Epi, clen, and 11-keto(not being stacked)

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys so I left AM for a month or so and went and studied PHs and couple of other stuff but I came to conclusion that every other forum kinda sucks and AM is the best place to ask questions...so here I am again.

Epi- I know it's methylated but mild enough to be ran for 6 weeks. But here's my question. Should I still use cycle support? I know for on cycle products CEL's cycle assist and AI's cycle support are the best and they are the same thing but one is in caps while the other one is in powder.

Clen- I know clen is for a thermogenic but would it be a bad idea to use it as a bridge between cycles?

11-keto- ok so this one is kinda interesting. I know it's a steroid but some people have said that it can be used as a bridge between cycles but some people say it's a bad idea. What do you think? Would it be better to do 7-keto and clen as a bridge?

This is all for a cut and yes I do have clomid on hand and I'm getting my pct together first. I actually have 4 3g bottles of clomid coming in :D

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
bump for help :D

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Epi- I know it's methylated but mild enough to be ran for 6 weeks. But here's my question. Should I still use cycle support? I know for on cycle products CEL's cycle assist and AI's cycle support are the best and they are the same thing but one is in caps while the other one is in powder.
i have ran epi that long without probs but you are a newbie to this so be careful. As for supporting supps IMO always use them.

Clen- I know clen is for a thermogenic but would it be a bad idea to use it as a bridge between cycles?
can you explain how you plan on using it during cycle i really dont understand

11-keto- ok so this one is kinda interesting. I know it's a steroid but some people have said that it can be used as a bridge between cycles but some people say it's a bad idea. What do you think? Would it be better to do 7-keto and clen as a bridge?
11 keto is mostly a cortisol blocking PHs so it would be great for cutting but it would have to be dosed pretty high you could get away with a low dose for a long cycle (around 300mg for 6-7 weeks) its extremely mild and imo shouldnt really be categorized as a PH since for it to provide slight anabolic effect it would have to be dosed in the 1000mg. And again i dont get how you plan on using for a bridge do you mean like:

epi 30/30/30/40/40
11oxo 00/00/00/00/300/400/600/600
clen 00/00/00/100/100/00

do you mean something like that?

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
i have ran epi that long without probs but you are a newbie to this so be careful. As for supporting supps IMO always use them.
I'm thinking of cel cycle assist since I'm a newbie like you said but a lot of people said there is no benifit starting 2 weeks before a cycle. Starting for the day of cycle should be safe also.

can you explain how you plan on using it during cycle i really dont understand
Well I've just started studying clen but like right after my pct I would do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off since the effects start going away slowly after day 12.
I have to find at what dosage I was going to use it. But I was thinking staking it with 11-spray, or 11-keto.

11 keto is mostly a cortisol blocking PHs so it would be great for cutting but it would have to be dosed pretty high you could get away with a low dose for a long cycle (around 300mg for 6-7 weeks) its extremely mild and imo shouldnt really be categorized as a PH since for it to provide slight anabolic effect it would have to be dosed in the 1000mg. And again i dont get how you plan on using for a bridge do you mean like:

epi 30/30/30/40/40
11oxo 00/00/00/00/300/400/600/600
clen 00/00/00/100/100/00

do you mean something like that?
Yeah like the day after my pct I would start clen and 11-spray and then testopro for pct while I'm still running clen 2 week on 2 weeks off.

But the PCT for my first cycle is going to be
Clomid: 100/75/50/25
an AI
Forma Stanzol: 7 pumps twice a day
HCGenerate

I don't know if I'll need a test booster for my pct cause of all that but if I do I got PhytoSerms-347 on hand :D

ATM I got Epi coming my way and helladrol(or h-drol).

Epi: 18/18/36/36/36/36
Hella: 75/75/75/75/75/75
DermaTherm(MAYBE)

For support I'm going to run
Animal Flex
1 pak of Animal Omega
4-6g of CLA
triple strength glucosamine+MSM(for extra joint supplement)
hydro whey
casein
1-2 packs of animal pak(it matters how hard of hypocaloric I'll hit)

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
would recommend 11oxo right after PCT since its a mild PH and will cause a slight suppression in HPTA why dont you look into 7-dhea (x-lean, lean xtreme, etc) natural cortisol blockers would be better since you would still need to let you endocrine system normalize after your PCT. so instead of the 11oxo with clen look into a more natural cortisol blocker since that is what 11 oxo really is, a ph that blocks cortisol... other than that it looks like a killer cycle.

load up on liver support since you are planning on taking 2 methyls.

and on the 2 weeks off take some benadryl to help clean those beta receptors :fing02: