What's the best tasting protein supp you have tried?
- 03-11-2011, 10:57 PM
- 03-12-2011, 01:31 PM
- 03-12-2011, 01:36 PM
if not Pro Nos french vanilla is delicious. about 8-9 gram of carbs per scoop with 21 g of protein.The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
03-12-2011, 01:50 PM
03-12-2011, 02:05 PM
03-12-2011, 03:40 PM
03-13-2011, 11:46 AM
03-13-2011, 02:31 PM
03-13-2011, 10:52 PM
03-14-2011, 08:51 AM
03-14-2011, 02:45 PM
03-14-2011, 03:08 PM
Optimum Nutrition Cookies and Cream. By far the best flavor I have ever had. Smells like one of those coffee creams you put in your coffee to flavor it. Great taste.
03-14-2011, 04:41 PM
Best protein powder i have ever used was Ultimate Nutrition's ISOMAX Xtreme Gainer. The flavor was cookie n' cream. It smelt like fish (really bad) but it tasted amazing. and i got great results from it lol.
I do because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't.
03-15-2011, 12:17 AM
04-06-2011, 07:56 AM
04-06-2011, 06:26 PM
Best I have tried:
Zero Carb Variety:
VPX Zero Carb Graham Cracker and Chocolate Flavors
ISOpure Green Apple flavor
Optimum Pro Complex Chocolate
Scivation Whey Chocolate
VPX Syngex Cookies and Cream/Chocolate
Muscle Milk Rocky Road
XF Formulation: Mocha and Chocolate
Similar Forum Threads
- By sharperunner in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 10-13-2010, 01:49 PM
- By dan32547 in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-09-2009, 11:14 PM
- By Macurran in forum SupplementsReplies: 101Last Post: 01-26-2009, 11:35 PM
- By double s in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-20-2008, 02:59 AM
- By Skark in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 10-28-2007, 07:39 PM