the best creatine ? Nitrate vs kre-alkalyn vs mono vs...
- 03-10-2011, 12:48 PM
- 03-10-2011, 03:34 PM
03-10-2011, 03:39 PM
03-10-2011, 05:59 PM
alright thanks guys. ill just figure it out i guess. i already used enzymes and probiotics with this product btw
03-12-2011, 12:17 AM
this is the first time ive ever heard of nitrate, i better try it. ive taken mono for years and it gave me cramps. i found krealkalyn a few months ago and i like it a lot, i saw strength gains but zero mass.
03-14-2011, 09:26 AM
03-14-2011, 04:45 PM
been using kre-alkalyn for a little while now. started lifting with mono then switched to ee, but then i heard kre-alk was the best kind available since its ph levels were high and more actually got into your muscle. plus i never really liked the idea of adding water weight to look bigger, i prefer to see my actual size. just learned about nitrate and actually want to give it a try since every user that ive run into has said it is really amazing stuff.
I do because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Problem in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 08-14-2015, 04:57 AM
- By kanakafarian in forum SupplementsReplies: 76Last Post: 05-10-2011, 09:51 PM
- By EctoPower in forum SupplementsReplies: 45Last Post: 05-02-2011, 09:11 PM
- By winwrightsa in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 04-29-2011, 05:41 PM
- By macsheezy in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-19-2006, 02:10 AM