the best creatine ? Nitrate vs kre-alkalyn vs mono vs...

  1. Banned
    Markusrulezzz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    672
    Answers
    0

    the best creatine ? Nitrate vs kre-alkalyn vs mono vs...


    there are so many different type of creatines, what's the best one ?

    Is creatine Nitrate new ?

  2. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0


    Creatine Nitrate is very new and not many studies out yet because it's so new.

    Anyone who says mono is the best hasn't tried Creatine Nitrate yet.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  3. Banned
    Markusrulezzz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    672
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Creatine Nitrate is very new and not many studies out yet because it's so new.

    Anyone who says mono is the best hasn't tried Creatine Nitrate yet.
    give me a link to your nitrate ? Ill order one, I just need one to try
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Markusrulezzz View Post
    give me a link to your nitrate ? Ill order one, I just need one to try

    PM sent, you won't be disappointed!

    Looking forward to your thoughts
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  5. Registered User
    kanakafarian's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,556
    Answers
    0


    I've been using kre-alkalyn for the past couple of years with pretty good success.
  6. Registered User
    Bulltonic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    34
    Answers
    0


    Just started using the nitrate (by APS) and it's awesome!!!
  7. Registered User
    rulk22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,232
    Answers
    0


    Ive yet to try Creatine Nitrate. Im normally just a Creapure creatine user and imo is the simplest, cheapest and most effective pound for pound creatine. Judgement day, can you hook me up so I can give the Creatine Nitrate a try?
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  8. Banned
    benjiman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    37
    Posts
    363
    Answers
    0


    yea i am looking for some creatine to try.i need the best there is i just dont know what that is.i need it to help keep my gains after cycle so i want the best money can buy.
  9. Registered User
    brugalou's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    291
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Bulltonic View Post
    Just started using the nitrate (by APS) and it's awesome!!!
    Are you just taking the creatine nitrate or have you added other supps?
  10. Registered User
    Hawk's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    484
    Answers
    0


    Best bang for your buck-Mono.

    If you don't mind the bloat (or dont get the bloat) from mono then that would be my suggestion.

    I'm currently taking APS creatine nitrate @ 6caps pre w/o, 2 caps post w/o btw.
    Last edited by Hawk; 03-07-2011 at 12:38 PM. Reason: brand name and dosing.
  11. Registered User
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    16,356
    Answers
    0


    Creatine Nitrate is the bizzness.
    NSCA - CSCS
  12. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,631
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Creatine Nitrate is the bizzness.
    x2-by far trhe best creatine.
  13. Registered User
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,352
    Answers
    0


    creatine mono for the money is good....ppl love nitrate, i'd love to try it, even if it is the best however i dont know if i'd be able to stay on it as long as i do with mono because mono's so cheap, a kilo is like $15 and lasts forever
    I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
    Iforcenutrition.com
  14. Registered User
    HATEFULone's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,527
    Answers
    0


    I like using the specialty creatines like green magnitude and others only of workout days, then mono like creapure on non workout days, more economical that way.
  15. Banned
    benjiman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    37
    Posts
    363
    Answers
    0


    what is the best you can buy no matter the cost.no bloating and water weight etc.i cant rember the name but have heard the ones that are in a purple capusle kye- aklin or somthing like that are good but idk.i need a good creatine to add to my pct.
  16. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,631
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    creatine mono for the money is good....ppl love nitrate, i'd love to try it, even if it is the best however i dont know if i'd be able to stay on it as long as i do with mono because mono's so cheap, a kilo is like $15 and lasts forever
    i really like the idea of creatine nitrate pre-workout and mono on off days. this sretches out the nitrate, imo.
  17. Registered User
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Answers
    0


