Stacking Epistane with a fat burner?

swirvin1

Awards
I am about to go on my second cycle of Epistane. This time, since Epistane was discontinued, I purchased Epibolin. It's the exact same thing just a higher dosage per pill.

Anyway, I wanted to know what people thought about taking Epibolin with some sort of fat burner like Twin Labs Ripped Fuel or something. Of course, I will be taking support supplements with the cycle such as Milk Thistle, Fish Oil and a Multi-vitamin along with a PCT in the end. I can't quite seem to figure out if taking a fat burner with Epibolin would be counter-productive because I do want to gain a few solid pounds of hard muscle but I want to zero in on my abs and really get ripped up in the process.

I plan on running Epibolin at 30mg per day for four weeks.

Give me your thoughts concerning my fat burner + Epibolin idea. Any constructive input is appreciated! Thank You

amateurfreak

Awards
id be careful you might experience issues with your blood pressure as fat burners can have that effect on some people. same goes for the epi. if you dont preload hawthorne berry that could spike your bp at first as well if you choose to use that as a support supp on cycle

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Epistane has not been discontinued.

Fat burners I'd run are OEP and Lean Xtreme ... or you could go for the DCP / Heat stack instead of the LeanXtreme.

There's other good stuff out there - I just haven't gotten around to using them (yet). :D

swirvin1

Awards
Yes I was definatly concerned about blood pressure, but I figured if I took something mild without Ephedra I may be alright. But you bring up a valid point.

And with the epistane, I thought it was discontinued because before I purchased a bottle labeled, "Epistane". Recently everywhere is out of stock and nobody carries the same bottle so I figured it was banned and other companies just made a new one.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
If you look around ... you can still find IBE Epi on the web. Like at Amazon.com usually.

Anyways ... it depends on how stim tolerant you are. I've got some Ephidra HCL coming in the mail and intend to use it on my next Epi cycle - and for all cycles.

I'm the kind of guy that gets up ... pops two OEP OxyElites, drinks two cups of coffee, and chases that with a double helping of JACK3D though. And sometimes I still almost fall asleep in the gym! LOL

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
def keep an eye on blood pressure. but if you can safely do that it should be a killer cut BTW have you considered a non stim fat burner (lean xtreme would be pointless since epistane is gonna crush cortisol) something like TTA-500 (sns), DCP, CLA, Green Tea, 7-keto, Dermatherm Target, Eviscerate, Rasberry ketones, etc.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
def keep an eye on blood pressure. but if you can safely do that it should be a killer cut BTW have you considered a non stim fat burner (lean xtreme would be pointless since epistane is gonna crush cortisol) something like TTA-500 (sns), DCP, CLA, Green Tea, 7-keto, Dermatherm Target, Eviscerate, Rasberry ketones, etc.
Epi kills cortisol? I did not know that. Learn something new everyday!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epi kills cortisol? I did not know that. Learn something new everyday!
well not exactly but by taking any kind of Steroid or PH your body isnt going to be in a catabolic state so cortisol shouldnt be a problem since your body will by flowing with anabolic substances this is one of the reasons why people cut with anabolics because its very unlikely you will lose muscle on anabolics.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Something to consider is our new AndroLean stacked with the Epi, would be a killer combo.

swirvin1

Awards
Honda V65, I know what you are saying I am just like you. I am very stim tolerant. I used to take 5-6 scoops of superpump, chug a redbull and it still did nothing. I am timid though cause I dont wanna loose lot of body mass. I figure if I keep eating like 3700 calories a day, with hard training, epi, and a fat burner i'll be okay. The thing is, I already have a very visible six pack at 252 lbs. I just wanna take that little extra off to make them surge out of my body while puttin on mass everywhere else.

