the best creatine ? Nitrate vs kre-alkalyn vs mono vs...

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    I ment suggestions to remedy them? as in help to figure out a doseing to avoid issues.
    Maybe you should look into your GI issues instead of condemning a product. I would suggest looking into digestive enzymes. Just a suggestion. I started taking them about 2 months ago and can tell a big difference in the toilet department...i could post a pic if you like...lol

2. Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    I ment suggestions to remedy them? as in help to figure out a doseing to avoid issues.
    seriously, why take something that causes issues? since you are the only one i ever heard complain of these issues with it just sell it!!! creatine nitrate is very popular-i am sure you could sell it easily.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    no i responded, JD. It just wasnt hormonal like pumps and crazy dryness and whatever else everyone says. I like 3 maybe for 4 caps pre-wo for an added small pump and creatine pre since i dont take any NO boosters at all anymore. But it was not on par with the reviews. Maybe my stomach just hates me these days since launch never gave me issues and it has nitrate in it and i LOVED the product. If you can fix the stomach issues id love to give it a second go as i still have a bottle of APS Creatine Nitrate
    Impossible to "fix" because no one knows what specific issue your body has againt CN. Also, your the first case I've heard of this, which makes it more of a personal complication then a problem with the CN.
    NSCA - CSCS

4. alright thanks guys. ill just figure it out i guess. i already used enzymes and probiotics with this product btw

5. this is the first time ive ever heard of nitrate, i better try it. ive taken mono for years and it gave me cramps. i found krealkalyn a few months ago and i like it a lot, i saw strength gains but zero mass.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by ReyMan View Post
    this is the first time ive ever heard of nitrate, i better try it. ive taken mono for years and it gave me cramps. i found krealkalyn a few months ago and i like it a lot, i saw strength gains but zero mass.
    Mas gains are diet related.

7. been using kre-alkalyn for a little while now. started lifting with mono then switched to ee, but then i heard kre-alk was the best kind available since its ph levels were high and more actually got into your muscle. plus i never really liked the idea of adding water weight to look bigger, i prefer to see my actual size. just learned about nitrate and actually want to give it a try since every user that ive run into has said it is really amazing stuff.
    I do because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't.

BOOM-SHAKA-LAKA!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-14-2015, 04:57 AM
  2. Creatine Nitrate vs. Kre-Alkalyn - let's squash it here!
    By kanakafarian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 09:51 PM
  3. CEE and Kre-Alkalyn v. Creatine Mono (AGAIN!)
    By EctoPower in forum Supplements
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 09:11 PM
  4. Creatine Nitrate & Mono Mixing
    By winwrightsa in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-29-2011, 05:41 PM
  5. Kre Alkalyn creatine
    By macsheezy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-19-2006, 02:10 AM