    Have used all 3...creatine nitrate.
  18. Registered User
    sking6464's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    993
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i really like the idea of creatine nitrate pre-workout and mono on off days. this sretches out the nitrate, imo.
    its my plan as well...i love con-cret, but i ordered some CN to give it a go....its actually a bit cheaper than the concret too.....mono ruins my stomach tho....i find creapure is a bit better than the other monohydrate stuff
  19. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,631
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by sking6464 View Post
    its my plan as well...i love con-cret, but i ordered some CN to give it a go....its actually a bit cheaper than the concret too.....mono ruins my stomach tho....i find creapure is a bit better than the other monohydrate stuff
    aps has a bogo if you pm judgementday, better hurry though i don't know how long it will last????
  20. Registered User
    sking6464's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    993
    Answers
    0


    lol, i did last week, just waiting on a track#, its going to can so it takes longer.....im sorta excited to see what all the hype is about

    i think dollar wise creapure is hard to beat....but it kills my stomach so iv always burned coin on stuff like mcc and con-cret, and/or stuff like torrent or green mag that have it in it.....i just picked up some assualt tubs because its got con-cret now.........i keep a tub of creapure from primordial, and use it on off days of the other stuff...

    im a vegetarian, so creatine is important for me

    if the creatine nitrate lives up to the hype in my mind, ill make it a staple for sure

    iv used var tho, so the bar is set high pump wise lol
  21. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,631
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by sking6464 View Post
    lol, i did last week, just waiting on a track#, its going to can so it takes longer.....im sorta excited to see what all the hype is about

    i think dollar wise creapure is hard to beat....but it kills my stomach so iv always burned coin on stuff like mcc and con-cret, and/or stuff like torrent or green mag that have it in it.....i just picked up some assualt tubs because its got con-cret now.........i keep a tub of creapure from primordial, and use it on off days of the other stuff...

    im a vegetarian, so creatine is important for me

    if the creatine nitrate lives up to the hype in my mind, ill make it a staple for sure

    iv used var tho, so the bar is set high pump wise lol
    i agree, creatine is doubly important for a vegetarian!!! i speak out so much about creatine nitrate because it works so dammed good. it seems to work well for 99% so the odds are in your favor. i really only heard 1 guy say he wasn't impressed with it.
  22. Registered User
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,352
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i really like the idea of creatine nitrate pre-workout and mono on off days. this sretches out the nitrate, imo.
    sounds like a good idea....judgement hook me up! get that fishbowl out, its got my name in it
    I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
    Iforcenutrition.com
  23. Registered User
    DaJaP's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    27
    Posts
    203
    Answers
    0


    i've taking all 3 as well, and gota say creatine nitrate is sick. Didnt beleive in the hype about the pumps u'd get, but its no joke.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Lipotrophin-AM/PM Log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/173270-japs-cuttin-summer.html#post2832457
  24. Registered User
    SweetLou321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,479
    Answers
    0


    I prefer sizeon mp for my creatine, ive tried nitrate. My digestive track and body doesnt seem to like the higher dosages, i can handle it ok when stacked with sizeon. But CN makes me bloat and the pumps are sup par, i think this product is overly hyped atm
  25. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DaJaP View Post
    i've taking all 3 as well, and gota say creatine nitrate is sick. Didnt beleive in the hype about the pumps u'd get, but its no joke.
    The pumps are sick! For creatine, the effects are pretty spectacular.

    Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    I prefer sizeon mp for my creatine, ive tried nitrate. My digestive track and body doesnt seem to like the higher dosages, i can handle it ok when stacked with sizeon. But CN makes me bloat and the pumps are sup par, i think this product is overly hyped atm
    Well I would have to say you are the first person to try Creatine Nitrate and not love it, to say it's overhyped is just nonsense. So many amazing reviews on the product and so far only 1 person that didn't like it, that's far from overhyped.

    I'm sorry it didn't work like you hoped, but sadly there is always going to be a few people that don't respond to even the good products out there.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  26. Registered User
    SweetLou321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,479
    Answers
    0


    no i responded, JD. It just wasnt hormonal like pumps and crazy dryness and whatever else everyone says. I like 3 maybe for 4 caps pre-wo for an added small pump and creatine pre since i dont take any NO boosters at all anymore. But it was not on par with the reviews. Maybe my stomach just hates me these days since launch never gave me issues and it has nitrate in it and i LOVED the product. If you can fix the stomach issues id love to give it a second go as i still have a bottle of APS Creatine Nitrate
  27. Registered User
    RedneckDB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  156 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    158
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by benjiman View Post
    what is the best you can buy no matter the cost.no bloating and water weight etc.i cant rember the name but have heard the ones that are in a purple capusle kye- aklin or somthing like that are good but idk.i need a good creatine to add to my pct.
    That sounds like the AAEFX Krealkalyn, been using these for months now and have been pleased with results! Has been working far better for me than Mono ever did.

