Post prohormone cycle

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33%

Post prohormone cycle

Hi. So I took a PH last year that ended in late december, and I did use a PCT. I'm 18 and knew it probably wasn't a good idea to take it at my age, but I did it anyways. I was pretty happy with the results; I gained 15 lbs of muscle and was at peak strength for myself. I won't do it again - I'll just stick to the simple supplements. However, the PH gave me some pretty bad acne, and I thought it was just from the test booster so I decided to tough it out. Now, it is march, and 3 months after the cycle I am still having problems with acne and developed gynos. My acne is steadly getting better, and my gynos are very small, and i think they are getting smaller. From a bunch of research, I have concluded that excess estrogen in my body from the PH has made my skin more oily and caused the gynos. I was wondering if I should let my body take care of it, and level out my hormone levels on its own. But i kind of want to be proactive about it. I was thinking about trying an anti-E to help, like Erase or Triazole? Or is there something else I can try to help reduce the adverse effects? Thanks guys.

2. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

get some face wash cream and some femara for the gyno.this is a touch lesson to learn but at least you admit you messed up.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

face cream - benzyl peroxide .....go tan and it will dry it up also. go to the derm. and ask for the purple pump of retin - A. it will fry those pimples
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33%

thanks a lot guys. i really appreciate the help
  5. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Tanning really does help, as well as staying very hydrated. Also, Need to Build Muscle just came out with a complete Acne Fighting stack with a cream. I use a B. Peroxide face wash with micro-scrubbers in the shower as well.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Tanning does work great, and **** does have a very good stack of a couple products that have had some very positive feedback on its effectiveness.

http://www.**********************/sto...-Kit--p81.html
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

this is a bit pricey...but no joke, the clearasonic brush is so legit. i bought one, but i admit, i was skeptical. my gf noticed a difference after two uses. it cleans your face 6x better than you can. it comes with different soaps to use and u can use your own as well .

i use clearasil soap...then after i use that, i use a few drops of the soap from clearasonic...then after my face is dry, i use Benzyl Peroxide. once it drys, i use my Retin A pump
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  ??? lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.97%

Quote Originally Posted by jjm54 View Post
    Hi. So I took a PH last year that ended in late december, and I did use a PCT. I'm 18 and knew it probably wasn't a good idea to take it at my age, but I did it anyways. I was pretty happy with the results; I gained 15 lbs of muscle and was at peak strength for myself. I won't do it again - I'll just stick to the simple supplements. However, the PH gave me some pretty bad acne, and I thought it was just from the test booster so I decided to tough it out. Now, it is march, and 3 months after the cycle I am still having problems with acne and developed gynos. My acne is steadly getting better, and my gynos are very small, and i think they are getting smaller. From a bunch of research, I have concluded that excess estrogen in my body from the PH has made my skin more oily and caused the gynos. I was wondering if I should let my body take care of it, and level out my hormone levels on its own. But i kind of want to be proactive about it. I was thinking about trying an anti-E to help, like Erase or Triazole? Or is there something else I can try to help reduce the adverse effects? Thanks guys.

if u dont mind me asking bud, what PH u used and wat was ur pct like?
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.79%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I go to the dermatologist regularly (non hormone product related acne on face chest and back) And I have been prescribed
    Wash: 5% benzoyl peroxide
    Acne Cream (face): Epiduo
    Acne Cream (chest and back): Duac
    Acne medication (antibacterial) Doxycycline 200mg i believe (im not rigorous with this)

Acne is obliterated when taken religiously. and I have believe some have used Nolvadex for gyno (search those terms)
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  ??? lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.97%

Hey jim54, what was ur pct?
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33%

the PH i used was oxyvar 50 and thai 25 by international underground with a test booster called fire-drol by GE Pharma. I can't remember the name of the pct - i really wish i could. I know a lot more about supplements now and am a lot smarter about what i put into my body. A PH at my age was stupid even though it gave me amazing results. It gave me acne and made me really depressed at the time. I am using minocycline 75 mg now and Acanya (Clindamycin phosphate and benozyl peroxide gel). Are those good? Is the minocycline dosage too small?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Winstrol as a PCT Post-Prohormone cycle?
    By Milkman55 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-07-2011, 03:22 PM
  2. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-06-2008, 01:47 PM
  3. post work out therapy and prohormone ?
    By rbbm81 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-23-2003, 10:54 PM