Which is better?

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
im tight on money and need a pre workout!

So which is better?

Muscle marinade
or
Maximuze V2

or if you have any others that arnt wicked expensive throw them out there!

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I really like mesomorph, ultima and lit-up. Applied Lit-up is an excellent value.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
caffeine 200mg + creatine mono 5g if you're really on a budget!

APS Mesomorph is the best pre-workout, hands down.

Of your 2 choices, I would go Maximize for value per stim dose.

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
ok thank you guys! :]

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ECA + creatine + beta lanine= cheap bastard Preworkout

^^ECA is dirt cheap and so are creatine and BA

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
Maximize V2 is a steal right now, if you are ok with 1,3.

L.I.T. UP is excellent too (and 1,3 free) and if you PM a rep I am sure you can get great discount codes to get off their site.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BTW if anyone cares...making your own preworkout is a bish, i just made my own (creapure, l-taurine, arginine hcl, arginine AKG, arginine nitrate, quercetin, and gerenium, plus flavoring :D) not easy mixing all those ingredients plus i made a mess which i now have to clean.

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
haha o man thats rough, hey rochabp I was just looking around nutraplanet and I saw AndroHard by Primordial performance it says dont use if you are younger than 18, I thought androhard was a PH??

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha o man thats rough, hey rochabp I was just looking around nutraplanet and I saw AndroHard by Primordial performance it says dont use if you are younger than 18, I thought androhard was a PH??
it is. its a prohormone to stanolone (DHT).

i dont get what you are asking. are you asking why it doesnt say "dont use if under 21"???

maybe because once your 18 you can legaly do what you want. idk im not sure.

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
oo ok yea I just didnt understand why it didnt say dont use if under 21 like all the other PH's haha

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
caffeine 200mg + creatine mono 5g if you're really on a budget!

APS Mesomorph is the best pre-workout, hands down.

Of your 2 choices, I would go Maximize for value per stim dose.
same here, a caff tab and some creapure and you cant get cheaper than that, both will last many months, for $20 total

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Mesomorph. Pm judgementday for
Current specials.
Hands down the best out there !

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
same here, a caff tab and some creapure and you cant get cheaper than that, both will last many months, for $20 total
^^I actually prefer this combo over the 1,3 products out there....

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
if you're looking at a pre-workout myself and other can recommend lit-up (check out the feedback in the appnut subforum). I've got a 40% off code too that will make it even cheaper, let me know!

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
ok ill check it out! thank you very much man

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are a lot of good PWO out there, and there are a couple that I think are top notch and my personal faves. Jack3d and N2KTS with N2KTS getting the slight edge in my book.

N2KTS should be available at needtobuildmuscle sometime in a week or so, and I have a nice little discount code for those interested in 25% off..:D

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
^^I actually prefer this combo over the 1,3 products out there....
i loved jack3d, even 1mr and musclespeed were good, but the rest of the clones not so much.....too cracked out

1,3 is going to be banned eventually, there is something wrong with it, its fkn amphetimines really....iv been weaning off it, going for stuff like

assault
lit-up
pre-max
i just ordered the new animal rage

anything but 1,3

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Primordial's GPLC, Creapure creatine, Beta-Alanine and perhaps 5 dollar bottle of caffeine pills.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
anyone know where i can get bulk Evodiamine? since a few guys here are also avoiding 1,3. I have focus xt and syn-30 but i always loved evodiamine

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Out of the two you've listed I would go with maximize. Muscle marinade tastes horrible IMO. But outside of those two I would go with APS Mesomorph.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
Primordial's GPLC, Creapure creatine, Beta-Alanine and perhaps 5 dollar bottle of caffeine pills.
you stealing my notes, actually you are a rep so go figures

the above is decent, im using con-cret now which i love, and got aps cn on the way...ill put the 3 (gplc) up against each other with regards to body comp

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
do i get a good amount of gplc in each PP package?

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
gplc is expensive, pretty much $2 per workout across the board....like pp's version....i know someone has it in bulk powder, may be a better deal, but it might taste nasty

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
right now if you use youngotti25 will save you 25% off an order at needtobuildmuscle.com which in turn makes n2kts about $31.50 shipped

the above mentioned, i haven't taken maximize but heard it's crazy good.....muscale marinade well to say i was less than impressed would be an understatement, the taste was horrific, at first not bad, after a week or so i dreaded drinking it

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
right now if you use youngotti25 will save you 25% off an order at needtobuildmuscle.com which in turn makes n2kts about $31.50 shipped

the above mentioned, i haven't taken maximize but heard it's crazy good.....muscale marinade well to say i was less than impressed would be an understatement, the taste was horrific, at first not bad, after a week or so i dreaded drinking it
maximize was very solid for me.I can't wait to compare it to n2kts

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabolic Ignite + C4 :D

imjuschillin

Awards
OK, I'll ask in here - Why all the negativity towards 1, 3 as of late? I hear lots of people recommending Ephed, or ECA. Is 1, 3 really potentially more detrimental than that?

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dmaa is a powerful research chem/supplement. I see no ill effects comeing from this as with any stimulant in this case, Ephedra included. Once you step into the amphetamine relm, i wouldnt really worry until then

f1ghter33

Awards
I like ninja