Rochabp, I was thinking about adding in CLA. Do you think that stuff really works?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Something to consider is our new AndroLean stacked with the Epi, would be a killer combo.
^^^^
:wiggle:

:fest06:

:goodpost:

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Honda V65, I know what you are saying I am just like you. I am very stim tolerant. I used to take 5-6 scoops of superpump, chug a redbull and it still did nothing.
My kind of guy! Just gotta throw some ephedrine in the pre-workout mix and all is good :evil:

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
What about a stack of Epi and Ostarine (SARM)? Both are said to be good cutting compounds ... and Osta is supposed to be non-suppressive - or minimally suppressive at worst.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
My kind of guy! Just gotta throw some ephedrine in the pre-workout mix and all is good :evil:
I miss ULTIMATE ORANGE!! I'm one of those guys that can only hit the gym at 5am - so I gotta have something to wake my ass up for it!

Back in the day - I could drink Ultimate Orange - puke a little of it up because it tasted like soup from a dead dog's intestines - and then I'd be good to go!!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honda V65, I know what you are saying I am just like you. I am very stim tolerant. I used to take 5-6 scoops of superpump, chug a redbull and it still did nothing. I am timid though cause I dont wanna loose lot of body mass. I figure if I keep eating like 3700 calories a day, with hard training, epi, and a fat burner i'll be okay. The thing is, I already have a very visible six pack at 252 lbs. I just wanna take that little extra off to make them surge out of my body while puttin on mass everywhere else.

Rochabp, I was thinking about adding in CLA. Do you think that stuff really works?
CLA ive heard good things about it ive read studies on how it activated the PPAR-alpha allowing for more fat oxidation. i would take just cuz its super cheap so i wouldnt have anything to loose i believe Primordial has some very cheap and good quality.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CLA ive heard good things about it ive read studies on how it activated the PPAR-alpha allowing for more fat oxidation. i would take just cuz its super cheap so i wouldnt have anything to loose i believe Primordial has some very cheap and good quality.
I like it, and a good stack with green tea<cheap as well.

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i was going to bump this up to ask what about alpha t2 stacked with havoc and or h-drol?would it help cutt you up or would it hurt your gains?

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
bump anybody please what do you think about taking a low dose of alpht2 with havoc or h-drol to help cutt up.

baxtor

Awards
bump anybody please what do you think about taking a low dose of alpht2 with havoc or h-drol to help cutt up.
We'll I just started a 5 week cycle with Chaparral Labs Epi (120x10mg caps) and PES Alpha T-2 (90 caps).

wk 1-3: 3 x Epi & 2-3 x T2
wk 4-5: 4 x Epi & 3 x T2

I'll report the results later on.

Starting from 238 lbs (108kg). Aim is to lose 18 lbs (8kg) in 5 weeks without loosing muscles.

Lifting weights on 5-6 days a week and I'm on low carb diet.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
carb cycle and if you want to loose 18 lbs, cardio my man

baxtor

Awards
We'll I just started a 5 week cycle with Chaparral Labs Epi (120x10mg caps) and PES Alpha T-2 (90 caps).

wk 1-3: 3 x Epi & 2-3 x T2
wk 4-5: 4 x Epi & 3 x T2

I'll report the results later on.

Starting from 238 lbs (108kg). Aim is to lose 18 lbs (8kg) in 5 weeks without loosing muscles.

Lifting weights on 5-6 days a week and I'm on low carb diet.
Hello again. I'm back for the results as I promised. I think it's important and useful to share experiences with PH's... I hope this is useful for someone...

So. I started taking EPI and Alphta T-2 from the beginning of year 2012. This was 5 week cycle as I described earlier.
Then I had about 5 week PCT cycle (weeks 6-10) I was taking Chaparral Labs ATD, Anabolic Extreme Lean FX and CE PCT Assist (servings just like the directions in each of the bottle suggested).
Now it's been ~1,5 weeks after PCT and feeling is good.

I did weight training 5 days a week and not much cardio.
I used alcohol (got drunk) once during the EPI cycle (on wk3) and twice during the PCT (wk 8 and 9). I know I should not use alcohol during PH cycle nor during PCT but it's hard to avoid and resist sometimes... good parties, friends, free booze... u know..

Oh.. and a week before and during the EPI cycle I used MRM Liver-X (incl. NAC and Milk Thistle etc.) to help out my dear liver because Epi is (slightly) liver toxic.

