Androhard used 2-3 days a week suppressive?

ramon25

Awards
The title speaks. Also if used in such a way would a one week break be sufficient say every month or so?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I suppose this would depend on duration and if you are spreading the dose out say M/W/F. Honestly do not know the answer as there hasn't been any blood work. I will say it is rather mild, so it is a possibility.

ramon25

Awards
duration would be long term and yes spaced out that way

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
As weak as Androhard is - I doubt you will see much result from dosing it that way.

ramon25

Awards
Plausible AND "effective"? Mildly effective at least? Also would this or/and an AI be best or does this act as an AI. I am planning on dosing Erase in a similar fashion with nettle root. ut have een think about adding this to the mix. All long term in lower doses cycles routinley and weekly.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Plausible AND "effective"? Mildly effective at least? Also would this or/and an AI be best or does this act as an AI. I am planning on dosing Erase in a similar fashion with nettle root. ut have een think about adding this to the mix. All long term in lower doses cycles routinley and weekly.
Tell us what dose you're thinking of running. Any AAS is going to be suppressive. The old version of androhard was very mild, but new androhard is definitely going be suppressive after a month of continuous use. As far as pulsing it goes... I would stick to a low continuous dose through the day for 2-3 days a week.

It would still be quite effective however it seems for your purposes, an AI may work better.

ramon25

Awards
Oh so an AI would be better? I am looking for long term overall hormonal health I am not trying to shoot my stuff up for specific cycles. Just be optimaly healthy. So it it will be continuos- long term. So its erase and nettle root. Probably divinex. Androhard probably wouldnt do what I am looking for huh?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh so an AI would be better? I am looking for long term overall hormonal health I am not trying to shoot my stuff up for specific cycles. Just be optimaly healthy. So it it will be continuos- long term. So its erase and nettle root. Probably divinex. Androhard probably wouldnt do what I am looking for huh?
Only if you're on TRT or have very low dht levels. It's going to suppressive and thus long term use could be detrimental to your HPTA. As I said, 2-3 days a week at a lower dose can be done, but may be suppressive. You would need to get bloodwork. Erase is great, nettle root I don't know much about.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
sounds like you want trt. do you need trt? do you know your levels? you know going on trt if not needed is quite ignorant to say the least unless you plan to bb and cruise. if i were pp i wouldnt sell you ah that way in a year or so when your junk isnt working and your hormonals are all over the place they dont have to see some idiot posting saying their product screwed them up

ramon25

Awards
sounds like you want trt. do you need trt? do you know your levels? you know going on trt if not needed is quite ignorant to say the least unless you plan to bb and cruise. if i were pp i wouldnt sell you ah that way in a year or so when your junk isnt working and your hormonals are all over the place they dont have to see some idiot posting saying their product screwed them up
Dude with all due respect you need to chill out because you dont know the type of person I am and If I would do such a thing if I hypothetically got scrwed up. Also I said nothing of trt or anything like that. U act like the only people who use that product need it, which is not the case. I dont like to cycle things, which is my choice hence I make sure to ask questions to those more knowlegeable and also read alot on my own.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Dude with all due respect you need to chill out because you dont know the type of person I am and If I would do such a thing if I hypothetically got scrwed up. Also I said nothing of trt or anything like that. U act like the only people who use that product need it, which is not the case. I dont like to cycle things, which is my choice hence I make sure to ask questions to those more knowlegeable and also read alot on my own.
ok then. you dont like cycling. its called cruising. if thats the case why would you want to cruise on anything but test? just curious now

ramon25

Awards
um health reasons and overall balance. I a not nearly old enough to take test

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think bulldog was in the right, you were being a bit misleading. It's tough to give someone advice without knowing most if not all of the story. We appreciate the interest in the product and I really think it could be run at the lower doses for longer periods of time, but a PCT would be needed afterward and hormone levels would need to monitored VERY CLOSELY. Hope we helped you out my man.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think bulldog was in the right, you were being a bit misleading. It's tough to give someone advice without knowing most if not all of the story. We appreciate the interest in the product and I really think it could be run at the lower doses for longer periods of time, but a PCT would be needed afterward and hormone levels would need to monitored VERY CLOSELY. Hope we helped you out my man.
BBG, are you still thinking/planning on running Androhard 3 months or more? Very curious.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Okay ... well ... as I understand this ... you want to take Androhard - not for cycling purposes, and not even for any anabolic purpose - but as a LONG TERM hormonal booster?

Why? Do you have low test levels? Is something wrong with your endocrine system?

I mean - you are attempting to use a product in a manner it really wasn't intended to be used. Forget PCT - what's the LONG TERM effect of putting a hormonal compound in your system two or three times a week for years? My bet - you will screw something up and end up needing some kind of medical treatment to correct hormonal imbalance.

At the very best - you'll probably become desensitized to the products you're using and just end up wasting a lot of money on supps that aren't going to do anything for you.

ramon25

Awards
I talked to bulldog and I dont think Androhard is best for my purposes. I am not very well versed in these things so I ask questions that to some, With there level of knowledge in the hormonal subjest area may seem ignorant and stupid. I apologize for that, I am just trying to learn. And yes Its all been a big help. Also for the record it would be very difficult for something that u ta ke2-3 times a week for u to become desensitized. especially if a miny break is taken after a month of use, say for a week. And testosterone acts like test I assume reagrdless of how long u have been producing it. Like sense puberty :)

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BBG, are you still thinking/planning on running Androhard 3 months or more? Very curious.
Maybe... still thinking about it. It's a long time to be "on".

Ramon I'm glad you talked to bulldog he's a great guy and very knowledgeable, I hope everything works out for you.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I talked to bulldog and I dont think Androhard is best for my purposes. I am not very well versed in these things so I ask questions that to some, With there level of knowledge in the hormonal subjest area may seem ignorant and stupid. I apologize for that, I am just trying to learn. And yes Its all been a big help. Also for the record it would be very difficult for something that u ta ke2-3 times a week for u to become desensitized. especially if a miny break is taken after a month of use, say for a week. And testosterone acts like test I assume reagrdless of how long u have been producing it. Like sense puberty :)
Well I'm glad you are researching and asking questions, you need to keep at it.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
appreciate the feed back guys.
No problem boss. If you're looking for anymore help feel free to pm me or any of the other reps for Primordial, we're always here brother.