    Dan
  28. Registered User
    monstermash's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,990
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by HATEFULone View Post
    I like using the specialty creatines like green magnitude and others only of workout days, then mono like creapure on non workout days, more economical that way.
    x2 Mono on off days makes Cnitrate last a long time.

    Creapure, kre-alkalyn and creatine nitrate all work great for me. Creatine nitrate just gives me awesome pumps.
  29. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,631
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    no i responded, JD. It just wasnt hormonal like pumps and crazy dryness and whatever else everyone says. I like 3 maybe for 4 caps pre-wo for an added small pump and creatine pre since i dont take any NO boosters at all anymore. But it was not on par with the reviews. Maybe my stomach just hates me these days since launch never gave me issues and it has nitrate in it and i LOVED the product. If you can fix the stomach issues id love to give it a second go as i still have a bottle of APS Creatine Nitrate
    lol-how in the hell is he going to fix it when you have it in your possession???


    put it up for sale, i bet it would be easy to sell.
  30. Registered User
    SweetLou321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,479
    Answers
    0


    I ment suggestions to remedy them? as in help to figure out a doseing to avoid issues.
  31. Registered User
    beni182's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    91
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    I ment suggestions to remedy them? as in help to figure out a doseing to avoid issues.
    Maybe you should look into your GI issues instead of condemning a product. I would suggest looking into digestive enzymes. Just a suggestion. I started taking them about 2 months ago and can tell a big difference in the toilet department...i could post a pic if you like...lol
  32. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,631
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    I ment suggestions to remedy them? as in help to figure out a doseing to avoid issues.
    seriously, why take something that causes issues? since you are the only one i ever heard complain of these issues with it just sell it!!! creatine nitrate is very popular-i am sure you could sell it easily.
  33. Registered User
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    16,356
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    no i responded, JD. It just wasnt hormonal like pumps and crazy dryness and whatever else everyone says. I like 3 maybe for 4 caps pre-wo for an added small pump and creatine pre since i dont take any NO boosters at all anymore. But it was not on par with the reviews. Maybe my stomach just hates me these days since launch never gave me issues and it has nitrate in it and i LOVED the product. If you can fix the stomach issues id love to give it a second go as i still have a bottle of APS Creatine Nitrate
    Impossible to "fix" because no one knows what specific issue your body has againt CN. Also, your the first case I've heard of this, which makes it more of a personal complication then a problem with the CN.
    NSCA - CSCS
  34. Registered User
    SweetLou321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,479
    Answers
    0


    alright thanks guys. ill just figure it out i guess. i already used enzymes and probiotics with this product btw
  35. Registered User
    ReyMan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    745
    Answers
    0


    this is the first time ive ever heard of nitrate, i better try it. ive taken mono for years and it gave me cramps. i found krealkalyn a few months ago and i like it a lot, i saw strength gains but zero mass.
  36. Registered User
    monstermash's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,990
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ReyMan View Post
    this is the first time ive ever heard of nitrate, i better try it. ive taken mono for years and it gave me cramps. i found krealkalyn a few months ago and i like it a lot, i saw strength gains but zero mass.
    Mas gains are diet related.
  37. Registered User
    Iron_Mutant's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    22
    Posts
    26
    Answers
    0


    been using kre-alkalyn for a little while now. started lifting with mono then switched to ee, but then i heard kre-alk was the best kind available since its ph levels were high and more actually got into your muscle. plus i never really liked the idea of adding water weight to look bigger, i prefer to see my actual size. just learned about nitrate and actually want to give it a try since every user that ive run into has said it is really amazing stuff.
    I do because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't.

    BOOM-SHAKA-LAKA!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Creatine Nitrate vs. Kre-Alkalyn - let's squash it here!
    By kanakafarian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 07:51 PM
  2. CEE and Kre-Alkalyn v. Creatine Mono (AGAIN!)
    By EctoPower in forum Supplements
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 07:11 PM
  3. Creatine Nitrate & Mono Mixing
    By winwrightsa in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-29-2011, 03:41 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-25-2011, 02:03 PM
  5. Kre Alkalyn creatine
    By macsheezy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-19-2006, 12:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in