Some results:
Before the EPI cycle:
- Body weight 238 lbs (108kg). BF uknown.
- Bench press 1x300lbs (135kg), 4x265lbs (120kg).
- Deep squats 10x243lbs (110kg).

After the EPI cycle
Body weight 238 lbs (108kg). BF unknown.
- Bench press 1x342lbs (155kg)!!!, 4x308lbs (140kg)!!!, 7x287lbs (130kg)!!!, 10x265lbs (120kg)!!! JUST AMAZING!
- Deep squats 10x265lbs (120kg)

1 week after PCT (on wk11).
Body weight 238 lbs (108kg). BF unknown.
- Bench press 1x331lbs (150kg), 3x308lbs (140kg), 5x287lbs (130kg), 8x265lbs (120kg).
- Deep squats 10x265lbs (120kg)

So at the end I kept my gaining very well. My bench press went up from 300lbs to 342lbs and at the end I was able to keep it in 331lbs. In squats I went only from 10x243lbs to 10x265lbs but I kept it all.

I didn't lose any weight (as I planned) but I gained strength and muscle pretty well and my BF has gone down, I don't know how much exactly but quite a lot and it's clearly visible from the mirror.

EPI Pros:
- Good strength gains
- Lean muscle gain without water bloat
- I was able to burn fat while gaining muscle at the same time
- Mood was normal
- More focused in the Gym
- Muscle Pumps (also in cons...)
- Libido was normal
- I was able to keep my gains very well by using only OTC PCT.
- No gyno effects nor hair loss or any other negative side effects.

EPI Cons:
- Lower back pain (aka. back pump) at the end (weeks 4-5).
- Sometimes too much muscle pump. I don't recommend NO2 pre-workout supplements (like jack3d) while on EPI cycle because TOO MUCH muscle pump is not good.

I would recommend Chaparral Labs EPI if you are looking moderate strength and lean gains without too much side affects. I know there is much more potent PH's but those come with more negative sides as well. Chaparral Labs has the best value for money (120 caps vs 90 caps) and it seems 100 % legit stuff to me. I have used IBE Epistane before but the gains were actually better with Chaparral Labs but this might be only because I might have been training a bit harder during Chaparral Labs EPI cycle than during IBE Epistane cycle... and off course the cycles were different (120 vs 90 caps)

And about PES Alpha T-2...
Alpha T-2 probably did nothing here. I would not recommend Alpha T-2. I have tried it now twice, with and without EPI and I'm very sure it does NOTHING. It's totally useless to put this stuff in your system since the effect is 0 or at the most very minimal.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
yeah epi is good stuff to maintain your weight and drop BF% for sure. It sounds weird, staying at the same weight and being on a PH/designer and being happy (usually people are looking for "gains", or on the other side of the coin dramatic scale weight loss)...but if your working with a maintenance/deficit type diet and you are not dropping scale weight, but noticing changes in the mirror, you know something good is happening.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
yeah epi is good stuff to maintain your weight and drop BF% for sure. It sounds weird, staying at the same weight and being on a PH/designer and being happy (usually people are looking for "gains", or on the other side of the coin dramatic scale weight loss)...but if your working with a maintenance/deficit type diet and you are not dropping scale weight, but noticing changes in the mirror, you know something good is happening.
I really don't wanna try another methyl, but I've been hearing great things about epi!

baxtor

Awards
My initial plan was to take this mainly as a cutting cycle (keep muscles + lose fat -> lose weight) but eventually I ended up gaining muscle as much as I burned fat so this became a 100 % recomp cycle.

If I would have eaten more I would have gained a lot of weight (both muscle and fat) but that was not my target. I don't really want to get much bigger than I'm already and I believe that when trying lose all the fat after the cycle you would also lose the muscles you have gained. I prefer recomp over bulking, at least is suits my aim/case better.

And about the OTC PCT. I don't want to start arguing about this but with Epi I haven't had any problems with the natural test prod recovery with the PCT I've used. Though I probably wouldn't try any other PH than Epi without SERM PCT.