What's the best tasting protein supp you have tried?

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Up Your Mass by MHP, the vanilla flavor tastes amazing.


  2. Syntha 6 is really good. but expensive as hell
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    No Xtreme Formulations fans here? That's the one I hear ALL the rave reviews on, srs...
    Most of the places I order from don't carry it but I really want to try the choco PB and the lemon creme pie ones soon. Whenever I'm on a cut or recomp it always helps if I can use my protein powders as a desert/reward.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Muscle Pharm's MuscleGel Shots - Key Lime and Tropical Mango

    Primordial Performance's Maximum Absorbed Protein - Cranberry Splash and Tropical Mango

    MyoFusion - Any flavour

    ~Rosie~
    Never liked any of the Myofusion samples I've tried. Straight-up disliked the the choco mint, vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, and the choco pb.

    Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Ha, honestly...... oh man, Muscle Milk. Of course. It's liquid cake batter with whey mixed in

    Secondly, VPX's Stealth - it's also one of my all time favorite products.

    Third, years ago Ergo Pharm made a GF Pro protein I think it was called, and they had a cream sickle flavor that was amazing.
    GF Pro was amazing! I loved the blueberry and the orange creamsicle ones the best. Wish they could make a come back...

  4. syntha 6 or i really like myofusion.

  5. I discovered Syntrax Apple Ecstasy recently and have been loving it. Other faves include MP's Combat and American Pure Whey.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
    •   
       


  6. thermolife's vasolate, the cpb is fantastic!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  7. EF ultra peptide cinnamon roll.......not even close

  8. Another vote for XF Ultra Peptide 2.0. Lemon Cream Pie and Cinnamon Roll are heavenly.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Another vote for XF Ultra Peptide 2.0. Lemon Cream Pie and Cinnamon Roll are heavenly.
    lemon cream pie....i trust you man.....its going in the cart next order

    since i found this stuff, map in the am, pre/post and ultra peptide pre-bed.....i dont plan on changing this much

  10. Quote Originally Posted by sking6464 View Post
    lemon cream pie....i trust you man.....its going in the cart next order

    since i found this stuff, map in the am, pre/post and ultra peptide pre-bed.....i dont plan on changing this much
    I've been checking out XF and ultra peptide and it has a healthy dose of EFA per serving (about 9g i think). Is pre-bed the best time for this? I was gonna try a tub and use it as a "healthy treat".

  11. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    I've been checking out XF and ultra peptide and it has a healthy dose of EFA per serving (about 9g i think). Is pre-bed the best time for this? I was gonna try a tub and use it as a "healthy treat".
    Works well as an MRP and pre-Bed.

    I recommend picking up some unflavored or weak-ass flavored whey or blend. I boost up the protein content to around 40g, take advantage of the awesome flavor, and stretch the jug out longer.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Works well as an MRP and pre-Bed.

    I recommend picking up some unflavored or weak-ass flavored whey or blend. I boost up the protein content to around 40g, take advantage of the awesome flavor, and stretch the jug out longer.
    I like this idea, think I'll give it a shot


  13. AI Sports High Protein Cookie Mix, Dang, was that some good stuff!!!!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    GF Pro was amazing! I loved the blueberry and the orange creamsicle ones the best. Wish they could make a come back...
    I forget what it was, but the GF Pro was supposed to be highly anabolic because of some special growth factors it had? I forget. I got a ton of samples at the Arnold back in 2004 I think it was, and always had it before bed. It was odd no one came out with something similar after Ergo Pharm stopped manufacturing it.

    There's Super Plasma Protein, which I've been on for about three weeks and two days now, but really can't tell a difference.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by princevince View Post
    AI Sports High Protein Cookie Mix, Dang, was that some good stuff!!!!
    Man I miss that stuff


  16. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    I forget what it was, but the GF Pro was supposed to be highly anabolic because of some special growth factors it had? I forget. I got a ton of samples at the Arnold back in 2004 I think it was, and always had it before bed. It was odd no one came out with something similar after Ergo Pharm stopped manufacturing it.

    There's Super Plasma Protein, which I've been on for about three weeks and two days now, but really can't tell a difference.
    GF Pro was great tasting stuff


  17. Love my Mango MAP
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    I forget what it was, but the GF Pro was supposed to be highly anabolic because of some special growth factors it had? I forget. I got a ton of samples at the Arnold back in 2004 I think it was, and always had it before bed. It was odd no one came out with something similar after Ergo Pharm stopped manufacturing it.

    There's Super Plasma Protein, which I've been on for about three weeks and two days now, but really can't tell a difference.
    You will see the growth factors from GF-Pro VERY soon, either rereleased by E-pharm or released by Genomyx.

    We're still talking.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    I like this idea, think I'll give it a shot
    i feel retarded, iv been dbl and triple scooping this whole time, handing over alot of coin to EF

    ryan, howd unflavored map work you think??? if the vitaberry can mask it, im sure the cinnamon roll would

  20. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Love my Mango MAP
    strawberry > mango > cranberry

    i wont even touch the lime, and unflavored is well unflavored

    adding a bit of gatorade makes a hell of a difference tho, almost as good as the ultra peptide, just tastes like a sports drink and goes down like one

  21. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You will see the growth factors from GF-Pro VERY soon, either rereleased by E-pharm or released by Genomyx.

    We're still talking.
    hope you guys settle up quicker than the nflpa.....gf-pro back on the market is good news

  22. Quote Originally Posted by sking6464 View Post
    hope you guys settle up quicker than the nflpa.....gf-pro back on the market is good news
    It will just be the blood plasma powder, not the full GF-Pro product.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You will see the growth factors from GF-Pro VERY soon, either rereleased by E-pharm or released by Genomyx.

    We're still talking.
    EXCELLENT, this is very cool! A blast from the past, hopefully making it's way back into the marketplace. I forget what it was exactly, being so long ago, but I remember sleeping better on GF Pro.

    What was the theory behind the protein, what made it special?

    PS: I just saw this post...
    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It will just be the blood plasma powder, not the full GF-Pro product.
    So how will it differ from GF Pro and Super Plasma Protein? Thanks!

  24. Muscle milk banana on top, followed by syntha-6 cookies and cream.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Works well as an MRP and pre-Bed.

    I recommend picking up some unflavored or weak-ass flavored whey or blend. I boost up the protein content to around 40g, take advantage of the awesome flavor, and stretch the jug out longer.
    sounds like a plan, thanks. I have some unfalvored medical grade isolate i can use


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You will see the growth factors from GF-Pro VERY soon, either rereleased by E-pharm or released by Genomyx.

    We're still talking.
    Man, this would be pretty cool. What's the price looking like for this?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best tasting protein?
    By sharperunner in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-13-2010, 01:49 PM
  2. best tasting casein protein
    By dan32547 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 11:14 PM
  3. Worst Tasting Supp
    By Macurran in forum Supplements
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 01-26-2009, 11:35 PM
  4. Best Tasting Protein
    By double s in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-20-2008, 02:59 AM
  5. Best Tasting Protein Powder?
    By Skark in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-28-2007, 07:39 PM
Log in
Log in