to finish it

H

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Nutrex's Muscle Infusion Black "Chocolate Monster" and ON's Platinum Hydro Builder "Chocolate Shake."

S

SeaHawk22

Awards
Surprisingly a Walmart brand Body Force Chocolate something.. Maybe it was called Milk Chocolate... I forget.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Taste alone, anything from Cyto Sports. muscle milk, cytogainer, monster milk, monster mass.

X

XJDesertFox

Awards
cant believe no one has mentioned xtreme formulations ultra peptide 2.0 in lemon creme pie and cinnamon bun.

allmax peanut butter choco is amazing as well.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No Xtreme Formulations fans here? That's the one I hear ALL the rave reviews on, srs...

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
No Xtreme Formulations fans here? That's the one I hear ALL the rave reviews on, srs...
Yeah right here, loved the Chocolate PB, also Muscle Milk is great tasting too.

lartinos

lartinos

Awards
I hear alot of syntha 6, let me see what's in that stuff.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I hear alot of syntha 6, let me see what's in that stuff.
Nothing special. I just slam 2 scoops along with skim milk right before I go to bed. It's the best tasting protein out there, hands down!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Muscle Pharm's MuscleGel Shots - Key Lime and Tropical Mango

Primordial Performance's Maximum Absorbed Protein - Cranberry Splash and Tropical Mango

MyoFusion - Any flavour

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
I have to agree, BSN's Syntha-6 and lean dessert are the best tasting out there without a doubt. I've only tried vanilla and chocolate but its like drinking a milkshake, almost too good to be true.

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
muscle milk chocolate mint - I wouldnt recommend it for ideal protein though

O

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Ha, honestly...... oh man, Muscle Milk. Of course. It's liquid cake batter with whey mixed in ;)

Secondly, VPX's Stealth - it's also one of my all time favorite products.

Third, years ago Ergo Pharm made a GF Pro protein I think it was called, and they had a cream sickle flavor that was amazing.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Up Your Mass by MHP, the vanilla flavor tastes amazing.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
Syntha 6 is really good. but expensive as hell

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Most of the places I order from don't carry it but I really want to try the choco PB and the lemon creme pie ones soon. Whenever I'm on a cut or recomp it always helps if I can use my protein powders as a desert/reward.

Muscle Pharm's MuscleGel Shots - Key Lime and Tropical Mango

Primordial Performance's Maximum Absorbed Protein - Cranberry Splash and Tropical Mango

MyoFusion - Any flavour

~Rosie~
Never liked any of the Myofusion samples I've tried. Straight-up disliked the the choco mint, vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, and the choco pb.

Ha, honestly...... oh man, Muscle Milk. Of course. It's liquid cake batter with whey mixed in ;)

Secondly, VPX's Stealth - it's also one of my all time favorite products.

Third, years ago Ergo Pharm made a GF Pro protein I think it was called, and they had a cream sickle flavor that was amazing.
GF Pro was amazing! I loved the blueberry and the orange creamsicle ones the best. Wish they could make a come back...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thermolife's vasolate, the cpb is fantastic!!!

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
EF ultra peptide cinnamon roll.......not even close

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another vote for XF Ultra Peptide 2.0. Lemon Cream Pie and Cinnamon Roll are heavenly.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
Another vote for XF Ultra Peptide 2.0. Lemon Cream Pie and Cinnamon Roll are heavenly.
lemon cream pie....i trust you man.....its going in the cart next order

since i found this stuff, map in the am, pre/post and ultra peptide pre-bed.....i dont plan on changing this much

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
lemon cream pie....i trust you man.....its going in the cart next order

since i found this stuff, map in the am, pre/post and ultra peptide pre-bed.....i dont plan on changing this much
I've been checking out XF and ultra peptide and it has a healthy dose of EFA per serving (about 9g i think). Is pre-bed the best time for this? I was gonna try a tub and use it as a "healthy treat".

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been checking out XF and ultra peptide and it has a healthy dose of EFA per serving (about 9g i think). Is pre-bed the best time for this? I was gonna try a tub and use it as a "healthy treat".
Works well as an MRP and pre-Bed.

I recommend picking up some unflavored or weak-ass flavored whey or blend. I boost up the protein content to around 40g, take advantage of the awesome flavor, and stretch the jug out longer.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I recommend picking up some unflavored or weak-ass flavored whey or blend. I boost up the protein content to around 40g, take advantage of the awesome flavor, and stretch the jug out longer.
I like this idea, think I'll give it a shot

P

princevince

Awards
  • Established
AI Sports High Protein Cookie Mix, Dang, was that some good stuff!!!!

O

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
GF Pro was amazing! I loved the blueberry and the orange creamsicle ones the best. Wish they could make a come back...
I forget what it was, but the GF Pro was supposed to be highly anabolic because of some special growth factors it had? I forget. I got a ton of samples at the Arnold back in 2004 I think it was, and always had it before bed. It was odd no one came out with something similar after Ergo Pharm stopped manufacturing it.

There's Super Plasma Protein, which I've been on for about three weeks and two days now, but really can't tell a difference.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I forget what it was, but the GF Pro was supposed to be highly anabolic because of some special growth factors it had? I forget. I got a ton of samples at the Arnold back in 2004 I think it was, and always had it before bed. It was odd no one came out with something similar after Ergo Pharm stopped manufacturing it.

There's Super Plasma Protein, which I've been on for about three weeks and two days now, but really can't tell a difference.
GF Pro was great tasting stuff

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

You will see the growth factors from GF-Pro VERY soon, either rereleased by E-pharm or released by Genomyx.

We're still talking.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
I like this idea, think I'll give it a shot
i feel retarded, iv been dbl and triple scooping this whole time, handing over alot of coin to EF

ryan, howd unflavored map work you think??? if the vitaberry can mask it, im sure the cinnamon roll would

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
Love my Mango MAP :)
strawberry > mango > cranberry

i wont even touch the lime, and unflavored is well unflavored

adding a bit of gatorade makes a hell of a difference tho, almost as good as the ultra peptide, just tastes like a sports drink and goes down like one

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
You will see the growth factors from GF-Pro VERY soon, either rereleased by E-pharm or released by Genomyx.

We're still talking.
hope you guys settle up quicker than the nflpa.....gf-pro back on the market is good news

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hope you guys settle up quicker than the nflpa.....gf-pro back on the market is good news
It will just be the blood plasma powder, not the full GF-Pro product.

O

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established

We're still talking.
EXCELLENT, this is very cool! A blast from the past, hopefully making it's way back into the marketplace. I forget what it was exactly, being so long ago, but I remember sleeping better on GF Pro.

What was the theory behind the protein, what made it special?

PS: I just saw this post...
It will just be the blood plasma powder, not the full GF-Pro product.
So how will it differ from GF Pro and Super Plasma Protein? Thanks! :)

G

gameday

Awards
Muscle milk banana on top, followed by syntha-6 cookies and cream.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established

sounds like a plan, thanks. I have some unfalvored medical grade isolate i can use :thumbsup:

We're still talking.
Man, this would be pretty cool. What's the price looking like for this?