New hear have a q about DAA

side_show_bob

Awards
Hi all been snooping around the site for a while now and I have a bottle of hghup. Thinking of doing 12 days on DAA first? or while on hghup? or just a waste? any ideas would be great thanks. looking to gain some muscle while leaning out some more. never taken either of these two supps before. Thanks for input.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi all been snooping around the site for a while now and I have a bottle of hghup. Thinking of doing 12 days on DAA first? or while on hghup? or just a waste? any ideas would be great thanks. looking to gain some muscle while leaning out some more. never taken either of these two supps before. Thanks for input.
If you've never used either product, then use one and then the other. Use the HGHup and then the DAA - there is no point using the DAA for only 12 days before using HGHup.

Remember that if you want to recomp, your NUTRITION is the KEY factor! NUTRITION AND TRAINING.

~Rosie~

side_show_bob

Awards
thank you been working on my nutritioin for a while still not perfected

side_show_bob

Awards
Is it alrite to run DAA alone i hear rumors of estrogen conversion?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thank you been working on my nutritioin for a while still not perfected
No worries :)

You could use it standalone. Or you could run something like Erase with it. The guys may have something to say about this, since as a female DAA is useless for me, and when I have used it, I have not been too concerned with issues that can bother males.

~Rosie~

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
one of the rare times i disagree with rosie, but i would run the daa 1st then the hghup. the hghup has ingredients that will counter any possible prolactin issues. i don't think you will encounter any problems in 10 days, but i would still run the daa 1st as kind of insurance.

side_show_bob

Awards
Alrite sounds like DAA first for insurance on the possible prolactin raise

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What Daa supps have you been looking at? TCF-1 and TestForce 2 are the most popular right now. If you decide to run TCF-1 shoot me a pm and ill hook you up.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would run it with something that lowers E and lowers PRL, and also something that helps with methylation. HGH-Up lowers prolactin (due to the L-dopa content), and Free Test contains a strong AI, and some good agents to increase methylation are TMG, B12, and Folate.....This should eliminate any type of potential issues with DAA

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I would run it with something that lowers E and lowers PRL, and also something that helps with methylation. HGH-Up lowers prolactin (due to the L-dopa content), and Free Test contains a strong AI, and some good agents to increase methylation are TMG, B12, and Folate.....This should eliminate any type of potential issues with DAA
^^^ This....

one of the rare times i disagree with rosie, but i would run the daa 1st then the hghup. the hghup has ingredients that will counter any possible prolactin issues. i don't think you will encounter any problems in 10 days, but i would still run the daa 1st as kind of insurance.
^^^ and this....

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase + DAA is a great combination to control the estrogen conversion. DAA is also known to increase prolactin, but if you keep estrogen under control (with Erase) this should not be an issue.

I recommend everyone taking DAA to take it with 1-3 caps of Erase. It will make your DAA more effective one way or another

:swordfight:

side_show_bob

Awards
Thanks I really appriciate all the responces. I am leaning toward DAA and erase stack. Although i am going to run the hghup first