anabolic edge - palo alto labs

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know why this product was discontinued..

B

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oh shi you cant get nobody arround here to give any onfo on anything concerning palo alto labs.i have ask many many times what happend to my favorite supplment incarnate and posidion and got zero answers?

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think that company went under. They changed their Leviathan Reloaded out of the blue, reps dropped off the face of the earth, website doesn't work, etc etc.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They closed.

B

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
is there somthing out that is similiar to incarnate (sp) or there posidion (sp) they where bad a stuff.and there viagria pill aspire 36 hour was the stongest stuff ever i would have wood for like 3 or 4 days staraight not kidding scarey for my wife.BUT I WOULD LOVE TO FIND SOMTHING SIMILIAR TO INCARNATE MY FAVORITE SUPPLMENT OF ALL TIME BAR NONE.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
is there somthing out that is similiar to incarnate (sp) or there posidion (sp) they where bad a stuff.and there viagria pill aspire 36 hour was the stongest stuff ever i would have wood for like 3 or 4 days staraight not kidding scarey for my wife.BUT I WOULD LOVE TO FIND SOMTHING SIMILIAR TO INCARNATE MY FAVORITE SUPPLMENT OF ALL TIME BAR NONE.
bulk cissus + bulk beta alanine and cap them youself. will save a lot of $$$

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
posidion is nimbus nutrions product not palo altos if I'm not mistaken. But I agree incarnate and anabolic edge were great products. I would like to see another product like anabolic edge made.